Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 24-12-2017, 12:53 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
TBF Lee, it is a pet peeve of mine. Especially when I see people who are immigrnts themselves being anti-immigration. I cant get my head around it.

Of course, I shouldnt relate it to a possible football signing.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:18 AM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do you have any evidence whatsoever of anyone being upset about this potential transfer specifically because of the player's name? Because there is plenty of evidence in this thread that you are literally the only person entertaining the thought.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:31 AM

Gregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for youGregz41 is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas View Post
Do you have any evidence whatsoever of anyone being upset about this potential transfer specifically because of the player's name? Because there is plenty of evidence in this thread that you are literally the only person entertaining the thought.
Quite.

This signing would go some way to strengthening the depth of our squad. To actually be able to bring a player on and not weaken the starting XI is a huge improvement on what we have.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:54 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
It is just a thought. Jeepers, no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:58 AM

Have any of you seen the picture of him holding the shirt?

Two or three weeks back we were buying a Turk. Has that one gone cold, will this, too.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:59 AM

Quote:
And entertaining the thought of what exactly?
Old 24-12-2017, 12:53 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
It is just a thought. Jeepers, no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Just don't go round with blanket accusations of racist behaviour, then people might leave you alone.

Think next time you believe you have the moral right to prejudge with zero evidence.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:12 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRiley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Have any of you seen the picture of him holding the shirt?

Two or three weeks back we were buying a Turk. Has that one gone cold, will this, too.

A couple of days early to talk about cold Turk(ey), surely.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCelestial Empire came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
TBF Lee, it is a pet peeve of mine. Especially when I see people who are immigrnts themselves being anti-immigration. I cant get my head around it.

Of course, I shouldnt relate it to a possible football signing.
Peter, Elyounoussi is a Norwegian of Moroccan ethnicity.
Last Moroccan we had was very popular and a minor hero (Marouane Chamakh).
Don't believe what you read, UK is really not heaving with millions of loony xenophobes.
Old 24-12-2017, 01:27 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
If there isn't a problem why is everyone getting so defensive?

He's the kind of player we need but I don't know if we can afford him
Old 24-12-2017, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
Just don't go round with blanket accusations of racist behaviour, then people might leave you alone.

Think next time you believe you have the moral right to prejudge with zero evidence.
I will post as I bloody well see fit. Thank you very much.

Next time I see Palace fans posting anti-muslim sentiment on faceache I will put it on here, so you can all see the kind of cunits we have among our support. It usually happens after some kind of incident.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:24 PM

cockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcockles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I will post as I bloody well see fit. Thank you very much.

Next time I see Palace fans posting anti-muslim sentiment on faceache I will put it on here, so you can all see the kind of cunits we have among our support. It usually happens after some kind of incident.
Entropy happens.

You can even post content offensive others, whatever, as long as you feel better about yourself, that's the main thing after all.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
Peter, Elyounoussi is a Norwegian of Moroccan ethnicity.
Last Moroccan we had was very popular and a minor hero (Marouane Chamakh).
Don't believe what you read, UK is really not heaving with millions of loony xenophobes.
Oh, I agree entirely. It is a disproportionate impression created by probably 5 or 6 twats that immediately repost every racist meme they receive without thinking. And TBH, I can see that I am doing much the same thing. But a few of these scumbags are among our support. Looking at that fairly recent Football Fans for Tolerance (or something like that) march - we all knew what that was mostly about, and there were people on the BBS applauding and participating in that.

One of our famous bad boys Harkouk was a muslim wasnt he. And already legend Sakho.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockles View Post
Entropy happens.

You can even post content offensive others, whatever, as long as you feel better about yourself, that's the main thing after all.
I nearly always feel good about myself. I dont need to feel better about myself when I am near perfect as it is. I also dont need to feel better about myself by taking some moral high ground self righteously telling people how they should conduct their posting on a message board. If I did that, then I would indeed be a perfect individual. Saintly, most probably.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:34 PM
BBS Voyeur

budgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I can remember PeterH being an intelligent poster, who used to comment on football matters.

Recently though his whole persona seems to have changed, a shame really used to enjoy reading his comments, but now he just seems to post from afar and try to antagonise situations where there is simply no need.

Anyway I'd certainly welcome this signing, early January though Steve please.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:34 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Don’t remember which match but there was a ‘Football lads alliance’ banner being held up in the lower Holmesdale block H this season. Now I won’t assume the banner holders were a load of bigots as I’m sure plenty of the FLA aren’t, but it does attract a fair share of xenophobic twats.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:37 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
Basle will go out of the champions league in January
How?
Old 24-12-2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
I can remember PeterH being an intelligent poster, who used to comment on football matters.
I dont remember that at all. I have never seen him really comment on FOOTBALL matters. I dont think he understands football as a sport that much really. As in tactics and what nots. I think he is more of a tribal Palace fan rather than an expert on the sport.

I think he is still mildly intelligent though, as posts on a wide variety of subjects would testify.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Don’t remember which match but there was a ‘Football lads alliance’ banner being held up in the lower Holmesdale block H this season. Now I won’t assume the banner holders were a load of bigots as I’m sure plenty of the FLA aren’t, but it does attract a fair share of xenophobic twats.
Nah, you made that up.
Old 24-12-2017, 02:53 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Bit confused about the animosity towards PeterH. He expressed a thought about a minority of Palace fans which in all honesty is probably true. We would like to think we are all tolerant non sexist non racist non xenophobic non homophobic non hooligan etc. Sad fact is it isn't so. We will reflect society. Much of the anti Muslim racist sectarianism in society is inflamed by our so called press/media. They spin things and create animosity with their publications. Sadly some people believe everything they read in the sun and mail and everything the see on TV
Media