Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2017, 09:12 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Must have been disappointed not to get a Christmas break
Old 15-12-2017, 09:14 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
He was shocking and nearly got sent off.

Watched a different game to me
Old 20-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.R. View Post
There is no way I would sell him wthout a decent replacement lined up.

We went to all that trouble to cover at full bk, why risk it again now when we are not out of trouble.
There are leftbacks up and down the country that would be more committed than this bloke.
Old 21-12-2017, 08:10 AM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
PVA is a talented footballer, no doubt.

However he just doesn't seem a fit for Palace on several levels.

Schlupp is not as sophisticated a footballer, at times he looks like a Rabbit caught in the headlights, but he sure is a trier. He also has potential, pace to burn and is clearly a team guy.

If Souare is fit, I would have no problem if we sold PVA.
He is not fit to play in a team that spends most of its time defending, but he's look quality if he could spend most of his time going forward. Put him in the Man City team and he'd look world class
Old 21-12-2017, 10:02 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
PVA's performance in the Swansea home game was pub player esque..

If Souare is anywhere back to his best, he's a more than able deputy for Schlupp.
Old 21-12-2017, 11:41 AM

kark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkark came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee_cpfc View Post
The only similarities is that they’re both black

Ridiculous statement
Old 21-12-2017, 11:45 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Has he gone yet?
Old 21-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
We can definitely afford to lose PVA once Pape is back to full fitness.

He plugged a gap well when it was needed but he's been a liability this season. He seems to be one of those players who only does well under a certain manager.

Let him go and be Leighton Baines' understudy while noshing off the Fat Man.
Old 21-12-2017, 12:06 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
A very average player who can't defend and doesn't add much going forward. It's a myth to say he is good going forward. His attitude is questionable too. Nothing likeable about this guy. We should definitely cash in and reinvest elsewhere in the squad.
Old 21-12-2017, 12:13 PM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
BFS will on a cut of his signing fee, no doubt. Is his son still an agent?
Old 21-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Cheerio - our money back or more please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 21-12-2017, 12:36 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glazier69 View Post
BFS will on a cut of his signing fee, no doubt. Is his son still an agent?
According to wiki, yes.
Old 21-12-2017, 08:35 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Now, this one is MUCH more believable than all the rest of the shit bandied about because Big Sam really rates him and he is not playing for us at the moment. I like him, and prefer him to Schlupp as he is a better footballer. But I would sell if they would be prepared to let us have:

1) Seamus Coleman or Jonjo Kenny - they don't need both
2) Bolasie or Lookman - they don't need both

I think we can do some mutually beneficial deals with Everton.
Old 21-12-2017, 08:43 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Has he gone yet?
Not till January .
Old 21-12-2017, 08:44 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
He is not fit to play in a team that spends most of its time defending, but he's look quality if he could spend most of his time going forward. Put him in the Man City team and he'd look world class
To be fair to this Palace team, we are constantly on the attack at Selhurst, with teams sitting deep. That was when we were bottom and lacking in confidence, this is only going to increase now we are out of the relegation zone and playing well. PVA to me would be a massive upgrade on Schlupp for home games. Away from home I'd continue to play Schlupp. Just as away from home I'd play Ward, but at home I'd play TFM for similar reasons.

But I come back to my original point: there must be some mutually beneficial deals we could do with Everton. They are overstocked with centre mids and wingers. We need a centre mid (only Milivojevic is under contract for next season of those who are up to EPL standard), and with Zaha excelling up front we could do with another winger to compete with Townsend and RLC.

Would be happy to let our back-up left back go if we could sign some players for the first XI. Bolasie or Lookman please.
Old 21-12-2017, 08:46 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Nothing against PVA but £20M from Everton or £30M from Man City would be a fantastic start to the January window
Old 21-12-2017, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Should have been sent off. Knee high studs up from behind.
Damned if he doesn't put in the tackles (doesn't care etc) and damned if he does!
Old 21-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Now, this one is MUCH more believable than all the rest of the shit bandied about because Big Sam really rates him and he is not playing for us at the moment. I like him, and prefer him to Schlupp as he is a better footballer. But I would sell if they would be prepared to let us have:

I think you're onto something there, especially Lookman. Due to his injury Yannick is now a bit of a gamble but that could force the price down.
Old 21-12-2017, 10:58 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

What do you mean better football player? Schlupp has been absolutely brilliant at left back a better footballer there for sure and clearly Roy agrees with me. Schlupp has much better character composed and willing to play where ever. His recovery speed and str3ngh physical been amazing too.

Schlupp is development wise is doing what Danny Rose did in my opinion as a footballer! Which is bloody perfect for us.

Keep him and Pap get rid of PVA simple for me would get decent money.
But worried I think Garcia at Marseille will take Pap and Yohan but we will see.
Old 21-12-2017, 11:26 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Would be happy to let our back-up left back go if we could sign some players for the first XI. Bolasie or Lookman please.
Good suggestion