Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 02:23 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
If KK was a Brentford player already how much do you think they would want for him?
While I know what your saying it should also be about what they can afford and again protecting ourselves with the sell on clause and as CE said having a look at their players too.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Joining Charlton on loan

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 18-01-2018, 07:00 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Yuk
Old 18-01-2018, 07:01 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Kaikai sounds a bit like Coco I suppose, so makes sense.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:05 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Joining Charlton on loan
Poor sod....
Old 18-01-2018, 07:13 PM

Jman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He needs to tear it up at that level to have any chance here with us
Old 18-01-2018, 07:17 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
He did well with Brentford and their fans liked him

Now he’s back down in league 1
Old 18-01-2018, 07:22 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Joining Charlton on loan
Working undercover I hope? New contract if he gets them relegated?
Old 18-01-2018, 07:24 PM

Surrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Of too the clowns...
Old 18-01-2018, 07:46 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrey Eagle View Post
Of too the clowns...
I'm no grammar nazi....
Old 18-01-2018, 07:49 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Just sell him ffs, hes not gonna make it here

Last edited by cpfcfan1; 18-01-2018 at 07:51 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:51 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
He did well with Brentford and their fans liked him

Now hes back down in league 1

Disappointing indeed.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:10 PM

Surrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I'm no grammar nazi....
To*
Old 18-01-2018, 08:12 PM

hedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehedge end eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This might make sense if the Swedish winger is coming in? Otherwise it just puts us another player down at the moment
Old 18-01-2018, 08:22 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Joining Charlton on loan
That's a proper kick in the bollocks.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:23 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think he'll be quality in that division. He did well there before for Shrewsbury when they were struggling. 1 goal every 2 and a bit games I think.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:25 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yeah will do well there, too good for charlton.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:35 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here

*off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrey Eagle View Post
To*
Old 18-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman View Post
He needs to tear it up at that level to have any chance here with us
He has no chance of making it here now.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 18-01-2018, 08:42 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
He has no chance of making it here now.
Shame but I have to admit that would be my far less informed view. He has had a few chances to show what he has and he doesn't seem to take them or even manage to show how hungry he is. By this I don't mean that he isn't hungry for it or doesn't care - it's more that he hasn't managed to show that or demonstrate his ability to compete at this level. Hopefully he can score goals at Charlton and get a permanent move at a good level and work his way up.