Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-01-2018, 06:13 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
I think.had this been a white ex footballer calling an officer a black cont then the headlines would have been about the racism rather than the added offence of driving over the limit. Both are shit things to do no matter what colour you are, but as a top bod in kick.it out , it's grossly stupid .
See post #3

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 02-01-2018, 06:14 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Because I'm at work with nothing to do, i'm bored and I like arguing with ignorant people.
So what is your opinion of Sinclair? Or are you going to be ignorant and excuse his behaviour ?

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
He has been disowned by Kick It Out. Kicked Out if you like. I would be upset if I were him that they have dropped him like a fart.
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think.had this been a white ex footballer calling an officer a black cont then the headlines would have been about the racism rather than the added offence of driving over the limit .
And this thread would be 30 pages long with the usual suspects wading in with their usual outrage
Old 02-01-2018, 06:15 PM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
See post #3
He is one of the top faces snowflake .. I never quoted he was patron did I?

Old 02-01-2018, 06:17 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Semantics, huh? Sigh. And an insult. Nice.

I'll always find it funny when you call me a snowflake. The irony is not lost, don't worry.

Old 02-01-2018, 06:23 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I feel sad because I quite liked him, or what I knew of him.

I think it once again shows the power of having a top lawyer. Referring again to Mr Silly Bollox Palace fan who got done for the vile shouting while being kettled by police. He had no choice. but to meekly sit in court and accept what was coming to him. A police, authority, and justice stitch up. He probably at to take the punishment and hope that his employers didnt get to hear about it. What was his defence lawyer doing to talk about previous good character (if he had one)? Where were the judges comments about it being the sadder because of....

Yet, there always seem to be some kind of convulated excuse for those more famous. Was there any more investigation into the risible little chocolote boy statement that the defence lawyer came out with?

I would expect half a task force to be employed to bring this woman to justice and get her sent down for six months. Who in 2017, goes up to a grown man with his family in tow and pats them on the head and says that? Unless it was someone that TS knew quite well and it was meant as some strange kind of affection. Blackpool is a place stuck in the 70s.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Top Faces. LOL.

Barry the Blade.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:26 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Interesting thing for me in this one isn't the charges he pleaded guilty to, it was the other charges that were dropped once he pleaded guilty. Almost as if the police were trying to stitch him up for more than he'd done.

Drink driving is indefensible though.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:29 PM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
In other news, the Jon Flanagan arrest sounds particularly nasty. Judge saying kicking involved.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Semantics, huh? Sigh. And an insult. Nice.

I'll always find it funny when you call me a snowflake. The irony is not lost, don't worry.
No.semantics, just putting you straight as you wiggle about looking for a defence for him . Thought you hated racists ?

Old 02-01-2018, 06:36 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
No.semantics, just putting you straight as you wiggle about looking for a defence for him . Thought you hated racists ?
Could you point out where i'd done that, please? Oh wait, you can't. Because you're lying.

Old 02-01-2018, 06:45 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFatboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
For the record, Trevor is 1.78m (5ft 10 inches).
As for what he tastes like - I'd ask his wife....
Old 02-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Well...
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 02-01-2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
In other news, the Jon Flanagan arrest sounds particularly nasty. Judge saying kicking involved.
Wonder whether he will get the Gerrard treatment?
Old 02-01-2018, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Interesting thing for me in this one isn't the charges he pleaded guilty to, it was the other charges that were dropped once he pleaded guilty. Almost as if the police were trying to stitch him up for more than he'd done.

Drink driving is indefensible though.
I think the damage one, if it relates to him wetting himself in the police car, has a ring of Not the Nine Oclock News to it.

Some pissed off sargeant looking to throw as many charges as poosible at him.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:55 PM

TBF. I am surprised the defence lawyer didnt say he was being held in inhumane conditions, asked to use the toilet and was denied.

Play that card.
Old 02-01-2018, 06:56 PM

Arent we living in a world where people have been given a short custodial sentance for abusive messages on social media?
Old 02-01-2018, 07:04 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Proves this Kick racism out campaign is pointless.. any one can walk around with a t shirt on saying this and saying that

Last edited by macstar; 02-01-2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:06 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Racist , kick him out !