Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 15-01-2018, 01:28 AM

CPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Same old shit from the club then.

Pathetic.
How many away games have we actually sold out this season?
Old 15-01-2018, 08:01 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_AwayDays View Post

I don’t understand the relevance of your question.

Maybe we wouldn’t sell this one out, the full 3000. But we could have taken a lot more than the 1700 we are now limited to. It was the same with Newcastle earlier in the season.
Old 15-01-2018, 09:45 AM

laboxers is just too good for youlaboxers is just too good for youlaboxers is just too good for youlaboxers is just too good for youlaboxers is just too good for youlaboxers is just too good for youlaboxers is just too good for youlaboxers is just too good for youlaboxers is just too good for youlaboxers is just too good for youlaboxers is just too good for you
I'll be able to buy on Wednesday, we shouldn't be sold out by then right?
Old 15-01-2018, 12:43 PM

CPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsCPFC_AwayDays was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
I don’t understand the relevance of your question.

Maybe we wouldn’t sell this one out, the full 3000. But we could have taken a lot more than the 1700 we are now limited to. It was the same with Newcastle earlier in the season.
My point is people on here over estimate our away support for any game outside of London, everyone who wants a ticket for this will get one
Old 15-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace_Akie View Post
The Ship & Mitre is a good pub near the train station in the city centre for away fans.
Just to check, I thought it was a pub mainly frequented by Everton fans, and as such was a good one for Liverpool matches?

Could be completely wrong though!
Old 15-01-2018, 01:57 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
My point is people on here over estimate our away support for any game outside of London, everyone who wants a ticket for this will get one

But this isn’t true. More than 1700 people would have attended this game if they were able to. I’d imagine well over that. The same happened with Newcastle earlier in the season which ‘sold out’ 2 weeks beforehand even though we’d taken a reduced allocation.
Old 15-01-2018, 01:59 PM

Mallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMallard is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Not aware of The Ship and Mitre having any great association with Everton.

However the Thomas Rigby up the road does. Never been in on a match day to know if this would be an issue for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post
Just to check, I thought it was a pub mainly frequented by Everton fans, and as such was a good one for Liverpool matches?

Old 15-01-2018, 02:02 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think any Tom Dick and Harry know if we took the full allocation and right away put on general sale we would sell a lot more tickets. In the meantime also keep a lot more people happy (easier to sit together and book trains etc).

The whole process of selling for these away games really needs looking at.
Old 15-01-2018, 02:04 PM

Ooh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
I think any Tom Dick and Harry know if we took the full allocation and right away put on general sale we would sell a lot more tickets. In the meantime also keep a lot more people happy (easier to sit together and book trains etc).

Agreed. A total farce.
Old 15-01-2018, 03:01 PM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by FourtyTwo View Post

You might be right.

Ive been a few times on Palace aways but cant remember specifically for which games. The last two times have both been Liverpool away this season and the win at the end of last year.
Old 15-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Northern Monkey

Palace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace_Akie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
But this isn’t true. More than 1700 people would have attended this game if they were able to. I’d imagine well over that. The same happened with Newcastle earlier in the season which ‘sold out’ 2 weeks beforehand even though we’d taken a reduced allocation.
General felt we took over 1,000 the last two trips to Goodison which were Monday night and Friday night which were both pretty inconvenient so the potential is high for a Saturday especially as were playing well at the moment.

Agree the selling phases including points should be reserved for games where we know demand will outstrip supply (Bournemouth, Brighton and the London clubs).

Last edited by Palace_Akie; 15-01-2018 at 03:31 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 15-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yep. For the non-London matches (or at least most) there doesn't need to be this elaborate point system and phases. Priority to high points (should be based on away matches attended but that's an old debate), then just everyone. Also, why can't we agree with the home club to hold off on selling those tickets till we know our numbers a bit better?
Old 15-01-2018, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace_Akie View Post
General felt we took over 1,000 the last two trips to Goodison which were Monday night and Friday night which were both pretty inconvenient so the potential is high for a Saturday especially as were playing well at the moment.

Agree the selling phases including points should be reserved for games where we know demand will outstrip supply (Bournemouth, Brighton and the London clubs).

The insistence on enforcing loyalty points and limits per person for away games which are unlikely to sell out is of course another issue.

And you are right, this is the first chance for people to make it to Goodison one of England’s famous old grounds. Plus it’s a key much and we are going well now, so I would imagine 500+ fans will have missed out here.
Old 15-01-2018, 06:00 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Absolutely. Couple of days maybe for season ticket holders etc. to sort themselves out, then stick the whole thing on general sale I say.
Old 15-01-2018, 08:10 PM

speagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Not sure that's a good idea. You'd end up with a scramble for tickets at a particular time. I hate that, especially when you're not able to be ready to pounce when they go on sale. Perhaps when it's a large allocation you sell in fewer stages.
Old 15-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Same old shit from the club then.

Pathetic.
^^^ this
Old 16-01-2018, 10:13 AM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Now on sale to ST holders and members with 2500+ points. Exact seat selection is currently available.
Old 16-01-2018, 10:17 AM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Now on sale to ST holders and members with 2500+ points. Exact seat selection is currently available.
Online the best block (LV4) appears to have sold out already
Old 16-01-2018, 10:39 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
Exact seat selection is currently available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
The back half of that block was greyed out (reserved) before it even went on sale to away S/T's (expect it to be noisy)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 16-01-2018, 10:40 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanH View Post
I can buy LV4 but only as high as row 4 at the moment.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.