Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Man of the Match
Speroni 31 7.60%
Kelly *** 0 0%
Schlupp 15 3.68%
Dann 3 0.74%
Tomkins 119 29.17%
Cabaye * 9 2.21%
Milivojevic 31 7.60%
Loftus-Cheek ** 5 1.23%
Townsend 69 16.91%
Benteke 7 1.72%
Zaha 113 27.70%
* McArthur 3 0.74%
** Sako 3 0.74%
*** Fosu-Mensah 0 0%
Voters: 408. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-12-2017, 04:47 PM

montrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemontrealeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace121 View Post
No he wasn’t. The ball was played to Sanchez and Lacazette made no attempt to get to it. Assuming it’s the dink into the box that you’re referring to.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Go to 8 minutes and 45 seconds of the highlight video and you will see what I am talking about. Lacazette is MILES offside !!!!!
Old 30-12-2017, 09:30 PM

Heppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHeppolette : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I do go to games. When work allows me to.

I also play as a Goalkeeper as I have for the last 27 years. I am fully aware of time and speed.

It's not like I am saying Jules played terrible. Just that as a premier league keeper he should be doing better, it's not like he had to be at full stretch for that second goal either.

Lol how hurtful that pathetic little emoji thing is.
Hope the Dog and Duck gave you a good testimonial.
Old 31-12-2017, 12:16 AM

Alfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfonso : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My review of the game, including my player ratings and MOTM, is now available. Listen here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 31-12-2017, 12:46 PM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heppolette View Post
Lol how hurtful that pathetic little emoji thing is.
Hope the Dog and Duck gave you a good testimonial.
You are one strange individual. No wonder you have only posted 90 odd times in 3.5 years. On day release?