Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 14-12-2017, 09:28 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Sell him.

I'm not convinced by Schlupp also though, id like to see what Riedewald can do at LB. Luke Shaw is currently available, massive potential for the right club there.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Registered Confused.

Brod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Nothing against him, but something wasn't right about that double transfer with Schlupp, and getting most of the money back would be a big relief. Way too much money spent on the same part of the squad, that would now be able to be spent elsewhere to achieve some balance.
Yes, but that only leaves us with Schlupp as dedicated left back.

Or is Souare returning?

"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
Old 14-12-2017, 09:40 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Left back been a real problem position for a while now.

Schlupp threw in another shocker on Tuesday. Normally quite steady but he does throw in the real bad performance now and again like against Southampton.

PVA not good defensively and Souare coming back from a serious injury.

Makes me wonder whether there will be a coming and going in this position in January.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Registered Confused.

Brod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBrod : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I do think Roy might prefer a proper left back rather than one of these new fangled left back/wing back/winger types.

"The pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
Old 14-12-2017, 09:58 PM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PVA attitude stinks
Schlupp is very mediocre and when played at LB a liability
Souare coming back from an injury and was never that great before tbh

Feels like an absolute age since I've felt like we've had the LB position covered. Clint Hill was probably the last LB I felt properly happy to see on the team sheet. Before that Granville?
Old 14-12-2017, 10:03 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
didn't celebrate our winner on Tuesday tells a story
He got a "nice" pat on the head from Silva as he went to warm up along the touchline. As they went off at halftime he deliberately walked alongside Silva pretending to be looking around , but so obviously itching for Silva to strike up conversation with him. Along with his agent, angling for a move to the highest bidder salary wise.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:20 PM

Gregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for you
I'd sell and look to get this position sorted in the summer. If we do stay up, and we want to progress, we'll need better than Schlupp, Van Aanholt. Hard to say what level Souare is now at after so little game time.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:30 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
PVA attitude stinks

Feels like an absolute age since I've felt like we've had the LB position covered. Clint Hill was probably the last LB I felt properly happy to see on the team sheet. Before that Granville?
That's a bit harsh. He's had some solid games at times and is getting next to zero protection from Loftus-Cheek on the left - see Watford's goal on Tuesday.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:51 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
That's a bit harsh. He's had some solid games at times and is getting next to zero protection from Loftus-Cheek on the left - see Watford's goal on Tuesday.
Yep, I like Schlupp, he's a grafter and usually better than the rep he has on here imo. Problem is, when he's bad, he's really bad. That first touch and shot on Tuesday genuinely made me laugh, my son was perplexed and asked if I was laughing because I was angry, but I wasn't, it was just so ridiculous. Good team player that would be great in the Championship and great squad cover if we manage to stay up. Less of a liability than PvA too.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:58 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Yep, I like Schlupp, he's a grafter and usually better than the rep he has on here imo. Problem is, when he's bad, he's really bad. That first touch and shot on Tuesday genuinely made me laugh, my son was perplexed and asked if I was laughing because I was angry, but I wasn't, it was just so ridiculous. Good team player that would be great in the Championship and great squad cover if we manage to stay up. Less of a liability than PvA too.
I agree. If he starts a game badly he tends to really struggle from there.
Old 15-12-2017, 03:36 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Most obvious transfer ever

just get it done and spend the money on a striker
Old 15-12-2017, 03:46 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Sell him.

I'm not convinced by Schlupp also though, id like to see what Riedewald can do at LB. Luke Shaw is currently available, massive potential for the right club there.
yes please. Realistic shout as well.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:30 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Never warmed to the guy. His miss at Chelsea coupled with his assists for Bristol City in that cup game didn't help.

A fresh start would be best for both parties here I feel.
Old 15-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
I bet PvA got a decent bump in wages when he joined us.
Old 15-12-2017, 10:54 AM

Sceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is hereSceagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
PVA attitude stinks

What evidence do you have that PVA's attitude stinks? I think he did well when he came on against Watford.

Schlupp isn't a Premier League footballer for me. Worse than PVA.
Old 15-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
What evidence do you have that PVA's attitude stinks? I think he did well when he came on against Watford.

Schlupp isn't a Premier League footballer for me. Worse than PVA.
Id say Schlupp has come on leaps and bounds this season.
To me it looks like hes been told hes not allowed over the halfway line and hence doesnt support our wingers enough. But he needs to work on his crossing and learn how to beat a man 1 on 1.
Old 15-12-2017, 10:58 AM
Goldmember

KungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKungFuCharlie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Never been a fan of PvA. Schlupp not quite up to standard either. Think we need a new leftback either way. At least this would fund it.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:07 AM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think what Roy said earlier is spot on, we need a gk, cm, and striker! That's the priority! Nice to see the manager can see it also
Old 15-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Sell him.

Luke Shaw ? The latest in a long line of stupidly expensive, failed, Southampton sick-notes ? You haven't a clue.
We should be hunting for a young LB in the Champs.

This will be a very tough window - the whole of the bottom ten and several of the top ten are looking for multiple strengthening, especially strikers.
(After our game with Watford, they are all screaming for the Pozzos to bring in 3 or 4 players )
It is the acid-test for Freedman - if he hasn't already tied down a bunch of targets ready to move in the first few days, we will probably enter into a long bidding war. Another failed window should mean the end of Freedman.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:13 AM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
I’d say Schlupp has come on leaps and bounds this season.
To me it looks like he’s been told he’s not allowed over the halfway line and hence doesn’t support our wingers enough. But he needs to work on his crossing and learn how to beat a man 1 on 1.
Yes, he will come good eventually.
Closed Thread