Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-01-2018, 09:17 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
KOW, I think society has to be stronger in ensuring racism isn't acceptable. Major corporations in the tech, advertising and finance industries in London need to double check their recruitment policies are not a contributory factor in the scandalous youth unemployment within some communities in London not far from their high end offices.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:18 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Whereas I feel it is or at least in the recent past the case in scenario 2, I doubt its the same in scenario 1, provide evidence. Not from the police as I feel they have great bias in this area and do not record black on white violence as rascist.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login (who are a right wing site)

What more do you want?

You have a "feeling" police dont report black on white violence as racist? How can you justify that as a systemic problem? What evidence do you have?
Old 03-01-2018, 09:19 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
KOW, I think society has to be stronger in ensuring racism isn't acceptable. Major corporations in the tech, advertising and finance industries in London need to double check their recruitment policies are not a contributory factor in the scandalous youth unemployment within some communities in London not far from their high end offices.
Its not a problem that only is experienced by black communities, but its a problem experienced more often by black communities, but it is also a class issue. Access and mobility is seizing up for everyone currently and nobody is doing anything about it
Old 03-01-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
KoW on a one to one level there is no difference to the degree of racism if one person calls someone a black **** or someone calls someone a white ****.

The only difference that exists in racism from a white person to a black person to that of racism from a black person to a white person is only in the context of which group is in the majority and who wields more power. Predominately we see this as historically whites yielding more power than blacks. But that is in the context of the Western World. There must be places where the opposite is true.
This is basically what I've said, but we are only currently concerned about the UK context, which is why I kept bringing it up.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:22 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Black on white racism and white on black racism can't be viewed as equally as bad as each other, at least in the UK context
Wow, you said it out loud.

Thanks for the agenda-confirmation and lack of equality in how you pursue an enlightened, equal society, free from prejudicial thoughts such as believing skin colour means people can be treated differently.

God, do you even hear yourself and your blatant inequality?

At least PauLo wasn't dumb enough to be so honest! But I genuinely admire your honesty. You don't pretend to want a level playing field and that is a rare thing for an SJW to admit.

That's why I respect you far more than PauLo and genuinely hope nothing ever happens to you under the unequal system you advocate.

Little story about that system. My cousin ended up with a depressed cheekbone as a 10 year-old when he tried to stop a 25 year-old Asian drug dealer from beating another child for an unpaid debt on a school playground. The dealer, who caved in Stuart's face with the crowbar he took onto the school grounds, falsely claimed he only did it because Stuart called him a 'Paki.' Stuart privately assured me that was a lie ( not that it would justify assault on a minor with a deadly weapon ) but the judge ultimately didn't want to get involved in the race issues invented to muddy the waters and gave the dealer a slap on the wrist. No jail time. I jokingly call Stuart 'Nike' from the shape of the scar he has on his face after they used a surgical device similar to a spoon to push his cheekbone and sinus back into place from the inside of his mouth and put in dental implants. He can laugh about it now, twenty years on. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this example of racial inequality that your kind believe in and have helped create and are equally prepared to endorse it should you ever fall foul of this syndrome.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:23 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
This is basically what I've said, but we are only currently concerned about the UK context, which is why I kept bringing it up.
Fair enough
Old 03-01-2018, 09:23 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Predominately we see this as historically whites yielding more power than blacks. But that is in the context of the Western World. There must be places where the opposite is true.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think there’s a single majority black country with a significant amount of white people, bar South Africa obviously. So examples of oppression going that way are very difficult to compare to white on black oppression in the US, the UK and parts of mainland Europe.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 03-01-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:25 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why?
You made the statement. It is up to you to back it up with reasons. Not Worksop.

We can have sympathy for hundreds of years of abuse of blacks, asians, indians, and poor whites for that matter.

We can look at black people being easily identifiable subjects for abuse and discrimination just for the colour of their skin.

We can say that more has to be done in this regard.

But all racism is equally bad. A black person has no right to have a racist dig at me because of the injusticies they have received at the hands of others or the perceived injustices of generations past.

As much as I have no right to say the same things to them.

I feel overdwelling on the issue of racism, discrimination, and lack of opportunities as an excuse for inertia and bitterness does nobody any favours.

I dont feel all that comfortable about whiteys making a stand for their black brothers and sisters either. Not an overt one. Sure march with them, fight the facists when the need arises, but they are perfectly capable of fighting their own battles. They have the power in 2018 to do that.

I was once offended by a part in Malcolm X, where a white girl approached him to offer help in his struggle. He rudely dismissed her. I think he may have been right all along, if it were a true occurance of course. What did she know of the struggle that she hadnt learnt in college, how could she truly empathise.

Be clear, all discrimination from all sources is bad. The results can sometimes be worse for some groups of people. Genocide among waring tribal groups is about as bad a discrimination that you can get - but that too is laid at the colonial door. We are lucky to be born white post WWII for sure. I dont suspect we were particularly lucky landing on the beaches or going over the trenches or working in the mills or coal mines.

