Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 18-12-2017, 07:06 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Chelsea (and everyone else apparently) to try for Wilf

A few reports coming out that Chelsea will make a move for Zaha at the end of the season. Hopefully bollocks

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 18-12-2017, 07:08 AM
BBS-tastic

Simon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSimon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSimon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSimon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSimon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSimon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSimon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSimon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSimon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSimon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineSimon D keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
They can go do one along the same vein as Spurs
Forever will it remain a FACT that we're the first team to beat the Weed in the league at the Gaymex!!
Brighton 1 - 3 Crystal Palace on 27.9.2011
Old 18-12-2017, 07:08 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
I think his time at the wankers will put him off of any billy big bollocks moves. Wonder though if they will get Victor Moses to have a word with him
Old 18-12-2017, 07:14 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
He isn’t going anywhere.

We stay up, wilf stays.

Close thread
Old 18-12-2017, 07:21 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Don't think there's many players that celebrate scoring for their club like he does, there is no doubting what it means to him.

Last chance for Parish to strengthen this squad and take the pressure off of Wilf, this annual relegation battle with so much weight on his shoulders can only wear him down and will eventually influence things.

We should not still be a one man team.
Old 18-12-2017, 07:32 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I know everyone on here assumes Wilf will stay if we stay up but I'm not too sure. The thought of European football may be too tempting to resist and who'd blame him. The only slight chance I feel is if Parish really shows ambition to match Wilf's ability by getting in 3-4 real quality players in the Summer and hopefully 1 or 2 in January.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 18-12-2017, 07:35 AM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I know everyone on here assumes Wilf will stay if we stay up but I'm not too sure. The thought of European football may be too tempting to resist and who'd blame him. The only slight chance I feel is if Parish really shows ambition to match Wilf's ability by getting in 3-4 real quality players in the Summer and hopefully 1 or 2 in January.
Absolutely right. No one would begrudge him a move to a Champions League team.....No matter how much it would hurt
Old 18-12-2017, 07:41 AM

Surrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSurrey Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He would never leave to scum such as chelsea. I just hope he gives it till the end of the season then beyond!
Old 18-12-2017, 07:43 AM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's no way on earth he'll go to those cock suckers. Ditto spurs.
Old 18-12-2017, 07:44 AM

CPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC85 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
True. But to chelski or spuds? Nah.
Old 18-12-2017, 07:45 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
I knew that this would start after Saturday. He should tell everyone to **** off seeing as he has been brilliant for years and only now are people appreciating how good he is. The guy can't even play for England now because of tosser managers. I hope I never see him go there.
Old 18-12-2017, 07:46 AM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unless teams coff up he ain't going anywhere. A nothing story with no substance.
Old 18-12-2017, 07:49 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrey Eagle View Post
He would never leave to scum such as chelsea. I just hope he gives it till the end of the season then beyond!
Oh yes he would, he went to a team much much worse already mate.

But with the way Premier League finances are now, with Sigurdsson going for 50 mil because Swansea didn't want to see we can reject any type of silly money Chelsea or whoever want to throw at us. The only problem would be if Wilf starts agitating for a move away, but you've just got to hope it'll be 'once bitten, twice shy'
Old 18-12-2017, 08:06 AM
Banned by Moderators

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lazy,shit journalism from a shit paper.......
Old 18-12-2017, 08:36 AM

BillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBillyTKid came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Chelsea are the only London club I think would meet the sort of valuation we would place on him. If he keeps he goal scoring up (currently 1 in 3 in the league) he will be in double figures and I think we would have to be looking at 50-60m.
Old 18-12-2017, 08:48 AM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Don't think there's many players that celebrate scoring for their club like he does, there is no doubting what it means to him.

Last chance for Parish to strengthen this squad and take the pressure off of Wilf, this annual relegation battle with so much weight on his shoulders can only wear him down and will eventually influence things.

We should not still be a one man team.
Agree 100% with this. we cannot continue being a one man team as eventually the rest of the team will step back and their performances will drop and the pressure will mount, therefore you have to make sure sure the players around him can take that pressure off. Which leaves you with the choice of sell and rebuild or invest money for players that will ease that pressure, the latter would be my prefernce but I don't have the money!
Old 18-12-2017, 08:49 AM

JackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would cry if I ever saw him playing for that scumbag club
Old 18-12-2017, 08:58 AM

swissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietswissroll came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wont be surprised if he goes seasons end along with Benteke. Massive squad rebuild needed
Old 18-12-2017, 09:00 AM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He will not be going anywhere. At least this season anyway.
Old 18-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
I love how confident everyone is!

Wilf will inevitably leave us, lets be honest he is far too good not to be playing Champions League football.

I will be very disappointed to see him go to Chelsea though, really hope he ends up going to a top European club (not in the PL).

Munich will be looking to replace the likes of Robben/Ribery very soon!