Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-12-2017, 12:10 AM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Awful Music at Palace

I know I know there are far more important things going on in the world-and at Palace for that matter, but the music has been steadily getting worse and worse.

I'm talking about the music before the game, at half time, and at full time.

In fact the full time music was the turd on the cake-it was some shit making reference to of all thing Arsenal FC!!!! Whoever choose that shit should be sacked. It's not the first time we've walked out of the stadium to that bollocks either.

If someone at the club reads this please sort it out. Put on some music most Palace fans actually like.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:13 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
I like it.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:20 AM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
I like it.
Each to their own I suppose.

I strongly suspect you are in a tiny minority there.

What was the song at the end making reference to Arsenal?
Old 30-12-2017, 12:24 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
If someone at the club reads this please sort it out. Put on some music most Palace fans actually like.
I'm curious to hear what you think most Palace fans like
Old 30-12-2017, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I'm curious to hear what you think most Palace fans like
No songs about Arsenal for a start!
Old 30-12-2017, 12:27 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Each to their own I suppose.

I strongly suspect you are in a tiny minority there.

What was the song at the end making reference to Arsenal?

A song by the Manor. Big Palace fan in the group and that song has Palace references in it, unfortunately there’s an Arsenal fan (or 2) also in the group so that’s probably where the Arsenal reference comes from.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:33 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

To view the link you have to Register or Login

About 2 minutes 32 is the Palace reference.

Old 30-12-2017, 01:16 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
I ain’t a fan either but, as you mentioned too, the music being played at a football match is rather trivial. Wouldn’t be fussed if there was none at all bar glad all over, pre match and half time is for chatting to people not listening to tunes.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 30-12-2017 at 01:19 AM.
Old 30-12-2017, 07:35 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Americanos!
Old 30-12-2017, 07:43 AM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Agreed! And surely they can find a better keeper to go in goal for the kids oenalties at half-time?! Even Benteke could score a pen against him! Three of the pens should have been comfortably saved! Maybe get Hennessey to go in goal for them if he is sub?
Old 30-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know I know there are far more important things going on in the world-and at Palace for that matter, but the music has been steadily getting worse and worse.

I'm talking about the music before the game, at half time, and at full time.

In fact the full time music was the turd on the cake-it was some shit making reference to of all thing Arsenal FC!!!! Whoever choose that shit should be sacked. It's not the first time we've walked out of the stadium to that bollocks either.

You should sit in the lower tier; the speakers there are on mute.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:22 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
You should sit in the Whitehorse, the speakers are on 11

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 30-12-2017, 09:37 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
I know the bbs love a campaign to get CPFC employees sacked, but I think it's a bit harsh to do so on account of the song above having one solitary reference to Arsenal in it. Is the OP still sore that we no longer have two pieces of music played after each goal? (Apologies if I'm misremembering and that was someone else).
Old 30-12-2017, 09:44 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
You should sit in the Whitehorse, the speakers are on 11
One volume notch for each row. It's worse at the back.

The away fans would hate it.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 30-12-2017, 09:51 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 30-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Banned by Moderators

boxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineboxthorncutter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
bring back the GOLD song at HT.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:17 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Nothing wrong with the manor as said one is Palace.

We've been famous for playing some old school classics over the years but it seems to be dying out.

Move your body by Xpansions was always one that could get the toes going when they were numb.

F**k the mainstream shit off.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:21 AM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
One volume notch for each row. It's worse at the back.

The away fans would hate it.

There are 18 rows in the Whitehorse. Maybe it's on 18 then !!

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 30-12-2017, 10:35 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
There are 18 rows in the Whitehorse. Maybe it's on 18 then !!

Row 18 is the fruit n veg aisle.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I know the bbs love a campaign to get CPFC employees sacked, but I think it's a bit harsh to do so on account of the song above having one solitary reference to Arsenal in it. Is the OP still sore that we no longer have two pieces of music played after each goal? (Apologies if I'm misremembering and that was someone else).
Eh?

I was being tongue in cheek when I said sack the person who picks the music. It's awful in my opinion though.

Perhaps this thread can be used to by fans to suggest music they would like to hear pre match, half time, and at full time. Some positive suggestions.

I'm not fussed re goal music. I'm just delighted we have been scoring