Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-01-2018, 10:40 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Why are specifically making reference to white parents buying their kids stuff and then mention crime as to how others get it?
It could be white kids, black kids or Asian kids. My point is that societal values in Chile, in the UK, and elsewhere are now governed by commercial opportunity.

Kids didnt threaten people back in the day for mobile phones or trainers because they didnt exist. Louts had a pop at like minded louts, whether it be football hooligans or mods and rockers. They didnt hang around in groups looking to pick on some kid on a bus.

We saw society at its worse in the Croydon riots. Vultures of all colours interested in what they could get their hands on withought thought for personal responsibility.

Now you have acid attacks and scooter attacks.

Footballers kicking off inside and outside night clubs.

There is always an excuse. But there is never a valid excuse, people are not taking responsibility for their own quite appalling behaviour. They are not interested in society, and they use the excuse of society not being interested in them to convince themselves that their acts are justified. Doesnt stop them hiding their defiantly proud faces though.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:44 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
It could be white kids, black kids or Asian kids.
Of course it could which is why I was surprised you make a point of stating 'white parents' instead of simply 'parents'.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Simon Jordans Welfarecheque.
Three attempts and I’m none the wiser.

Thanks.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:46 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
It is because I am a racist. I hate wealthy white kids and their pandering goats cheese pasty faced parents.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post

Thanks.
Nor am I. I thought it might be one of Ian Wrights mini bastardos.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Thanks.
Social Justice Warrior

I assume anyway.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:52 PM
O'Skinty to you

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Social Justice Warrior

I assume anyway.
I been totally whoosed, I thought PH was making an obtuse reference to the community centre that SJ built that the local kids burnt down.

Probably not had enough wine.

Brexit countdown.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Social Justice Warrior

I assume anyway.
Thanks, I think.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I been totally whoosed, I thought PH was making an obtuse reference to the community centre that SJ built that the local kids burnt down.

LOL. Are you serious?
Old 03-01-2018, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Thanks, I think.
MatOv would have loved that one. Much better than Soc Libs.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:08 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thanks, I think.
🤷*♂️
Old 03-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post

Sharp as a balloon

Old 17-01-2018, 04:30 PM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Another community service order handed to a footballer.

Girlfriend beater - nice piece of work.

You suspect that some chav in Croydon might get a few weeks in chokey to think about his actions.

You do wonder what might be the girlfriend´s reasoning for standing by him.
Old 17-01-2018, 06:52 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Another community service order handed to a footballer.

Girlfriend beater - nice piece of work.

You suspect that some chav in Croydon might get a few weeks in chokey to think about his actions.

You do wonder what might be the girlfriend´s reasoning for standing by him.
Well it sure as shit ain't gonna be his 'set on fire and put out with baseball bat' looks is it?!