Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-12-2017, 09:36 PM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
RIP, exactly the same age as me.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:27 PM

Stormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStormin' norm : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I played cricket with Andy at Purley. He was quality and a lovely bloke too. RIP.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:42 PM

alf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
His brother was a sportsmaster at Riddlesdown in the 90's. Obviously a sporting family. Gone too young. RIP and condolences to his family and friends.
Old 07-12-2017, 11:49 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
No age but sounds loved by all who knew him, so hope that’s some comfort for his family at this time. RIP
Old 09-12-2017, 06:56 PM
Probationary User

RiazorRed&Blue is playing for a contract
I went to junior school with Andy, he was a year younger than me. He was more a cricketer then. I always thought he would make a professional for Surrey and always kept an eye out for him in the scorecards in the paper. Never saw him though.
So it was a surprise when I went to a Palace open day in the early nineties and Andy shouted out my name in the dressing room. I'd always seen the name in the programmes but never thought it was him.
Lovely guy, asked about my family told me about his. It was a shame his injury stopped him reaching his full potential.