Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-01-2018, 07:10 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Is the word racist or rascist? Or is the latter racism or rascism? Or are both forms acceptable? Or am I mixing this up with facism and fascist?

I am all over the place.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:11 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Also, responsible and responsable. That is another that gets me.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
Proves this Kick racist out campaign is pointless.. any one can walk around with a t shirt on saying this and saying that
What a ******* div.

And the bloke was clearly out of order. Unacceptable.
Old 02-01-2018, 07:12 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I think the damage one, if it relates to him wetting himself in the police car, has a ring of Not the Nine Oclock News to it.

Some pissed off sargeant looking to throw as many charges as poosible at him.
Also tried to get him on assaulting a police officer..which was what? patting the bloke on the head?
Old 02-01-2018, 07:15 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Proves the man is an idiot. The law applies to everyone and drink driving is a strict liability offence. There’s enough publicity out there that there is no excuse.

To compound this stupid behaviour by racist behaviour defies belief. Racism in society is an issue. Kick it out dies good work and he has just belittled both for his own ends. To say he should know better is a magnificent understatement.

No wonder kick it out have distanced themselves. Others should too and then perhaps this fool will understand the gravity if his behaviour.
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
But what about THAT overhead kick?
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Could you point out where i'd done that, please? Oh wait, you can't. Because you're lying.
You haven't offered an opinion on his racism have you ? Wonder why ? . Strange how you label.people fascist , bigoted, and xenophobic , yet offer nothing about Sinclair's blatant racism . I find it as abhorrent as anyone else's, you seem to, by your lack of criticism of it , condone it .. your silence is deafening, though not surprising.

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 02-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
Quote:
I feel sad because I quite liked him, or what I knew of him.

I think it once again shows the power of having a top lawyer. Referring again to Mr Silly Bollox Palace fan who got done for the vile shouting while being kettled by police. He had no choice. but to meekly sit in court and accept what was coming to him. A police, authority, and justice stitch up. He probably at to take the punishment and hope that his employers didnt get to hear about it. What was his defence lawyer doing to talk about previous good character (if he had one)? Where were the judges comments about it being the sadder because of....

Yet, there always seem to be some kind of convulated excuse for those more famous. Was there any more investigation into the risible little chocolote boy statement that the defence lawyer came out with?

I would expect half a task force to be employed to bring this woman to justice and get her sent down for six months. Who in 2017, goes up to a grown man with his family in tow and pats them on the head and says that? Unless it was someone that TS knew quite well and it was meant as some strange kind of affection. Blackpool is a place stuck in the 70s.
Or the bit about the woman patting him on the head is made up bollocks?
Old 02-01-2018, 07:22 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
You haven't offered an opinion on his racism have you ? Wonder why ? . Strange how you label.people fascist , bigoted, and xenophobic , yet offer nothing about Sinclair's blatant racism . I find it as abhorrent as anyone else's, you seem to, by your lack of criticism of it , condone it .. your silence is deafening, though not surprising.
What specifically do you find offensive about Sinclair's racism? Like obviously racism is bad that's indisputable, but what, particularly offends you about him calling a police officer a "white ****"?
Old 02-01-2018, 07:22 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Also, responsible and responsable. That is another that gets me.
Aren't you an English teacher? (Also the word should be spelt/spelled "rascist" but isn't.)
Old 02-01-2018, 07:30 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
What specifically do you find offensive about Sinclair's racism? Like obviously racism is bad that's indisputable, but what, particularly offends you about him calling a police officer a "white ****"?
Typical Kid, typical.

GOLDMAN SACHS CEO: I WAS “WRONG” ON BREXIT
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 02-01-2018, 07:38 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
As stupid questions go that is a belter.. You are kay burley aren't you ?

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 02-01-2018, 07:40 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Stern face alert.

GOLDMAN SACHS CEO: I WAS “WRONG” ON BREXIT
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 02-01-2018, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Why is it a stupid question?

He has admitted to making a racist statement, you are angry he made a racist statement, but what specifically about it makes you angry?

I'm just asking you to show your working a bit more

for example

are you angry because you think he is suggesting that all white people are *****?

are you angry because you think he thinks white people are all racist?

are you angry because you think he thinks white people are inferior to black people?
Old 02-01-2018, 07:46 PM

The Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is hereThe Norwoodsman Sam the man is here
Twice drink drive limit is what 4ish pints? Notwithstandibg anything else he was pissing in a police car drunk after 4 pints? Jesus what a Nancy*

*Only read the first page so apologies if anyone else has already commented in similar manner
Old 02-01-2018, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Aren't you an English teacher? (Also the word should be spelt/spelled "rascist" but isn't.)
Teachers should always be willing to learn new things or ask if they dont know the answer.

Should be able to ask without getting a smartarsed response shorty.

I know the answer to responsible now. The other is French or Spanish and I am having dual language fatigue.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
You had better tell this to this person proud of her journalisms skills.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-01-2018, 10:04 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:

Assumptions are the mother of all **** ups. And you my friend, just made a big one.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:11 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
you know full well if it was the other way around there would be HUGE attention and offence over this.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:14 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
What a ******* div.

And the bloke was clearly out of order. Unacceptable.
no, in the grand scheme of things a few t-shirts and poster are a TOTAL waste time...except maybe to kids.

And that is the only way to end racism. Give up on the current generations, especially the older ones who are set in their ways.....Education for the youngsters and wait a couple of decades.