Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-01-2018, 10:15 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Calling me a honky when he's drunk - I can let it pass. But if he were to sober up and still call me a honky - I'd have to call him a 'disgrace' on the BBS
Old 02-01-2018, 10:20 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Assumptions are the mother of all **** ups. And you my friend, just made a big one.
So let's hear you say he is a racist prick ? Then you can say we are assuming you condone his behaviour.. come on .. you are quick enough to chuck the race card at the slightest hint of it, this is blatant , and you've said nothing you massive hypocrite. No wonder racism.still exists if it's acceptable to people like you .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 02-01-2018, 10:21 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
I know the answer to responsible now.
?
Old 02-01-2018, 10:26 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
So let's hear you say he is a racist prick ? Then you can say we are assuming you condone his behaviour.. come on .. you are quick enough to chuck the race card at the slightest hint of it, this is blatant , and you've said nothing you massive hypocrite. No wonder racism.still exists if it's acceptable to people like you .

Uh oh, youíre going full on angry man again. Go and have a cup of tea and sit down in a comfy chair.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:28 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Why is it a stupid question?

He has admitted to making a racist statement, you are angry he made a racist statement, but what specifically about it makes you angry?

I'm just asking you to show your working a bit more

for example

are you angry because you think he is suggesting that all white people are *****?

are you angry because you think he thinks white people are all racist?

are you angry because you think he thinks white people are inferior to black people?
Sb, you never replied.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:31 PM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Sb, you never replied.
Yes I did .. you are not reading .

Old 02-01-2018, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Uh oh, youíre going full on angry man again. Go and have a cup of tea and sit down in a comfy chair.
Racist!

Old 02-01-2018, 10:35 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Kick It Out patron Trev Sinclair, is racist.

Quote:
Racist!

Got proof of that? Of course you donít. Youíre just making more and more assumptions and making yourself look more and more stupid.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:35 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Ah, so it’s going to be one of those threads.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Ah, so
Daft racist
Old 02-01-2018, 10:44 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Daft racist
Old 02-01-2018, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Got proof of that? Of course you donít. Youíre just making more and more assumptions and making yourself look more and more stupid.
Well let's see shall we .. You haven't once come out and condemned Sinclair. Choosing instead to bat it away with pathetic posts saying it's an assumption to say you condone sinclair . The absence of a condemnation would suggest you do condone him...so .. You are either anti racist, or you're not .. which are you ?

Old 02-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Benevolence personified

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-01-2018, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Christ that's the mother in law !

Old 02-01-2018, 11:12 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by macstar View Post
you know full well if it was the other way around there would be HUGE attention and offence over this.
yeah I didn't say there wouldn't and it would likely be for one of the reasons I outlined, I'm just saying maybe rather than get angry about something, we should discuss why we are angry and what we are angry about?

I'm not being dismissive, SB comes off like he's fairly tightly wound on here a lot,thought it'd be interesting to hear more of the whys and hows
Old 02-01-2018, 11:34 PM

Quote:
yeah I didn't say there wouldn't and it would likely be for one of the reasons I outlined, I'm just saying maybe rather than get angry about something, we should discuss why we are angry and what we are angry about?

I'm not being dismissive, SB comes off like he's fairly tightly wound on here a lot,thought it'd be interesting to hear more of the whys and hows
6th form psychology? , perhaps you'd be better understanding what makes Paulo angry , I thought it was racists, but I was clearly wrong .

Old 02-01-2018, 11:44 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Virtue signalling? All you need to do is call me a cuck or a snowflake and you'll be right at home with right wing social media nutjobs like Mike Cernovich or Paul Joseph Watson.
I'm as leftie as it gets but my defense of social values isn't ego related and I therefore aren't 'triggered' as easily as most SJW's because I'm looking for genuine social oppression to combat, not any excuse to climb on my high horse so I can feel all warm, sophisticated and virtuous. Your first post summed you up. ( As I did )

And I was right -KoW turned up too. Surprise. Fight the good fight, fellas. All justice is lost without you.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
I'm as leftie as it gets but my defense of social values isn't ego related and I therefore aren't 'triggered' as easily as most SJW's because I'm looking for genuine social oppression to combat, not any excuse to climb on my high horse so I can feel all warm, sophisticated and virtuous. Your first post summed you up. ( As I did )

And I was right -KoW turned up too. Surprise. Fight the good fight, fellas. All justice is lost without you.
.....I said he was being racist and tried to have a constructive dialogue about racism?
Old 03-01-2018, 12:38 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Well let's see shall we .. You haven't once come out and condemned Sinclair. Choosing instead to bat it away with pathetic posts saying it's an assumption to say you condone sinclair . The absence of a condemnation would suggest you do condone him...so .. You are either anti racist, or you're not .. which are you ?

Look, I just came here to bait people like you. I was bored. Youíve come along and you have steam coming out your ears and itís hilarious. But seriously. Do you actually read my posts or just skim through them looking at something to get angry about? Actually, donít answer that, I already know the answer.

If you canít work out my opinion on this (and you should be able to, you pretty much follow me around on here), than I canít help you.
Old 03-01-2018, 12:40 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
I'm as leftie as it gets but my defense of social values isn't ego related and I therefore aren't 'triggered' as easily as most SJW's because I'm looking for genuine social oppression to combat, not any excuse to climb on my high horse so I can feel all warm, sophisticated and virtuous. Your first post summed you up. ( As I did ).

Jesus, I was having a laugh and youíve gone all serious. Chill man.