Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-12-2017, 11:05 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Arsenal Away Saturday 20th Jan 2018 3pm - sold out

Tickets for Crystal Palace's trip to the Emirates Stadium to take on Arsenal on Saturday 20th January in a 3pm kick-off will be on sale from Friday (15th December).

Tickets will be on sale in the following selling order:

Phase 1
Friday 15th December from 10am
Away Season Ticket Holders
One ticket per client reference

Phase 2
Tuesday 19th December from 10am
Season Ticket holders & paid Members with 4000+ Loyalty Points

Phase 3
Wednesday 20th December from 10am
Season Ticket holders & paid Members with 3000+ Loyalty Points

Phase 4
Thursday 21st December from 10am
Season Ticket holders & paid Members with 2000+ Loyalty Points

Phase 5
Friday 22nd December from 10am
Season Ticket holders & paid Members with 1000+ Loyalty Points

Phase 6
Wednesday 27th December from 10am
Season Ticket holders – No Loyalty Points requirement

Phase 7
Thursday 28th December from 10am
Paid members – No Loyalty Points requirement

All sales phases are subject to availability.

Prices:
Adults: £30
65+: £16
Under-19s: £16
Under-17s: £10

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:40 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
I always look forward to this game but ultimately they haven't actually been that exciting have they? I think the only real moment of any great joy being that bolasie goal. One thing that always strikes me (sorry to do a scro) is just how naff the experience is from the lower tier at each end of the stadium at the emirates. Nowhere near steep enough and feels detached.

Is the game definitely 3pm on a saturday? That would be a rare treat for our trip the emirates (i think there was one straight after pulis walked out but i was in italy).

Last edited by scro; 15-12-2017 at 11:42 AM.
Old 15-12-2017, 11:58 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Nice mini pub crawl to and from St Pancras Station to the ground via the Caledonian Road. Saves all the aggro waiting for tubes at the overcrowded underground station after.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:00 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This usually goes all the way to members doesn't it? Need to get a couple for some on less than 1000 points...question is, do I secure a couple and split the group or risk everyone missing out?
Old 15-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
This usually goes all the way to members doesn't it? Need to get a couple for some on less than 1000 points...question is, do I secure a couple and split the group or risk everyone missing out?
past couple fo times i think it has

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 15-12-2017, 12:08 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
past couple fo times i think it has
Presumably the fact they have been on telly in the past has been a factor in that though. I know people are able to watch anyway these days but people tend to be more enthusiastic for 3pm saturday.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:24 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Atmosphere always flat at the Emirates and our fans no different. Arsenal always dictate proceedings and our support ends up going quiet as a mouse half way into the second half. Wish we could be up for it for 90 minutes like we were our first season back in the prem.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:39 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quite fancy this one, don't manage to get to many away games but starting to finally get my finances in order
Old 15-12-2017, 12:55 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
normally the away end is full or arsenal fans or tourists. One of the most depressing sights.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:02 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcben View Post
normally the away end is full or arsenal fans or tourists. One of the most depressing sights.
What a load of nonsense.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:05 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've never seen an Arsenal or tourist in our end, it's always been sold out and I've bee to every game over there.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:18 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Never seen a single tourist in the Palace section on my 3 visits.
Although I do remember tourists in the home end watching in fascination and filming the palace fans singing and cheering whilst losing their in our first season back in the Prem.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:30 PM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
I've never seen an Arsenal or tourist in our end, it's always been sold out and I've bee to every game over there.
Lot of tourists there last season in our end.
I had a row of Italians next to me.
Highlight was half our fan base being outed as plastics as the Alan lee song got going and they didn’t have a clue who he was.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:32 PM

HRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHRP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Highlight was half our fan base being outed as plastics as the Alan lee song got going and they didn’t have a clue who he was.
from a spurs fan
Old 15-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
from a spurs fan
Been a while since he's been accused of that - classic banter!
Old 15-12-2017, 01:46 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by greybot View Post
Atmosphere always flat at the Emirates and our fans no different. Arsenal always dictate proceedings and our support ends up going quiet as a mouse half way into the second half. Wish we could be up for it for 90 minutes like we were our first season back in the prem.
Had the drum.
Old 15-12-2017, 01:49 PM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
had tourists next to and in front of me last two visits

Blaugrana al vent,
un crit valent
Tenim un nom, el sap tothom
Barça, Barça, Barça
Old 15-12-2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Did you run a survey or just judge on whether they sang an alan lee song..? I must admit i have been watching palace for 35 years and i can't recall the alan lee song and a decent chance i wouldn't join in.

Mind you that was the big part of the last 35 years that due to major life happenings i was least connected to. Wednesday away ranks so highly for many but i just don't have the same attachment to it (I watched on the box, didn't even travel!). Weird how that can happen. Whereas mention stockport and i can feel the anxiety like it was yesterday.
Old 15-12-2017, 02:06 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well he shouldn't have elbowed Jedi at Huddersfield then and we might have been more keen to sing his name. I agree though around tourists. There certainly were at the 1-1 Sunday 4PM draw two years ago when Bolasie scored the late equaliser. Depressingly, the tout grouts who have season tickets in the Arthur have enough points to buy the £30 tickets for London games and sell them to tourists. Cheaper for them than buying in the Arsenal home areas.
Old 15-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
When I bought mine this morning there was a small section taken out above the corner access which I assumed was players families as they were in a great position, but also a big chunk at the back of a block, which I assumed was for the HF. Assuming my suspicions are correct, then there should be a decent atmosphere if the HF are there in numbers and bring the drum

(block 20 rows 14-27, right hand side of gangway so seats 614 - 630), circa 150 seats)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 15-12-2017 at 02:47 PM.