Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 15-12-2017, 11:40 AM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will make my Jeep available to take him there myself!!
Old 15-12-2017, 11:41 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceagle View Post
What evidence do you have that PVA's attitude stinks? I think he did well when he came on against Watford.

Schlupp isn't a Premier League footballer for me. Worse than PVA.
I’m actually with you on this.. pva seems to be another player that people have decided for no reason doesn’t care and has a bad attitude
Old 15-12-2017, 11:49 AM

S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!S.P.R. knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
There is no way I would sell him wthout a decent replacement lined up.

We went to all that trouble to cover at full bk, why risk it again now when we are not out of trouble.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:56 AM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So are we saying that Souare would not be good enough as a back-up to Schlupp? If not then he needs to move on (loan).
Old 15-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Power to the Palace

Skiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkiddo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
He strikes me as a poor character for some reason- just doesn’t seem arsed if we win or lose. Like a proper mercenary.
He reminds me of Benoît Assou-Ekotto in that respect.

The sooner we bin him and get someone half decent in the better.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:09 PM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Concerning me a little that Souare has stopped getting games with the U23s. From that I can see 2 things....

1) he's broken
2) he's going on loan
Old 15-12-2017, 12:11 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Yes, he will come good eventually.
He’s also a useful utility player, much like Jimmy Mac can play in a number of positions. There no way I’d get rid.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:19 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Concerning me a little that Souare has stopped getting games with the U23s. From that I can see 2 things....

1) he's broken
2) he's going on loan
Number 2
Old 15-12-2017, 01:11 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post

1) he's broken
2) he's going on loan
The rumour is number two.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:18 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
PVA is a talented footballer, no doubt.

However he just doesn't seem a fit for Palace on several levels.

Schlupp is not as sophisticated a footballer, at times he looks like a Rabbit caught in the headlights, but he sure is a trier. He also has potential, pace to burn and is clearly a team guy.

If Souare is fit, I would have no problem if we sold PVA.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:27 PM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think it will be quite a while before we know if Souare can get back to the level he was pre car crash.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:50 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
The rumour is number two.
In the changing rooms at the Amex in January?
Old 15-12-2017, 04:58 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
I’m actually with you on this.. pva seems to be another player that people have decided for no reason doesn’t care and has a bad attitude
Some people don't like his haircut and he did wear a horrific jacket in a recent photo.
Old 15-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SussexRed&Blue View Post
...Thought Luka seemed quite pleased after we scored!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Luka celebrated madder than me.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see that. As Wilf attacked, he'd drifted in to the edge of their box and then as JimmyMac charged off towards our dugout, celebrating, Luca ended up bouncing towards the Watford fans on his own like a completely mental thing. It was brilliant to watch!

The 'JimmyMac Goal 7 Angles' video on To view the link you have to Register or Login catches a bit of it.
'What's the story Norm?'
'A thirsty guy walks in to a bar... you finish it!'
Old 15-12-2017, 06:17 PM

Location: Village of Shepherdswell, which is between Dover and Canterbury.
pots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpots1970 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I remember spurs fans slating danny rose when he first went there, i am hoping with time and effort schlupp may emulate him, he has all the physical attributes.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:04 PM

lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!lee_cpfc has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pots1970 View Post
I remember spurs fans slating danny rose when he first went there, i am hoping with time and effort schlupp may emulate him, he has all the physical attributes.
The only similarities is that they’re both black

Ridiculous statement
Old 15-12-2017, 07:07 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pots1970 View Post
He sure has the potential and seems a real trier. It's whether he has it upstairs, well that's how it appears to me at least.

Sort of player we should really back as fans because it will make a genuine difference.
Old 15-12-2017, 07:08 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PVA looked liked he fancied it when he came on against Watford
Old 15-12-2017, 09:00 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
PVA looked liked he fancied it when he came on against Watford
He was shocking and nearly got sent off.
Old 15-12-2017, 09:09 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Should have been sent off. Knee high studs up from behind.