Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 17-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Sullay Kaikai to Charlton on loan until end of season

Alan Nixon in the Sun reporting that Brentford are trying to buy Kaikai

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 17-12-2017, 11:26 AM

white dances before me like a million eyeswhite dances before me like a million eyeswhite dances before me like a million eyeswhite dances before me like a million eyeswhite dances before me like a million eyeswhite dances before me like a million eyeswhite dances before me like a million eyeswhite dances before me like a million eyeswhite dances before me like a million eyeswhite dances before me like a million eyeswhite dances before me like a million eyes
A real shame, never had a chance
Old 17-12-2017, 11:28 AM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Probably for the best all round to be fair. If he was ever going to make it here it would have been this season. Given it hasn't happened, a move to a good Championship club where he can play regularly and stay in London is probably the best move for him. The little bit of case we get for the transfer kitty will be a bonus too.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:29 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Sell on fee needed.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:36 AM

prizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietprizesucker came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He needs to play, clearly isn't going to get that at CP but no deal should be done without a big fat sell on clause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD
*prizesucker's suggestion about shallow nets shows he's a true connoisseur of the beautiful game :)
Old 17-12-2017, 11:54 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Probably the best and only outcome for the player as he clearly needs to be playing if he is to progress, but what we should stipulate in any deal is a buy back clause or first option.
Old 17-12-2017, 11:59 AM

GBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGBG_Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would be a shame to see him ago. I can understand that we can be charitable to him and play him just for the sake of it now, with the position we're in, and Zaha/Townsend/Sako of course in the way of him. But I'm not sure I understand why players like Lee is gettin picked ahead of him on the bench.

They earn their place in the squad based on training of course, but it's been a long time since Lee did anything of worth for us, while Kaikai have seen very interesting out when he have had a chance to play.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by white View Post
Too much of a risk in the Prem given our struggles over the last 5 years at staying up. If we'd have been relegated then a season in the Championship with us would've seen him possibly kick on, but we haven't so he hasn't.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old 17-12-2017, 12:23 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
I thought he didn't get on that well there?
Old 17-12-2017, 12:30 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I thought he didn't get on that well there?
They loved him I think. Did pretty well
Old 17-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
They loved him I think. Did pretty well
He did fairly well, didn't pull up any tress but the manager was very impressed. He will be a successful Championship player.

Nixon reckons we want 1.3million for him, which to me seems a lot for a player who we have no intention of playing.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 17-12-2017, 12:45 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If it was 1.3m we want, they will prob haggle and get it down to 800k/1m.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:52 PM

jhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjhc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by white View Post
I think he was given a chance, if only fleeting, but perhaps didn't do enough to convince management that he was a Premier League player.

Showed promise but needed to impress when he came on as a sub.

A move to Brentford would probably be good for him
Old 17-12-2017, 01:02 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
He seems well equipped with ability but from what I have seen he needs more development on the physical side of the game.
Old 17-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
He did fairly well, didn't pull up any tress but the manager was very impressed. He will be a successful Championship player.

Nixon reckons we want 1.3million for him, which to me seems a lot for a player who we have no intention of playing.
If he was currently playing for Brentford and we enquired, how much would they want? Probably close to 10m? I think 1m for him is about right in the current climate.
Old 17-12-2017, 01:13 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Needs to move on or go on loan to progress. You have to be something very special to play Premier league foot below the age of 20.
Old 17-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhc View Post
I think he was given a chance, if only fleeting, but perhaps didn't do enough to convince management that he was a Premier League player.

Showed promise but needed to impress when he came on as a sub.

A move to Brentford would probably be good for him
Not seen that much of him to be honest - last time was probably in the Cup game against Bolton in early 2017 where he looked a very long way off the pace - a long way off being ready for the Premier League. Think a permanent move is probably best all round.
Old 17-12-2017, 02:25 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
I think the Championship is his level. Good luck to him.
Old 17-12-2017, 03:04 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
I love seeing our academy lads go off and have a career at a good level. Wish him all the best; I agree on the buy back fee as well
Old 17-12-2017, 03:08 PM

Eagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle96 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Whatever the deal is, it MUST include Ollie Watkins and/or Rico Henry coming the other way.

For once I wish we'd sign the next Redmond/D.Gray/Alli rather than sitting on our hands and later, regrettably, thinking 'what if'.
Closed Thread