Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 25-12-2017, 11:35 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Heís a delightful chap isnít he
He sure is.
Old 25-12-2017, 11:43 AM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
My mum died on the 29th December 2011.
Despite our hatred for one another, I always thought ones parents were kept out of this soppiness.
Especially on xmas day.
If you were stood in front of me now then I would stab you to death.
Merry xmas.
You have my sympathy for your mother's passing and mine went slightly sooner - though it's supposed to be that way, as parents are 'supposed' to go first as losing a child is unimaginable. Ok, apologies for the reference.
Om here there's little held back in hatred and insults - and for the homeless you don't seem to mind referring to in mocking terms.

https://youtu.be/7ps5t5jYg3s
Old 25-12-2017, 11:44 AM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Hopefully the ITK on NSC have jumped the gun.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

In summary Dembele said 'who'.
In fairness, most on NSC are doubtful it will happen.
Old 25-12-2017, 11:45 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Shitler ,Hope you choke on your Iceland meal for one yer **** !
Old 25-12-2017, 11:49 AM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitler View Post
You have my sympathy for your mother's passing and mine went slightly sooner - though it's supposed to be that way, as parents are 'supposed' to go first as losing a child is unimaginable. Ok, apologies for the reference.
Om here there's little held back in hatred and insults - and for the homeless you don't seem to mind referring to in mocking terms.
I have every sympathy for the homeless and I was crass in the extreme with my reference to you and a shoppy saver but talking about parents whether they be still here or gone....that's a no no.
Old 25-12-2017, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Shitler ,Hope you choke on your Iceland meal for one yer **** !
Old 25-12-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
I have every sympathy for the homeless and I was crass in the extreme with my reference to you and a shoppy saver but talking about parents whether they be still here or gone....that's a no no.
Having said all that, if you ever mention my mum and dad again then I will hunt you down.
Old 25-12-2017, 12:22 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
In fairness, most on NSC are doubtful it will happen.
Pie in the sky ,not a chance it will happen ,if it does he will have lost a leg !!
Old 25-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
Merry Christmas to wiggers, Furk, and mat(t)
The rest of you can do one.
Can I second that? Happy Christmas
Old 25-12-2017, 02:09 PM
LLLLLLL

EagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fineEagleEater is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Merry Christmas one and all!
Admin #3 looms - Once cheats, always cheats!
Old 25-12-2017, 02:24 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Having said all that, if you ever mention my mum and dad again then I will hunt you down.
Didnít know Liam Neeson was Palace.
Old 25-12-2017, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Well you do now.
Old 25-12-2017, 04:08 PM
UBER mensch vom Suden

Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Quote:
Right sunshine, you reckon your insults and drama eclipses all else do you?
I've had homeless friends - because I tried to help them in their real and desperate situation's by employing them to work for and with me. They were military personnel, suffering from PTS, that is post traumatic syndrome. They stood up, and they were let down afterwards.
One is deceased, after living in his car for years and being moved on by less sympathetic people he once represented.
Another lad receded back on the street after suffering from alcoholism. Probably not a great future, and he disappeared from friends and loved ones.
Is he "outside Poundland"? Maybe, I should go by and check.
Now my getting WiFi from your mother''s might piss you off, but you seem to want to overplay your self righteousness.
You can eventually gather that - "at Christmas of all times" - it's not nice to mock the homeless, but don't give me your continued sanctimonious stuff.

https://youtu.be/7ps5t5jYg3s
Old 25-12-2017, 04:32 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I think he is
Old 25-12-2017, 04:38 PM

Quote:
I've had homeless friends - because I tried to help them in their real and desperate situation's by employing them to work for and with me. They were military personnel, suffering from PTS, that is post traumatic syndrome. They stood up, and they were let down afterwards.
One is deceased, after living in his car for years and being moved on by less sympathetic people he once represented.
Another lad receded back on the street after suffering from alcoholism. Probably not a great future, and he disappeared from friends and loved ones.
Now my getting WiFi from your mother''s might piss you off, but you seem to want to overplay your self righteousness.
You can eventually gather that - "at Christmas of all times" - it's not nice to mock the homeless, but don't give me your continued sanctimonious stuff.
I don't care about all that.
Just don't talk about my ma and pa again.

Alles klar?
Old 25-12-2017, 04:41 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
Merry Christmas one and all!

Merry Xmas you cock end.
Old 26-12-2017, 11:46 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Boring
Old 27-12-2017, 04:22 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:

Maybe you should stay emotionally unattached from your rough trade.
Old 27-12-2017, 06:13 AM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Old 27-12-2017, 06:16 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Come on Hitler, they're not called 'homeless friends' - they're called 'neighbours'