Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-12-2017, 10:29 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Sakho - the captain, our captain!

Long after looking for a replacement for Jedi, have we now found our man to lead our team? Punch being ‘one of our own’ and Dann, being a really good defender but struggling with the responsibly. Have we now found at last our man? The man oozes class and seems to have respect all round. Must say I thought Luka was the man but Mama seems to fit the bill.

Thoughts?
Old 02-12-2017, 10:31 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Big club with money comes in and he`s off.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:32 PM
Vikings Fan

Jaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJaserob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
That's the spirit!!
Old 02-12-2017, 10:33 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaserob View Post
That's the spirit!!
He`s not Wilf....but let`s hope he plays so well it does happen.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:34 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Because that was so important when he left Liverpool for us and took a chunky pay cut???
Old 02-12-2017, 10:35 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Because that was so important when he left Liverpool for us and took a chunky pay cut???
No other big club was in for him?
Old 02-12-2017, 10:37 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No one's coming in for him any time soon with his recent knee injury and tendency to backheel in the six yard box
Old 02-12-2017, 10:43 PM

alexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealexcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Yep let’s get the doom and gloom out. He chose to come to us, he could have sat in Liverpool’s reserves earning a fortune but he came down here for a relegation battle not once but twice. Think that says a lot about the man, yes I’m sure we are paying him a fortune but at least he’s earning it out on the pitch.

Back to the thread Sakho is a natural leader and should be our captain permanently.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:45 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Long after looking for a replacement for Jedi, have we now found our man to lead our team? Punch being ‘one of our own’

Punch is a Millwall fan.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:47 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Sakho is great, not quite as good as last season but still great.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:05 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:

Disagree, I think he’s found his home.
Old 03-12-2017, 12:07 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Although how awkward does he look when he gets a pass in his own half?

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 03-12-2017, 12:10 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Disagree, I think he’s found his home.
Ehhhhh I wouldn't go that far.

He has a habit of becoming a fans favourite at whatever club he's at that's just the way he is. Doesn't mean he won't go to what he perceives to be a bigger club if someone comes in for him and offers enough cash. Still very good player to have around the place.

Lets face it him, Wilf, Cabaye and RLC are probably the best footballers at the club.
Old 03-12-2017, 08:51 AM

Is it coincidence or the change that since Mama has been captain we’ve been unbeaten in 3 and gained 5 points in the process?
Old 03-12-2017, 09:04 AM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has put his team mates in trouble a few times recently with risky passes.

I guess that’s the price you pay for trying to play football.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:07 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What was good to see was since appointed he has cut out a lot of his maverick defending and taking far less chances, with much more quick and safe passes rather than dwelling on the ball and inviting trouble. He is the natural choice for captain of what we have available, ideally i like to see a midfielder in that role and someone like Mark Noble if we could tempt him away for a fresh start that he needs to kickstart his career again, would be excellent.

eagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagleforlife : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Punch is a Millwall fan.
He’s actually an Arsenal fan.

eastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteastend eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I actually wanted him to settle in and make an impact as a player without the added responsibilities, and then become Captain next season. But he seems to be carrying it well.
Old 03-12-2017, 09:17 AM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
We've got to stop making people captain and ruining their careers
Old 03-12-2017, 09:21 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Good close up on Sky match highlights showing him encouraging team mates, that's what good captain do.