The problem is and as always been the rich and those in power abusing people of all colours for their own enrichment. That can be seen in Mays Britain and certainly is very clear in Trumps America. See Chappelles Netflix special on that.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:29 PM

[QUOTE=SOUTHGATE EAGLE;14031153]Wow, you said it out loud.

Thanks for the agenda-confirmation and lack of equality in how you pursue an enlightened, equal society, free from prejudicial thoughts such as believing skin colour means people can be treated differently.

At least PauLo wasn't dumb enough to be so honest! But I genuinely admire your honesty. You don't pretend to want a level playing field and that is a rare thing for an SJW to admit.

That's why I respect you far more than PauLo and genuinely hope nothing ever happens to you under the unequal system you advocate.

Little story about that system. My cousin ended up with a depressed cheekbone as a 10 year-old when he tried to stop a 25 year-old Asian drug dealer from beating another child for an unpaid debt on a school playground. The dealer, who caved in Stuart's face with the crowbar he took onto the school grounds, falsely claimed he only did it because Stuart called him a 'Paki.' Stuart privately assured me that was a lie ( not that it would justify assault on a minor with a deadly weapon ) but the judge ultimately didn't want to get involved in the race issues invented to muddy the waters and gave the dealer a slap on the wrist. No jail time. I jokingly call Stuart 'Nike' from the shape of the scar he has on his face after they used a surgical device similar to a spoon to push his cheekbone and sinus back into place from the inside of his mouth and put in dental implants. He can laugh about it now, twenty years on. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this example of racial inequality that your kind believe in and have helped create and are equally prepared to endorse it should you ever fall foul of this syndrome.

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. What was the sentence he got?
Old 03-01-2018, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
You made the statement. It is up to you to back it up with reasons. Not Worksop.

We can have sympathy for hundreds of years of abuse of blacks, asians, indians, and poor whites for that matter.

We can look at black people being easily identifiable subjects for abuse and discrimination just for the colour of their skin.

We can say that more has to be done in this regard.

But all racism is equally bad. A black person has no right to have a racist dig at me because of the injusticies they have received at the hands of others or the perceived injustices of generations past.

As much as I have no right to say the same things to them.

I feel overdwelling on the issue of racism, discrimination, and lack of opportunities as an excuse for inertia and bitterness does nobody any favours.

I dont feel all that comfortable about whiteys making a stand for their black brothers and sisters either. Not an overt one. Sure march with them, fight the facists when the need arises, but they are perfectly capable of fighting their own battles. They have the power in 2018 to do that.

I was once offended by a part in Malcolm X, where a white girl approached him to offer help in his struggle. He rudely dismissed her. I think he may have been right all along, if it were a true occurance of course. What did she know of the struggle that she hadnt learnt in college, how could she truly empathise.

Be clear, all discrimination from all sources is bad. The results can sometimes be worse for some groups of people. Genocide among waring tribal groups is about as bad a discrimination that you can get - but that too is laid at the colonial door. We are lucky to be born white post WWII for sure. I dont suspect we were particularly lucky landing on the beaches or going over the trenches or working in the mills or coal mines.

The problem is and as always been the rich and those in power abusing people of all colours for their own enrichment. That can be seen in Mays Britain and certainly is very clear in Trumps America. See Chappelles Netflix special on that.
I don't think we disagree, I think we are just talking about things in a slightly different way but roughly agree.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Blighs Lane

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
nhj
Quote:

To view the link you have to Register or Login (who are a right wing site)

What more do you want?

You have a "feeling" police dont report black on white violence as racist? How can you justify that as a systemic problem? What evidence do you have?
Just to cover the articles quoted.

1) Sus law, rascist because more blacks than whites are stopped. It quotes a 17% arrest record. That's not rascism that's proper policing, its also an astonishingly high number.

2) The Guardian article. Gang murders man. It wasn't us, honest governor, it was him. We can't be held responsible. I wonder how the relo's of the murdered person see it.

None of those articles prove anything.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:38 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Correct me if Iím wrong but I donít think thereís a single majority black country with a significant amount of white people, bar South Africa obviously. So examples of oppression going that way are very difficult to compare to the US, the UK and parts of mainland Europe.
You are not wrong, it is hard to find like for like comparisons particularly when the history of a country like South Africa is taken into account, and how even a minority were able to oppress the majority. So maybe my post was not as wonderful as I thouight it was when I wrote it
Old 03-01-2018, 09:38 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
[QUOTE=Kidofwonder;14031174]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
Wow, you said it out loud.

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin. What was the sentence he got?
My aunt and uncle didn't want to talk about it and my mother advised me at the time not to ask. Since then, the subject is considered very much closed, which is how we treat a lot of adversity in my family. But I know no actual punishment occurred to the dealer. Whether a suspended sentence was handed down, I don't know that either. I'm certain I would have been told if the guy slipped up again and went inside. I do know that the dealer and his mates came by the house when my uncle was working during the run up to the court case and threw things plus slipped in letters saying they would rape my aunt, ect. The cops said they could do nothing without proof, which was annoying if understandable, and this was before everyone had recordable video devices. ( Thank God for them today )

Stuart has moved on in life and is a happy bunny these days. At least there's that.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
'Open their mind,' PauLo says.

