Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 05-12-2017, 10:02 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
It's bound to be an early kick-off on the Sunday .
Probably the sensible move. I reckon 5pm Saturday
Old 05-12-2017, 10:13 AM
Palace since 1989

Scrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScrumpy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Some enginnering work at Redhill that weekend which will have an effect on the trains: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-12-2017, 10:54 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The Palace fans were very well behaved at West Brom on Saturday. The home club, police and stewards all treated Palace fans with respect. Note that there were 5,000 Palace at Southampton in the 3rd round two years ago and no trouble.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:25 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Now do I leave the banger hating 11 year old at home for this one? or do i hope the lads responsible will just stick to smoke flares if they really have to let anything off?
Old 05-12-2017, 11:26 AM
52 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
A bit of friendly advice to BHA and Sussex Police...

Give us the normal allocation, treat our fans like human beings (like on our previous three visits there) and you'll have a stress free afternoon.

Limit the amount of away fans, lock the gates and man handle innocent supporters with valid tickets and you'll create your own problems.
Completely agree - though we must do our bit too, e.g. no fireworks.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:34 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
I know I'm an ignorant cock, but what's a bubble fixture?
Old 05-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPALACEWU came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Old 05-12-2017, 11:38 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Bubble matches are games where all away fans must travel on designated transport - usually club coaches - from specific pick-up points.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:39 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
When West Ham are involved
Old 05-12-2017, 11:41 AM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
When Greece is involved

I hope I am wrong, but don't blame me, I voted remain
Old 05-12-2017, 11:41 AM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Engineering work will close the line on the Sunday at Redhill meaning more services on the other line to fit any special trains around.

Also their local travel subsidy does not necessarily apply on trains for Cup games.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:43 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Bubble matches are games where all away fans must travel on designated transport - usually club coaches - from specific pick-up points.
Thanks. I've never heard of it. Has it happened before?
Old 05-12-2017, 11:43 AM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Also tickets are only issued on the day so that you can't avoid the travel method.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
Also tickets are only issued on the day so that you can't avoid the travel method.
Well that's crap. Number one son is at Brighton Uni and he goes back after Christmas that weekend. We were going to make a bit if a day of it.

Now I know what a bubble fixture is, it has only taken me 10 minutes to decide I'm against it.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:51 AM

davematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdavematt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I was thinking back to the 3-2 win at the Withdean; is it me or was this a bubble fixture? I'm pretty certain you had to travel by coach to get a ticket to the game....
Old 05-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Millwall have had it for Leeds away, and they didn't even get tickets until at a service station on the M1. It was also an early kick off, which I think meant the coach set off around 5am. I say coach, as I think they only took around 30 fans, half in protest.

Burnley v Blackburn has also been one in the past, and there was a tale of a fan of one club living just round the corner from the away ground, having to drive to his home ground to get a coach back to the away ground, followed by a return coach trip to get his car and drive back.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:54 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's been used at Swansea Cardiff games and Portsmouth Southampton.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Millwall have had it for Leeds away, and they didn't even get tickets until at a service station on the M1. It was also an early kick off, which I think meant the coach set off around 5am. I say coach, as I think they only took around 30 fans, half in protest.

Burnley v Blackburn has also been one in the past, and there was a tale of a fan of one club living just round the corner from the away ground, having to drive to his home ground to get a coach back to the away ground, followed by a return coach trip to get his car and drive back.
I'll be in the second position. 1) Drive son and stuff to Brighton, 2) Drive the two of us back to SP. 3) Get coach to Amex.

Will they then insist that my Joe comes back to SP on the coach? Cos that is daft.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:02 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
It's been used at Swansea Cardiff games and Portsmouth Southampton.
Yep a Swansea fan living in Cardiff had to drive to Swansea and board official coach to Cardiff in order to get his match ticket.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Brighton Uni's Palace Fan

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Some enginnering work at Redhill that weekend which will have an effect on the trains: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Slow lines closed, trains will only run on fast lines. This month it's happening a lot, including this week. The usual trains that run via Redhill will run as booked as far as Salfords before joining the fast line to Purley.
Basically, if you're in the Redhill area, go to Salfords for this game. Free parking and trains every 30 mins via Gatwick, journey time 52 mins. Cost £7.70.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba