Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 07-12-2017, 01:38 PM
JD

Trilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Issue 50 of FYP on sale vs Bournemouth w/ Speroni exclusive interview!

Hello everyone,

Issue 50 of FYP will be on sale this Saturday vs Bournemouth.

And to celebrate reaching half a century of issues we are releasing our biggest edition ever; 64-pages of Palace reaction, opinion, nostalgia and a couple of big exclusive interviews chucked in. Here's what's in FYP issue 50...
  • A massive exclusive interview with Palace cult hero Julian Speroni who has been here nearly as long as FYP. He looks back over those 13-and-a-half years, talks about working his way back into the team and tells us who the best outfield player to go in goal was.
  • Another exclusive with Gary Issott Academy Director who also been at Palace almost as long as FYP. He tells Matt Woosnam about his 13 years at the Eagles and the challenges in getting talented kids into the first-team.
  • We remember Attilio Lombardo 20 years since he joined the Eagles basically so we could use the Gazzetta style front cover too.
  • A look at the future under Roy Hodgson and we try to work out where we'd be now is Frank de Boer was still in charge.
  • We call out Brighton and Hove Albion for some untruths in their statement after the fan troubles at the Amex last month.
  • Some love for Joel Ward after returning to form again
  • We asses Palace's new Selhurst Park Main Stand designs
  • We also look back over 50 issues of FYP and at 2002/3; the season when it all started for us.
  • Plus loads, loads more.

This bumper, 64-page edition will be on sale this Saturday at Selhurst for 2.50. We will have sellers at the top of the Holmesdale Road, halfway down by the gates and at the bottom opposite the Clifton Arms.

An electronic version for your iPad/Kindle will be on sale next week.

Last edited by Trilby; 07-12-2017 at 01:42 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:13 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobson came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Oohh, this looks very nice indeed. Love the La Gezzetta dello Sport look!
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 07-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Canterbury Eagle

NateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNateEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Look forward to getting this. Good job guys!
Old 08-12-2017, 03:42 PM
JD

Trilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrilby came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks guys!

Only 500 of these being printed so worth grabbing a copy before they sell out.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:48 PM

palace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalace4me : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can I purchase on Android?
Old 08-12-2017, 07:00 PM
JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by palace4me View Post
Can I purchase on Android?
We'll have a link for a downloadable version available on the FYP website on Monday.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:16 AM

V.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't get to the match in time to pick one up. Any left for Tuesday at Watford game ?
Old 10-12-2017, 09:27 AM
JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Meldrew View Post
Didn't get to the match in time to pick one up. Any left for Tuesday at Watford game ?
Unfortunately not mate, we sold out in record time.

We have electronic versions available for 2 here though... To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-12-2017, 11:49 AM

Ockleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOckleywood : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anybody got a copy of Issue 50 they wish to sell to keep my set of FYP complete

Good price paid