Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-11-2017, 08:10 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Although not there last night ,I had a couple of mates who were(didn't get in with tickets).

Let me say this first the wankers who got in without tickets are *****,no other words for them

But how many were there 20/30 at the most.....and they caused the mayhem outside that happened,bollocks.

I see the sussex police have said thats its the worst they have ever dealt with....well mr policeman most of it was caused by your sheer incompetent policing.

How many arrests 6 was it ..all for public order offences,so where did the knives and knuckle dusters come from.

I think a massive cover up is on the way for thier incompetence,leaving children women and pensioners outside having too pee behind coaches..hang your heads in shame..

And it is a shit stadium in the middle of no where..which doesnt help.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:21 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
Although not there last night ,I had a couple of mates who were(didn't get in with tickets).

Let me say this first the wankers who got in without tickets are *****,no other words for them

But how many were there 20/30 at the most.....and they caused the mayhem outside that happened,bollocks.

I see the sussex police have said thats its the worst they have ever dealt with....well mr policeman most of it was caused by your sheer incompetent policing.

How many arrests 6 was it ..all for public order offences,so where did the knives and knuckle dusters come from.

I think a massive cover up is on the way for thier incompetence,leaving children women and pensioners outside having too pee behind coaches..hang your heads in shame..

And it is a shit stadium in the middle of no where..which doesnt help.

And 5 of those nicks were Brighton!

Massive cover up by the weasels of Sussex. They had police drafted in from Kent, Hampshire and Surrey. The main HQ for the Sussex Police is in Lewes.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 29-11-2017, 08:25 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
And 5 of those nicks were Brighton!

Massive cover up by the weasels of Sussex. They had police drafted in from Kent, Hampshire and Surrey. The main HQ for the Sussex Police is in Lewes.
******* useless mate.The number of police there should have been able to deal with any of this.At the play off match they had riot police at the turnstiles.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 29-11-2017, 08:58 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
******* useless mate.The number of police there should have been able to deal with any of this.At the play off match they had riot police at the turnstiles.
It was atrocious, after all the vented anger soon turned to just drained disappointment I got chatting to one of the coppers there on the quiet. He was actually a very reasonable bloke and admitted the whole operation was a cock up.

Not being funny but they've had 6 months to gather in place the plans to make a success of it. They've even had three previous runs of the fixture. And to think these senior sergeants are on mega money makes me sick to the bottom of my stomach.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 30-11-2017, 06:26 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Simple fact you acted like twats and that was the outcome ,oh and some of the stewards were yours you keep twisting your deluded pal ,have a rant at the HF the true culprits
I think I can speak on behalf of all Palace fans, and say that despite the juvenile behaviour of some of ours, we were mightily relieved that thus far , there have been no reports of any disabled fans being attacked.
Old 30-11-2017, 12:06 PM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apart from those couple of stewards getting hospitalised in your end, it seems like everyone else got home safely one way or another. I feel for those decent palace supporters who got locked out through no fault of their own, I hope something can be put in place to compensate them.

Hopefully lessons have been learned by my club and the police so incidents like these don’t happen again against teams with a hooligan element. Such a shame that we’re talking about crowd trouble instead of the football.

With any luck the trouble makers (from both sides) will be identified and banned from future matches, football doesn’t need them.
Old 30-11-2017, 12:27 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Sussex police are incompetent.

“the arrangements ‘worked’ last time, so they should work this time” was the message at the liaison meeting with fan groups and clubs.

That play-off - It was the 4th time we had played them that season for the PO semi, and the 8th time in three seasons.
We hadn’t played them in 4 ½ years
It was an evening kick-off (can you imagine the stupidity of that?)
They gave a reduced allocation for a game not on tv (like the said game they were comparing to)
They set ticketing restrictions – and failed to provide adequate checking or cordon around the turnstiles for security
EVERY game they ENSURE/MAKE large numbers of away fans arrive at Kick-off. Thus having no time or adding to ridiculous delays to searches and security
They allowed the opening of a gate from inside the stadium at KO with 2-300 fans still outside. (this has happened at every game I’ve been to)
The rushing of said gate at kick-off has happened at every game Palace have been at (I got carried through it one game)
Inadequate policing of the away entrance
Inadequate communication with stadium manager
They failed to communicate to patient & peaceful ticketed fans outside
They baton’d and cajoled fans outside asking questions like – ‘whats happening’
Made fans in their 50’s & 60’s urinate on the floor as they were not allowed to use any toilets
Police on the ground admitted they had no idea what they were doing and apologised for sending Palace fans into trouble rather than away from it and holding them in the cold.

Yes – well done Sussex Police. It certainly was a return to the dark ages. I’ve seen Met Police handle 4000 rampant Millwall fans. Release a statement patting yourself on the back, why don’t you. Quoting all sorts of nonsense. The fact you are releasing a statement shows what an incompetent job you done.

