Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 05-12-2017, 08:36 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
I remember it being a fairly subdued atmosphere.

Better atmosphere down there generally with half the fans.
Wait no, I was thinking of the game we played in the 2014-15 season where we didn't bring as much as 4500 fans and the tickets sold out in the space of a day or two. (where we played Chamakh and Sanogo up front) I know which game you're talking about, went to that one as well, I agree the atmosphere that day was rather disappointing, and the game wasn't as good as the year before, let's be honest.
I'll be there
CLIMBING UP THE WAAAAAAAALLS
Old 05-12-2017, 08:42 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by crowboro eagle View Post
That's great for anyone who lives that way, but what about the Fans in Sussex or Kent? We would have to drive in the wrong direction just to meet up with a coach to come back again. Our fan base is to wide for a bubble match to work.
My point was you will probably get back to Hastings quicker in a bubble than the ridiculous measures they take to disrupt away fans getting to and from the game. Pain in terms of getting to it but it took me 3.5 hours to get to the ground from Southampton last week!
Old 05-12-2017, 08:47 PM

salad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesalad fan club : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
:l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
A bit of friendly advice to BHA and Sussex Police...

Give us the normal allocation, treat our fans like human beings (like on our previous three visits there) and you'll have a stress free afternoon.

Limit the amount of away fans, lock the gates and man handle innocent supporters with valid tickets and you'll create your own problems.

If they don't I think there could be a lot of Palace in the brighton bits especially the East Stand
Old 05-12-2017, 08:50 PM
KISS MY AR*SE SEAWEED

crowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecrowboro eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
My point was you will probably get back to Hastings quicker in a bubble than the ridiculous measures they take to disrupt away fans getting to and from the game. Pain in terms of getting to it but it took me 3.5 hours to get to the ground from Southampton last week!
I see your point i just don't think logistically it would work.

I couldn't get tickets last week but previously i have never had to many issues getting back, i normally park in Lewes and apart from queues at the Falmer it was fairly easy.
I just hope the Police has learnt lessons from last week and try not to treat everyone like criminals.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Tristán

TristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Assuming it's not a bubble match, I assume that if you can show that you have a booking.com booking for a hotel in Brighton for that evening, the coppers won't make you take a train? Am planning on making a night of it.... My girlfriend will be coming, but won't be going to the match (as she won't have enough points on her season ticket).
Old 05-12-2017, 08:59 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Pain in terms of getting to it but it took me 3.5 hours to get to the ground from Southampton last week!
Engineering works on the southampton to seaweed line though for the cup weekend

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça

Last edited by King William; 05-12-2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:42 PM

Pikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPikie Punisher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanWhite View Post
My girlfriend will be coming, but won't be going to the match
Can't she wait til you get back?
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 05-12-2017, 11:11 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No way this will be a sell out for the home team. Potential for huge Palace to be in the home ends if they do a small away allocation. Midday kick off or not
Old 05-12-2017, 11:20 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
No way this will be a sell out for the home team. Potential for huge Palace to be in the home ends if they do a small away allocation. Midday kick off or not
They barely sold out the league game. They still had tickets on sale on the day of the fixture.
Old 06-12-2017, 04:37 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
Sussex Police won't see things this way.

But it's very true.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:31 AM

jabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever sayjabber is saying so much more than just words could ever say
If sussex police can't handle it change the venue to selhurst park
Old 06-12-2017, 08:18 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by salad fan club View Post
:l

If they don't I think there could be a lot of Palace in the brighton bits especially the East Stand
I've already had Brighton fans I know offering to get me tickets in the event that there are unreasonable restrictions on away fans.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:23 AM

Big Patch FFS MurrayBig Patch FFS MurrayBig Patch FFS MurrayBig Patch FFS MurrayBig Patch FFS MurrayBig Patch FFS MurrayBig Patch FFS MurrayBig Patch FFS MurrayBig Patch FFS MurrayBig Patch FFS MurrayBig Patch FFS Murray
Rumours flying round the city that they've just booked the Hoff to sing on top of the makeshift wall that will go from Falmer to Rye
Old 06-12-2017, 08:48 AM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
I've already had Brighton fans I know offering to get me tickets in the event that there are unreasonable restrictions on away fans.
Same here.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:16 AM

SussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussexRed&Blue : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Doubt it will sell out in the Home Areas so most people that want to go to the game will be able to get tickets.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:31 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
4,500 in the away end plus another couple of thousand in the home end would be glorious
Old 06-12-2017, 12:37 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
when will they announce when this will be?
Old 06-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
They are just going to give all the tickets to the HF and let them sort it out.

That way they won't need to storm the gates or force people out of their seats...
Old 06-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPinkie Brown came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
when will they announce when this will be?
February
Old 06-12-2017, 12:51 PM
Lost in translation

BBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
They are just going to give all the tickets to the HF and let them sort it out.

That way they won't need to storm the gates or force people out of their seats...
Init. Everyone gets a ticket and a red or blue smoke. Ballys will be required though.