Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-12-2017, 08:00 AM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Easy games and not picking up the points , Carry on like this and we are down.
So we didn't get a point yesterday, or at Br*hton?
Old 03-12-2017, 08:05 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Easy games and not picking up the points , Carry on like this and we are down , A decent striker is needed . Beneteke is dross .
We have doubled our total points tally over the last 3 games.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:16 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Easy games and not picking up the points , Carry on like this and we are down , A decent striker is needed . Beneteke is dross .
What games were easy ? Two away games against teams that are above us in the league ? Two draws. Two clean sheets. Two points. After a home win.

Not bad eh ?
Old 03-12-2017, 08:20 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Just shows how improved we are now that people are moaning because we only got a draw away to WBA, that also had a new manager in charge for his first game.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:30 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Just shows how improved we are now that people are moaning because we only got a draw away to WBA, that also had a new manager in charge for his first game.
I imagine WBA and Brighton thought wed be an easy 3 points.

I was hopeful wed win at WBA, but so many factors changed as we approached that match (Pardew appointed, our last minute injuries, other players tiring after the Brighton effort) that Im satisfied by the draw.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:47 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by southwesteagle View Post
Really cannot fathom the negativity regarding attacking play........Hodgson has done exactly the right thing, he has ensured that we are harder to beat in the initial stages so we are rewarded with a run of games where we go unbeaten....priority number one achieved....the points follow and we are off the bottom...huge psychological boost.......Hodgson has always prided himself on his teams home form..priority number 2 make selhurst a place where wins and goals are the objective.....so far so good with 2 wins and 2 draws with 8 goals in just 4 games.....as we stabilise our position moving away from the bottom 3 I fully expect the team to be more attack minded especially with clever January recruitment......when we are 6 points clear of bottom three we will be able to throw caution to the wind as the odd defeat as a result of playing expansive football will not be a disaster...but we are not there yet....Roy's priority of clean sheets and solid home form to repair the shatters confidence of players after the start is absolutely correct.....well done Mr Hodgson.
The players are letting Roy down with regards to attacking. Not enough shots and wasted opportunities
Old 03-12-2017, 09:06 AM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
I don't know what some are moaning about. I thought we were nailed on to lose with all the injuries and last minute disruption. Thankfully it didn't happen. I'm really warming to Roy.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:18 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
What games were easy ? Two away games against teams that are above us in the league ? Two draws. Two clean sheets. Two points. After a home win.

Not bad eh ?
You alright Worksop?

Has the Mrs let you open the Baileys early this Christmas?
Old 03-12-2017, 09:22 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The first thing that had to be done was to stop the collapse and solidify the defence. He's done that efficiently. The Bournemouth, Watford, Leicester and Swansea matches will now be interesting. Watford looked very good yesterday.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:29 AM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A clean sheet against an attack including Rodriguez, Rondon and Robson Kanu is nothing to be sniffed at.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
You alright Worksop?

Has the Mrs let you open the Baileys early this Christmas?

Dont know whats come over me !

Id like to think that I dont always come across as pessimistic and depressed when it comes to Palace.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:00 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Dont know whats come over me !

Id like to think that I dont always come across as pessimistic and depressed when it comes to Palace.

You do
Old 03-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

You do
Early New Years resolution

That and play more golf

Old 03-12-2017, 10:14 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Early New Years resolution

That and play more golf

One of us, one of us.
Just joined a golf club through ITISON. Got a great deal. 175 for 12 months instead of 360.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
You could join as a country member for 99 and play either course, think it's 40 pound a round normally for the Murrayshall course. Bargain.

Anyway, bring on Bournemouth
Old 03-12-2017, 10:32 AM
Wash n' gone

Thin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThin on Top : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
With everything that happened to both us (injuries, travel etc) and WBA, I'm staggered people can complain about a point and clean sheet.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:49 PM

Alfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
PODCAST

My review of the game, including my player ratings and MOTM, here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-12-2017, 08:19 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
I hated him even when he scored the winner at Villa Park. And I was there.
He's a c**t.
Wow , so after all these years and banter with mates who took the piss when he scored it wasn’t just me . Am off ill so catching up on this thread as was there Saturday. Very funny posts later though as people moaned we didn’t go for all 3 when at beginning prayed for one point.

Was there too and celebrated wildly like everyone else till i saw it was him. Then thought why him ffs.
Old 08-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
No one trusts PvA - he's a liability.

I think TFM has been unlucky though. A very good defender in the making.
Agree