And as for the stadium manager who pressed the panic button and stitched the police up, leaving them high and dry – poor.
Old 30-11-2017, 12:34 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
Sussex police are incompetent.

“the arrangements ‘worked’ last time, so they should work this time” was the message at the liaison meeting with fan groups and clubs.

That play-off - It was the 4th time we had played them that season for the PO semi, and the 8th time in three seasons.
We hadn’t played them in 4 ½ years
It was an evening kick-off (can you imagine the stupidity of that?)
They gave a reduced allocation for a game not on tv (like the said game they were comparing to)
They set ticketing restrictions – and failed to provide adequate checking or cordon around the turnstiles for security
EVERY game they ENSURE/MAKE large numbers of away fans arrive at Kick-off. Thus having no time or adding to ridiculous delays to searches and security
They allowed the opening of a gate from inside the stadium at KO with 2-300 fans still outside. (this has happened at every game I’ve been to)
The rushing of said gate at kick-off has happened at every game Palace have been at (I got carried through it one game)
Inadequate policing of the away entrance
Inadequate communication with stadium manager
They failed to communicate to patient & peaceful ticketed fans outside
They baton’d and cajoled fans outside asking questions like – ‘whats happening’
Made fans in their 50’s & 60’s urinate on the floor as they were not allowed to use any toilets
Police on the ground admitted they had no idea what they were doing and apologised for sending Palace fans into trouble rather than away from it and holding them in the cold.

Yes – well done Sussex Police. It certainly was a return to the dark ages. I’ve seen Met Police handle 4000 rampant Millwall fans. Release a statement patting yourself on the back, why don’t you. Quoting all sorts of nonsense. The fact you are releasing a statement shows what an incompetent job you done.

And as for the stadium manager who pressed the panic button and stitched the police up, leaving them high and dry – poor.
Including women in the group (although don't know about their ages). Brighton should have delayed the game for 10 minutes.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:46 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
I think I can speak on behalf of all Palace fans, and say that despite the juvenile behaviour of some of ours, we were mightily relieved that thus far , there have been no reports of any disabled fans being attacked.
1 knob compared to what 50 100 going by which article you read ,sounds like the correct ratio
Old 01-12-2017, 07:17 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Not fit for purpose !
Old 01-12-2017, 07:20 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not Premier League Ready.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:41 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Well, if everyone who buys a ticket manages to see the corresponding fixture, I'd challenge that assertion.
That will be because our fans ain't acting like idiots. Nothing to do with your stadium.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 01-12-2017, 07:43 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
That will be because our fans ain't acting like idiots. Nothing to do with your stadium.
Really Andy plenty of your fans act like idiots. Did you not see how many of your holier than thou fans got arrested?
Old 01-12-2017, 07:44 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Not Premier League Ready.
Never will be either given they’re a tier 3 maybe 2 team really.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:46 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Really Andy plenty of your fans act like idiots. Did you not see how many of your holier than thou fans got arrested?
Is the number of weeds arrested on NSC ? If not, it didnt happen in Andys world!
Old 01-12-2017, 07:46 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Or those ***** attacking or trying to attack the much smaller in numbers Palace heading back to local areas .
Old 01-12-2017, 07:47 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
Is the number of weeds arrested on NSC ? If not, it didnt happen in Andys world!
Sure Andy is going to try and tell us all about it for the rest of the day
Old 01-12-2017, 07:56 AM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Is this an admission that a small group of people who you and your comrades on here regularly mock for their insignificance brought your whole stadium operation to a standstill?

Or is it more likely that your incompetent club, for all the hundred millions of pounds spent on your much vaunted stadium, is incapable of managing the interests of the majority?

Feel free to fill us in on the details of exactly how many ticketless fans brought your club to its knees. Or perhaps how many ticketed fans were led around Sussex pointlessly for hours, then left standing outside the stadium for an eternity while the game started.

What of BHAFC's famous attitude towards the experience for away fans? Lead them on a wild goose chase around the south of England, and not even delay the start of the game while they correct their incompetence for the benefit of paying fans?

Go on mat. Tell us how many ticketless hooligans brought your £100m stadium to its knees. Explain how many ticketed fans were still outside the stadium at kick off, pissed off at being delayed by your club's incompetence for the previous two hours. Your ill informed one liners simply don't suffice.
How many of your fans didn't get in when they had tickets? I think reports say about 150 out of 2,000. It was the right decision to not let them in after your idiot fans got in.

The other nearly 30,000 got in ok. The game was played How is that bringing the amex to its knees?
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 01-12-2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
There was 6 arrested 4 from sussex 1 for a braking a banning order and one(from sussex) was a palace fan. Meanwhile there is an investigation going on which could lead to a lot more arrests from your fans than that.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 01-12-2017, 08:03 AM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Not fit for purpose !
Award winning stadium not fit for purpose ,mmm strange your the only club who have had real problems