Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-12-2017, 02:37 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
Never seen a single tourist in the Palace section on my 3 visits.
Although I do remember tourists in the home end watching in fascination and filming the palace fans singing and cheering whilst losing their in our first season back in the Prem.
Thatís my experience too. Tourists above us filming from the Arsenal seats, but Iíve only had Palace fans standing around me during the matches.

I agree with Scro that itís an odd atmosphere at Arsenal and you can feel a bit detached from the match in our corner block. I prefer to be upper tier if my seat is in a corner (such as at Chelsea), but we donít have that option at The Emirates.
Old 15-12-2017, 02:38 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMexicanHorse View Post
Lot of tourists there last season in our end.
I had a row of Italians next to me.
Highlight was half our fan base being outed as plastics as the Alan lee song got going and they didnít have a clue who he was.
My daughter has a couple of French guys next to her. When we were singing 'the pride of South London', they were singing "Nous sommes de San Tropez, San Tropez numero uno" It was so good, we've finished the whole song in their absence:-

"Nous sommes de San Tropez,
San Tropez numero uno.
Tu sais c-est vrai,
Nous sommes rouge et blue"
Old 15-12-2017, 02:46 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
When I bought mine this morning there was a small section taken out above the corner access which I assumed was players families as they were in a great position, but also a big chunk at the back of a block, which I assumed was for the HF. Assuming my suspicions are correct, then there should be a decent atmosphere if the HF are there in numbers and bring the drum
ohh you are being mischievous... I'll bite.. good to see they are still getting the VIP treatment .
Old 15-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
What's mischevious? You said it is usually a crap atmosphere there, and I pointed out that it looks like they have got a big chunk of seats all together, so the reverse should be true. Remember a previous time they all came to Arsenal and the racket they made was more of a talking point than the game itself
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 15-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What's mischevious? You said it is usually a crap atmosphere there, and I pointed out that it looks like they have got a big chunk of seats all together, so the reverse should be true. Remember a previous time they all came to Arsenal and the racket they made was more of a talking point than the game itself
I think the point is that it is only away season tickets at the moment, so unless all the HF have them either (a) they have been given a section of tickets (which implies special treatment) or (b) it's not them.
Old 15-12-2017, 03:29 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Ha ha i just assumed the special treatment they receive is somewhat controversial, especially now and i perhaps unfairly assumed you were doing the internet equivalent of kicking a player with both your arms in the air, hands to the sky.
Old 15-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Just a reserved section. They can't buy them until they qualify points wise. Presume when they have enough points to qualify, they can ring the box office and request a seat in that bit.

Better than them taking over other people's seats to all be together which people don't like.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 15-12-2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Just a reserved section. They can't buy them until they qualify points wise. Presume when they have enough points to qualify, they can ring the box office and request a seat in that bit.

Better than them taking over other people's seats to all be together which people don't like.
I agree on many fronts and i suppose understand why the club does it. However i suspect it's also one of the primary factors why they act as if only their experience matters. Without wishing to sound like my school teachers.. I guess it's up to them to realise that with privilege comes a level of responsibility not to just stomp all over what your fellow fan needs to enjoy their day also.
Old 17-12-2017, 09:57 PM

sl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsl6 Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First time this away fixture hasn’t been broadcast live since promotion, a rare 3pm koi against them.
Old 19-12-2017, 01:49 AM

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
CBF day out, looking forward to wild scenes!
Old 20-12-2017, 07:02 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Still only tickets down the front online at the moment. Presume they're selling front to back. Was row 5 yesterday morning and still only row 9 coming up.
Old 20-12-2017, 07:09 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

If that block is at the back they're going to take other people's seats at the front anyway.
Old 20-12-2017, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Still only tickets down the front online at the moment. Presume they're selling front to back. Was row 5 yesterday morning and still only row 9 coming up.
Ring them up and they will sell you further back. Be careful not to go too far back. I found being under the overhang of the middle tier last time we were there wasn't all that great.

Row 18-23 you want in my opinion (That is just my opinion though).
Old 20-12-2017, 08:52 AM

ProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What phase of ticket sales do people think this will reach?

Official group for Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans (LGBT) supporters of CPFC

Following the Palace since 1980...

http://proudandpalace.weebly.com/
Old 20-12-2017, 09:01 AM

Ooh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
When I bought mine this morning there was a small section taken out above the corner access which I assumed was players families as they were in a great position, but also a big chunk at the back of a block, which I assumed was for the HF. Assuming my suspicions are correct, then there should be a decent atmosphere if the HF are there in numbers and bring the drum

(block 20 rows 14-27, right hand side of gangway so seats 614 - 630), circa 150 seats)
There would be a better atmosphere if they didn't bring the drum.
Old 20-12-2017, 10:13 AM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristanjt View Post
This usually goes all the way to members doesn't it? Need to get a couple for some on less than 1000 points...question is, do I secure a couple and split the group or risk everyone missing out?
I hope it does. I was considering taking one of my kids but he's only got a couple of hundred loyalty points - He's such a plastic, fairweather newbie fan.
Old 20-12-2017, 10:55 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fancy this particularly as giving Brighton a miss this time round and not on TV.
Old 20-12-2017, 11:08 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Picked up 7 in block 20 row 19 this morning. Not been there for a couple of season, So why not.
Old 20-12-2017, 01:22 PM
Stripes reborn

Forever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineForever Stripes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
I rang and got tickets today and was offered front, middle or back. But online maybe slowly selling from the front.
Old 20-12-2017, 06:34 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Stripes View Post
I rang and got tickets today and was offered front, middle or back. But online maybe slowly selling from the front.
Maybe would have been better to call then. Anyway I got them sorted online in the end. Row 26, so possibly a little too far back judging by the earlier post, but I would still prefer that to being at the front.