Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 05-12-2017, 11:48 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
No fitness issues at least, I hear he can run as long as a mouse
Old 05-12-2017, 11:54 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Had you heard of Sakho?
Of course. But whenever i'd seen him at Liverpool, he had been all over the shop. Would never have thought he'd be as much of a success that he has been since arriving.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:19 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
So hurtful and intelligent as per usual
Yes because you are the font all of knowledge.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:23 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Theory: Own Goal and Latvian Eagle are a married couple and like to humiliate each other in public because it turns them on.
Sadly I think some of my stalkers on here wish they were married to me the way they seem to fantasise and just can't not mention me.

If you are a foreign international player of enough games not far off 30 there is really no excuse for not being decent from day one just because you have moved from one European country to another. Is football that different. Luka had no real problems. Trapp losing his place when bought as a first choice is a worry.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:37 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
So apart from misrepresenting one of my posts again......

Was he as good as you expected him to be?
I didn’t judge him either way after 9 games. At the time, we won 3-4 of those games from memory and he made excellent saves in a few of those games. Ones from Mahrez and Coutinho come to mind. Certainly he didn’t do anything so bad as to be dismissed as he was. If he deserved that, Hennessey would have deserved it too and some.

Either way, better than Lewis Price. You know, the one you championed.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:44 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Palace View Post
Not easy to sign someone's first choice keeper in January.

I'd like Danny Ward of Liverpool. Did very well for Huddersfield last season and could be a good long term option for us.
Good shout. Danny Ward would be a quality signing and it is a disgrace that Mignolet and Karius are getting game time ahead of him. That said, it isn't hard to question Klopp's judgment when it comes to defensive selection.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:47 PM
We scored three...

knowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietknowlesyUCLA came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Also, I've heard of this guy. Which must mean he's quite good. Which means he wont be coming here.
Until a couple of years ago, I would agree but with the arrival of Cabaye, Mutch, Benteke, and finally Sakho, times have changed until we get relegated).
Old 05-12-2017, 12:56 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post

Either way, better than Lewis Price. You know, the one you championed.
I see your price and raise you a Bostock
Old 05-12-2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowlesyUCLA View Post
Until a couple of years ago, I would agree but with the arrival of Cabaye, Mutch, Benteke, and finally Sakho, times have changed until we get relegated).
And the suburbs
Old 05-12-2017, 01:02 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPauLo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I do agree, but I think our position in the table will play a vital role in attracting decent players. Not impossible like it once was, but will still be tough.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:08 PM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently Dortmund interested too....
Old 05-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pap View Post
Apparently Dortmund interested too....
I don't blame them. Roman Bürki is ******* awful! Then they stuck Roman Weidenfeller in for the Schalke derby and he conceded 4 goals. Dortmund desperately need a Goalkeeper too.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:23 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
He was rubbish in a Palace shirt and no better than Speroni or WH

There are no words.
Old 05-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 917L View Post
He was rubbish in a Palace shirt and no better than Speroni or WH

We all know neither of them are good enough to be a no 1 keeper, and he proved exactly the same
This sort of stuff makes me laugh

Please simply explain to me, why did Marseille:

a. Not try to sign a pre contract with Hennessey from January
b. Not try to sign a pre contract with Speroni from January
c. Pay million(s) for a '3rd' choice
d. Pay more in wages than Hennessey
e. Pay more in wages then Speroni
f. Make him their number 1

50% of our wins in 2016 came with him in goal, in those 9 games.

He didn't speak English, barely knew his back 4, a shit back 4/5/6/7 depending on how many we had, in a side bereft of defensive training. Sure he made a couple of errors, but in the main looked solid enough? Certainly in comparison to the other 2!

He didn't want to stick around, fair enough, that's shit of him, but to dismiss him as no better than the other 2 is ridiculous.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:22 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
If you are a foreign international player of enough games not far off 30 there is really no excuse for not being decent from day one just because you have moved from one European country to another. Is football that different. Luka had no real problems. Trapp losing his place when bought as a first choice is a worry.
Who exactly are we going to get then? Players that have the quality but are not playing first team football are probably the best we can hope for/afford.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:12 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
I think Mandanda would have been decent had he wanted to be here and settled in. Fact is he didn't fancy it. 3 managers didn't pick him and picked the worst keeper in the top 2 leagues instead - says it all.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:20 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Wind up or what.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
I think Mandanda would have been decent had he wanted to be here and settled in. Fact is he didn't fancy it. 3 managers didn't pick him and picked the worst keeper in the top 2 leagues instead - says it all.
I agree with most of this – Mandanda remains a fantastic keeper – but you really need to watch more Championship football. Hennessey is not good yet there are many considerably worse starting in the second tier. Would you really swap him for Stephen Bywater or Ben Alnwick?

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 05-12-2017, 05:23 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Also, Trapp is a fine keeper and I suspect there is zero chance we get him unless willing to break the bank for one signing in Jan. Already on mega money at PSG and will want even more to uproot for a relegation battle.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 05-12-2017, 06:14 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Also, Trapp is a fine keeper and I suspect there is zero chance we get him unless willing to break the bank for one signing in Jan. Already on mega money at PSG and will want even more to uproot for a relegation battle.
Would surely fancy title chasing Dortmund too.