Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-11-2001, 12:29 AM
Bloody Romans!

the_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recallthe_next_matt_jansen put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
What are you reading at the moment?

Ive nearly finished The Miracle of Castel di Sangro by Joe McGinniss. Its very good and i already have a soft spot for Castel.
Old 10-11-2001, 12:30 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Brethern by John Grisham
Old 10-11-2001, 12:35 AM
The Snot Machine

Sweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningSweetpea! would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
The BBS
Old 10-11-2001, 12:39 AM

Gavin Axten will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Gavin Axten will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Gavin Axten will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Gavin Axten will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Gavin Axten will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Gavin Axten will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Gavin Axten will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Gavin Axten will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Gavin Axten will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.Gavin Axten will soon be the subject of a chant from the Holmesdale. And not a Mullery-style one.
Great stamp collectors of the 19th century. Not really!!! I'm reading No Mercy the story of The Stranglers
Old 10-11-2001, 12:46 AM
On the move

britabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Professor and the Madman by Simon Winchester.
About the making of the Oxford English Dictionary.
Brilliant book!
Old 10-11-2001, 12:52 AM
Absolute shower

Steven Baxter. is playing for a contract
I've just finished The White Hotel by DM Thomas, which is an incredible fictional masterwork about Freud, psychoanalysis and the Anschluss. Bloody incredible book. Utterly harrowing, though.
Old 10-11-2001, 12:54 AM
LLCOOLSTEVE
Anonymous Coward

FHM.....

Quality, especially with racheal from s club on front cover..mmmmm!!!!

Old 10-11-2001, 12:58 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Re: What are you reading at the moment?

Quote:
Originally posted by the_next_matt_jansen
Ive nearly finished The Miracle of Castel di Sangro by Joe McGinniss. Its very good and i already have a soft spot for Castel.
everyone I know that's read that has enjoyed it - must get round to reading it sometime soon

Currently I'm reading two different books - Thirty-nothing by Lisa Jewell (bought for 50p in a charity shop!) and Jack & Jill by James Patterson (working my way through the Alex Cross series)
Old 10-11-2001, 12:59 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetpea!
The BBS
Leave it to you to be a smarta$$
Old 10-11-2001, 01:21 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Re: Re: What are you reading at the moment?

Quote:
Originally posted by lightweight
Jack & Jill
What number are you on I'm on book 5 now............ I can do joined up riting innit and nextis is is is Janet and Alan .......I mean Janet & John

Old 10-11-2001, 01:33 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
almost funny Les..... almost!!
Old 10-11-2001, 01:36 AM
On a roll

sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.sideshow bob has 10,000 rep points. No prize though; sorry.
Quote:
Originally posted by the_next_matt_jansen
I read that book after seeing a thread a while back about it great book.
I'm reading Rancid Aluminium by James Hawes,it's a bit rude.
I love all the books by Iain Banks i've read them all,top man...
Old 10-11-2001, 01:37 AM
On the move

britabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebritabroad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Must reads . . .

Sarum
London
Both by Edward Rutherford. B****Y long books, but both excellent.
Old 10-11-2001, 01:58 AM

Teaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroniTeaser is the cheese to my macaroni
I am just about to start - Francesca's Party by Patrica Scadden
Old 10-11-2001, 02:15 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
The Gunslinger,by Stephen King.
Its a real pisser,cos I am in Spain,and I cant find the rest in the series.
Anyone help on this.I will pay for the books,and the post.
Old 10-11-2001, 02:19 AM
Grand Theft Walrus

wombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tatwombat has been there, done that, given every tit-for-tat
Head to Head Jaap Stam book
and Aldous Huxley Brave New World
Old 10-11-2001, 02:38 AM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetpea!
The BBS
Oh so simple and you beat me to it!
Old 10-11-2001, 03:09 AM
he's no David Bailey...

selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineselhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Man and Boy by Tony Parsons

Ficticious story that deals with men's relationships with their fathers, and their sons, and written by one our most talented writers.
Old 10-11-2001, 03:34 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by selhurst

Man and Boy by Tony Parsons

Ficticious story.....

You sure..?

Current reading:

'Witnesses of the Russian Revolution' - Harvey Pitcher

'A Fistful of Gitanes: Serge Gainsbourg' - Sylvie Simmons

'The Rotters Club' - Jonathan Coe

'War Fever' - J.G. Ballard
Old 10-11-2001, 03:49 AM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

don't you get confused reading 4 books at a time?