Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 01-01-2018, 02:51 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
A genuine question for Brighton fans

Why is your atmosphere so shit? I mean Jesus it's terrible. I know you have a lot of newer fans but you've been at the Amex a good few years now, you're in the Prem and must be doing better then you expected, but my God you could hear a pin drop.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:56 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Why is your atmosphere so shit? I mean Jesus it's terrible. I know you have a lot of newer fans but you've been at the Amex a good few years now, you're in the Prem and must be doing better then you expected, but my God you could hear a pin drop.
Good question. Perhaps this lot waiting for their coach to the Amex may have the answer?

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 01-01-2018, 03:02 PM

sherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherrifbart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Is that Bozza in the Deerstalker?,he looks a tough boy,runs that firm with a rod of iron.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
That must be Londoner in the front middle in the white strides
Old 01-01-2018, 03:37 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
I was watching the Tarquins (and Hilarys) behind the goal as Bournmouth's first goal went in. They barely react. And these are the ones that CAN be arsed to turn up.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Good question. Perhaps this lot waiting for their coach to the Amex may have the answer?

Spotted shitler noncing in the background behind the old dear with the white hat.
Old 01-01-2018, 03:41 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Spotted shitler noncing in the background behind the old dear with the white hat.
Good spot.On the outside as usual.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 01-01-2018, 08:01 PM

bestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Working Class Pride far right
Old 01-01-2018, 08:50 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
I was watching the Tarquins (and Hilarys) behind the goal as Bournmouth's first goal went in. They barely react. And these are the ones that CAN be arsed to turn up.
And they were the wufians!
Old 01-01-2018, 09:26 PM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Pathetic atmosphere, and so many no shows.
Maybe they overdid it at last nights dinner/ dance, and some were sore after a rigorous gay gordon on the dancefloor.
Old 02-01-2018, 04:42 AM
Probationary User

Sneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screenSneijder has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
A friend of mine went to watch the Crystal Palace-Watford game (he doesn't support either club) and when i asked if the atmosphere was good, he said that if was only good right after Palace had scored
Old 02-01-2018, 06:27 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneijder View Post
A friend of mine went to watch the Crystal Palace-Watford game (he doesn't support either club) and when i asked if the atmosphere was good, he said that if was only good right after Palace had scored
A real life 'friend' from Finland went all the way to Selhurst for Palace - Watford game, or are you talking about an acquaintance from one of your fantasy Warcraft/grooming paedo chat rooms?
Old 02-01-2018, 07:21 AM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:

yeah ok buddy
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 04-01-2018, 10:25 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
I think its generally accepted that Brighton have a small hard core fan base of c8K so fitting these amongst a load of students and supporters of other teams will inevitably impact the atmosphere. They've also spent on ave 50m pa to try and install a new football franchise into a rural area surrounded by a large non traditional football middle class area so no real surprise. Its part of the reason why they don't feel like real rivals however much we try compared to the old days which is a shame
Old 04-01-2018, 11:10 AM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm not sure how to respond really as I think the atmosphere is alright. You get quiet periods but generally songs are successfully sung. It's not a noisy stadium but no worse than average.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:23 AM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
songs are successfully sung.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:27 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I was at that game and it was poor by our standards but was rocking for the last 30 minutes. I'm not an ST but I happened to go to the previous 3 Palace v Watford games and all were rocking, particularly the last season 1 nil win.

There are games where things are not normal, particularly night games, but don't you dare imply that this is somehow normal and the atmosphere is a myth. Par for the course is a constant noise from the Palace home and away. You have NOTHING on us there, sit on your happy clapper and shut it son.
Old 04-01-2018, 12:41 PM

smoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down lowsmoll will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglejez View Post
I think its generally accepted that Brighton have a small hard core fan base of c8K so fitting these amongst a load of students and supporters of other teams will inevitably impact the atmosphere. They've also spent on ave 50m pa to try and install a new football franchise into a rural area surrounded by a large non traditional football middle class area so no real surprise. Its part of the reason why they don't feel like real rivals however much we try compared to the old days which is a shame
Just about sums it up. I live in Brighton. Never has been and never will be a football town
Old 04-01-2018, 12:55 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's not a noisy stadium but no worse than average.
The atmosphere at the average stadium is shit. But you are correct, it is not a noisy stadium.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:09 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not sure how to respond really as I think the atmosphere is alright. You get quiet periods but generally songs are successfully sung. It's not a noisy stadium but no worse than average.

I'm sure the atmosphere is brilliant.

When you score.