Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 06-12-2017, 08:49 AM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Praise of Watford's shop

Wanted the Graham Taylor autobiography as a xmas present for someone, only place I could find online it was Watfords shop. order placed at 3.30pm , got an email and text message showing the item had been dispatched and a royal mail tracking number.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Lost in translation

BBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBBK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I brought some contact lenses from Vision Direct yesterday afternoon, post man is going to deliver them today.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:01 AM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
I have Amazon Prime, originally I thought it was a new Transformer but it actually tuned out to mean that if I order a Prime item I get it the next day every single time
Old 06-12-2017, 09:04 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I went into a shop and bought something I wanted there and then.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 06-12-2017, 09:06 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post

This should be the title of the thread.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I went into a shop the other day, and they didn't have what I wanted at all.

Should I start a separate thread?
Old 06-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
The other day I ordered a coffee.

It was delivered in less than 60 seconds.

Lovely.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:18 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
I can beat that.

I went into Boots but they were out of stock. Walked down to Superdrug, and there it was - £1 cheaper!!
Old 06-12-2017, 09:21 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We needed a new doorbell, so the missus ordered one on line. Got a note saying they tried to deliver but we didn't hear them knocking and we don't have a bell........
Old 06-12-2017, 09:29 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
I can beat that.

I went into Boots but they were out of stock. Walked down to Superdrug, and there it was - £1 cheaper!!
Anusol is pricey these days

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:04 AM

aj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaj4england came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I went into the shop and bought an apple...
Old 06-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I went into a shop the other day, and they didn't have what I wanted at all.

Should I start a separate thread?
They obviously don't understand retail.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:11 AM
The Palace Traveller

CPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC_Fan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I couldn't believe it when I used Amazon Prime and my delivery came 2 hours later to my house. Whatever next eh?
Old 06-12-2017, 10:11 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
I can beat that.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers today, but I couldn’t find any.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 06-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
I went to buy some camouflage trousers today, but I couldn’t find any.
Doh. They're right next to the camouflage trousers.

Another bloke who clearly doesn't understand retail.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:26 AM

gjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minegjohnk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I bought a toaster from argos the other day.....
Old 06-12-2017, 11:23 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I love lamp.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
I bought a sofa from an online store the other day, and it was delivered within 7-14 days as stated on their website.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:48 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I had a terrible experience in a furniture store.

I was waiting and told an assistant so. She said 'take a seat'. So I did. You can imagine my anger when upon leaving the store I got stopped by security and accused of shoplifting.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:49 AM
Not again Wayne

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
Anusol is pricey these days
you frequently shop at Pets at Home don't you?