From someone who has repeatedly demonstrated all of the humorless, combative, pedantic and ad-hoministic traits that have fostered radical thinking in the SJW community.

This is the community that has become so insular, blind and radicalized in it's mono-culturistic thinking that it operates on an unwavering determination to basically attack anyone who isn't in someway 'disadvantaged.' ( read; white / male /straight / cis-gendered )

So, PauLo, let's just look at where this famously open-minded and rational thinking that your kind demonstrate has gotten European society in 2018. All of the following are either enacted laws, proposed laws or cultural initiatives that SJW groups are actively pursuing;

The law that forces men to pay child support without recourse to paternity testing.

The law that forces men to pay for the bastard children of ex-wives, conceived by the woman's adultery and confirmed to be the offspring of the adulterous male partner.

A proposal that allows women to retroactively decide they were raped years after a consensual event just for feeling a sense of regret.

The cultural demand that heterosexuals must not only recognize as many genders as can be invented by <1% of the population but insists that a man must find a wannabe woman ( and her dick, five o'clock shadow and XY chromosomes ) a massive turn on or else be accused of bigotry for not being able to reprogram their instincts to suit fashion.

The above scenarios are just the tip of the iceberg and can only come about when we live in a world where social media and political correctness has reached a level of conformist influence that the vast majority of a population feels they must comply with whatever latest bonkers SJW initiative comes about. This is regardless how insane or utterly non-democratic it may be, because conformity to the latest, insane initiative does at least bring about a quieter life, free from indignant accusations of bigotry for daring to question the orthodoxy of a minority group of restless, misfit, harpies determined to rewrite the entire world in their image and have the tools to do it.

You come across as exactly that kind of person, PauLo. It is common opinion on this site and plenty of us are sick of your sanctimony. You claim not to care about opposing views ( demonstrating how open your mind is, btw )but you most certainly do care what others think.

That is because psychological studies of cult followers ( and yes, SJW groups fit every classification of cultism ) demonstrate their prime motivations for membership, both of which are ironically based on the principles of 'us and them' prejudice. Firstly, among your own kind, ( the 'us' ) people with little individuality and sense of self-identity can find an 'echo chamber' of reinforcement. Secondly, when confronting outsiders, ( the 'them' ) there is the reinforcement of feeling morally superior to those who exist out of your own 'tribe.' Just a thought next time you're cackling over your keyboard about how enlightened you are, PauLo.

Anyway, it has been fun watching you overreach on this one and then clumsily backtrack with the transparent pretense of it only being 'banter.' But I had to respond to your claim that it is people outside of the SJW bubble who are closed-minded. Only so much hypocrisy I can take from you on one thread, PauLo.
I know Iím going to regret this, but WTF is a SJW community?
Old 03-01-2018, 10:09 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
As an aside there is lesser discrimination everywhere.

I am the only Englishman in my neighbourhood and in my workplace, understandably.

I have been overlooked for promotion because of my oddity, if you like. There is certainly discrimination in the banking system here. Most people are friendly, but become less so when drunk. If you tell people to stop smashing stuff up or to pick up their rubbish, you get told that you dont understand the culture and to go home. That kind of comment tend to fade away when I walk out of the house with the carving knife to discuss it.

Even little ol Crystal Palace are discriminated against by referrees and the media. Look at the bias over penalty decisions and recent injuries. The use of language, one is a clever player entitled to gain advantage, another is a diving cheat who must be banned.

As for black youths in the UK, it starts with society. You cant employ people just because they are black if they dont have the right qualifications. You can give chances, you can fund school programmes, and that is what businesses should be doing. They like tax breaks, and governments like giving them, make tax breaks useful for inner city communities. Then you have the problem of the lazy entitled white complaining that black and muslim kids get all the benefits. But you need to give youth a chance and that starts with them taking an interest in their studies, wanting to carry that on, and having systems or projects in place that provide decent role models and social opportunities away from gang related peer pressures.

But society doesnt want that. Society wants phones that cost a grand and trainers that cost 200 notes. White parents buy their kids that so their kids feel part of the crowd, and the poorer elements steal the stuff. Once you have mugged someone once it gets much easier to do it again.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
I know Iím going to regret this, but WTF is a SJW community?
Sock Jism Wank

Do you know nothing?
Old 03-01-2018, 10:12 PM

Suck Jobbies Whitey
Old 03-01-2018, 10:13 PM

Simon Jordans Welfarecheque.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did the policemen in this instance feel that he had experienced racism? I cannot say for certain
So despite all that verbosity, you havenít actually read the article?

ďEvansí statement concluded: ďSinclairís behaviour following his arrest was awful. Iím not a racist. His behaviour was extremely racist.Ē
Old 03-01-2018, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
But society doesnt want that. Society wants phones that cost a grand and trainers that cost 200 notes. White parents buy their kids that so their kids feel part of the crowd, and the poorer elements steal the stuff. Once you have mugged someone once it gets much easier to do it again.
Why are specifically making reference to white parents buying their kids stuff and then mention crime as to how others get it?