Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 10-01-2018, 11:44 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
He is a very committed fan.

But many of us donít go to all away matches so, when youíre making your choice, a number of factors will be considered.

So ofcourse the view will be part of that decision process.

I went to Newcastle to watch Palace once, took 2 days, overnight hotel and then looked down on the match from 14 flights of stairs up like watching ants running about.

Havenít been back since.

I donít think Iíd do that again unless I was doubling it up with another reason to be in the North East for the weekend, although I did like the city and people.
Man what a scro!
Old 10-01-2018, 11:58 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Thanks guys. I hated the Etihad away end... I'm going to hate this even more aren't I?
Eithad middle tier where i was, despite lacking in numbers around me was a great view.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:59 AM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just spoke to the box office, Sounds like the lower section only has a few tickets dotted about left. Got 7 tickets in row 3 of the upper section. Binoculars at the ready!
Old 10-01-2018, 01:47 PM

cheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecheekychippie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
I just got three in block 119 row 14 online so this isn't strictly true.
was only passing on information ,what the box office said to me ... you were lucky then
Old 10-01-2018, 02:02 PM

brb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebrb rule : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone know what row the upper tier starts at?
Old 10-01-2018, 03:15 PM
mazza

cpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at allcpfcmazz 's opinion is of no consequence at all
About 30.

One of Palace's "Faithful 200"
Old 10-01-2018, 07:19 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekychippie View Post
was only passing on information ,what the box office said to me ... you were lucky then
Sorry - yes, I realise you were only passing on info and I probably was lucky. Was just letting people know that there might still be tickets available in the higher rows.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:54 PM

salad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsalad fan club came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
Just spoke to the box office, Sounds like the lower section only has a few tickets dotted about left. Got 7 tickets in row 3 of the upper section. Binoculars at the ready!
I didn't feel it was that bad in the upper
1st time for me in the lower this year I guess it will be better
Old 11-01-2018, 09:29 PM

norwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just bought mine in upper block 220
Old 11-01-2018, 09:31 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Row 50 though is it worth bothering??
Old 11-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Row 50 though is it worth bothering??
The Upper Tier is all dreadful. It's a clear view, just very disengaged (to put it that way).

Once went to Blackpool when they were re-doing their stands. The away end was in Cumbria, it was so far away. Feels the same at WH, and that is permanent.

I cant make it and glad I don't have the choice.

Not sounding all 'Elgin' (I believe that is an accepted verb now ) but it is a warning. Really feel a slightly tarted up Selhurst is better than that sort of shit.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:55 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
The Upper Tier is all dreadful. It's a clear view, just very disengaged (to put it that way).

Once went to Blackpool when they were re-doing their stands. The away end was in Cumbria, it was so far away. Feels the same at WH, and that is permanent.

I cant make it and glad I don't have the choice.

Not sounding all 'Elgin' (I believe that is an accepted verb now ) but it is a warning. Really feel a slightly tarted up Selhurst is better than that sort of shit.
Too far back then .... Think I've missed the boat on these...
Old 11-01-2018, 10:53 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Too far back then .... Think I've missed the boat on these...
I wouldn't not go because of a view, just found it underwhelming and difficult to be part of the game. Been at many grounds with shit views (Burnley, QPR, Palace etc.) but the atmosphere and feeling of being behind the team is there. Felt like being a 'spectator' there.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:27 AM
TristŠn

TristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanWhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just rung up the box office (another fortune spent - 55p per minute on Three Mobile, I don't have a landline and that Saynoto0870 number goes to the disability coordinator who's not there).

There's DEFINITELY no seats available lower tier. I said that people were saying there was one or two seats dotted around but Paul was adamant, there's not a single one left now in the lower tier.

I'm not going, I don't think. Upper is hideous. I'll save my money.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:21 AM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanWhite View Post
Just rung up the box office (another fortune spent - 55p per minute on Three Mobile, I don't have a landline and that Saynoto0870 number goes to the disability coordinator who's not there).

There's DEFINITELY no seats available lower tier. I said that people were saying there was one or two seats dotted around but Paul was adamant, there's not a single one left now in the lower tier.

I'm not going, I don't think. Upper is hideous. I'll save my money.
I was going to try for the odd seats by phone lower level ... Guess that's not an option then...
Old 12-01-2018, 11:27 AM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEv : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will def be on the Tuesday now, as any possible whu 4th round cup tie has not been chosen for TV.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:30 AM

wrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwrightchipvcfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think this is one away game a season if you can go to box office or ring up at as soon as go on sale after 1st season fans could see what was best bet.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:49 AM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
He is a very committed fan.

I went to Newcastle to watch Palace once, took 2 days, overnight hotel and then looked down on the match from 14 flights of stairs up like watching ants running about.

Haven’t been back since.

I don’t think I’d do that again unless I was doubling it up with another reason to be in the North East for the weekend, although I did like the city and people.

Good news is from next season Newcastle have to seat the away fans at pitch side..RIP the 14 flights of death!

What I like about St James' Park is how its right in the middle of town only a short walk from the station

Last edited by legaleagle2; 12-01-2018 at 11:54 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 03:48 PM

Tristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTristanjt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Didn't go last season so not done the ground before - have had to go upper tier, but hopefully a massive win will make it worth it, atmosphere or not!
Old 13-01-2018, 11:17 AM
Raver

out vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietout vile jelly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does anyone know if the turnstiles for the away end are by machine or person? My dad's bought an away ticket he no longer wants and I can go instead but the problem is its an over-65 ticket and I don't want to get turned away at the stadium!