Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:56 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Paulo is a bit of a troll it seems. Makes sense i suppose.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:04 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Kick It Out patron Trev Sinclair, is racist.

Itís just winding people up. And I only do it occasionally. And only when I know Iíve debated someone to death and thereís no point entering into further discourse with them. Some people just take it far too seriously.

Besides, everyone on here is guilty of doing it at some point. Even the mods. Itís just part of the BBS.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 03-01-2018, 01:50 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Look, I just came here to bait people like you. I was bored. Youíve come along and you have steam coming out your ears and itís hilarious. But seriously. Do you actually read my posts or just skim through them looking at something to get angry about? Actually, donít answer that, I already know the answer.

If you canít work out my opinion on this (and you should be able to, you pretty much follow me around on here), than I canít help you.
Ah ..The old its just banter defeŮce, I'm a wind up merchant. Well the trouble is a lot of people have read your posts , there's rather a lot of your sanctimonious, self righteous claptrap on here so it's unavoidable. you've now admitted you are a troll too . So not only are you a racist, you are a bit of a brainless twat as well ...

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 03-01-2018, 02:41 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jesus, I was having a laugh and youíve gone all serious. Chill man.
Tell you what, I'll assume you're telling the truth and were only just trying to wind people up by playing up your normal, perennial, holier-than-thou shtick.

But a lot of people will think you just overstretched yourself this time and put yourself in a position so SJW-bonkers even you daren't attempt to sustain it, and have decided to fashion a graceful exit.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:05 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Itís just winding people up. And I only do it occasionally. And only when I know Iíve debated someone to death and thereís no point entering into further discourse with them. Some people just take it far too seriously.

Besides, everyone on here is guilty of doing it at some point. Even the mods. Itís just part of the BBS.

I knew it.... I must admit I like you more now I know youíre not really offended by everything on behalf of everyone.

Now we just gotta out KOW and Raggy as wind up merchants
Old 03-01-2018, 08:13 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
PauLo is just a not so gay ...gay .... be nice guys he's Ok.
Not that I've read this thread but if he's giving some banter then he needs to take some also!
Old 03-01-2018, 09:20 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I knew it.... I must admit I like you more now I know youíre not really offended by everything on behalf of everyone.

Now we just gotta out KOW and Raggy as wind up merchants

Donít get me wrong, I believe in everything I argue for. I just donít take it seriously because I know that most people on here are set in their ways and arguing with them is ultimately pointless. I admire KOW, Cockneyrebel etc, I just donít have the patience to deal with people not willing to open their mind outside of their blinkered world view anymore. Itís tiring.

Old 03-01-2018, 09:27 AM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Ah ..The old its just banter defeŮce, I'm a wind up merchant. Well the trouble is a lot of people have read your posts , there's rather a lot of your sanctimonious, self righteous claptrap on here so it's unavoidable. you've now admitted you are a troll too . So not only are you a racist, you are a bit of a brainless twat as well ...

Petty insults? Check. Lies? Check. Steam coming out your ears? Check.

Just wind it in, mate. Youíre getting boring now.

Old 03-01-2018, 10:15 AM

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Petty insults? Check. Lies? Check. Steam coming out your ears? Check.

Just wind it in, mate. Youíre getting boring now.
Might be a wise move to take your own advice, I actually feel.sorry for you fella . Get out more, try enjoying life and stop.expecting everyone you meet to be perfect, because absolutely nobody is . Even Trevor Sinclair is racist .

Old 03-01-2018, 11:12 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
So is Trev a racist or is it only the white ***** who can be?

I'm a Milky Bar.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:39 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Donít get me wrong, I believe in everything I argue for. I just donít take it seriously because I know that most people on here are set in their ways and arguing with them is ultimately pointless. I admire KOW, Cockneyrebel etc, I just donít have the patience to deal with people not willing to open their mind outside of their blinkered world view anymore. Itís tiring.

Or maybe people just have different point of views.

I think sometimes there is a bit of playing to the gallery/virtue signalling on the bbs. I was told recently that I am ďpart of the problemĒ because I had no concerns my 12 yr old daughter who lives in East Sussex would get involved in London gangs... I think if you admit to winding people up (and I like a good wind up) you canít complain if people donít take you seriously.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:36 PM
43% Burnt

Kick It Out patron Trev Sinclair, is racist.

Quote:
Or maybe people just have different point of views.

I think sometimes there is a bit of playing to the gallery/virtue signalling on the bbs. I was told recently that I am ďpart of the problemĒ because I had no concerns my 12 yr old daughter who lives in East Sussex would get involved in London gangs... I think if you admit to winding people up (and I like a good wind up) you canít complain if people donít take you seriously.
Thereís different points of view and thereís openly offensive. A fair few on here fall into the latter category.

The thing is, Iím not to worried about the people who donít take me seriously. 9 times out of 10 theyíre people who I donít care for and couldnít care less about their opinion. And I like to think Iím pretty obvious when Iím on a wind up too. Havenít really been hiding it on this thread, much to lolling bones chagrin.

Old 03-01-2018, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Thereís different points of view and thereís openly offensive. A fair few on here fall into the latter category.

The thing is, Iím not to worried about the people who donít take me seriously. 9 times out of 10 theyíre people who I donít care for and couldnít care less about their opinion. And I like to think Iím pretty obvious when Iím on a wind up too. Havenít really been hiding it on this thread, much to lolling bones chagrin.
No chagrin fella, you really don't bother me at all . It's just nice to out hypocrites, racists, and idiots when you see them on here ..Unfortunately for you , you are all three, yet you are pretending now that it's all a deliberate act .. Massive fail Paulo.. Go sniff a line of Charlie and wake yourself up man ..

Old 03-01-2018, 04:07 PM
sleep chaser

Quote:

Offensive posts are very rare on here... loads of posts that I disagree with... but I struggle to recall offensive posts... I think Biggin made one about someone's wife a while back.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:14 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
No chagrin fella, you really don't bother me at all . It's just nice to out hypocrites, racists, and idiots when you see them on here ..Unfortunately for you , you are all three, yet you are pretending now that it's all a deliberate act .. Massive fail Paulo.. Go sniff a line of Charlie and wake yourself up man ..
If I don't bother you, why do you constantly reply to me? I rarely reply to random posts of yours but you're always drawn to mine. Bit weird TBH. Also, still need that proof that you have that convinces you i'm racist.

Old 03-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
TBF. I am surprised the defence lawyer .
... Nick Freeman AKA Mr Loophole

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-01-2018, 04:18 PM

Selhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSelhurst Celtic came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Offensive posts are very rare on here... loads of posts that I disagree with... but I struggle to recall offensive posts...
Take wcb off ignore.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:25 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
There is a post full of holes, chap.

If you dont take it seriously, why post?

Why do you admire KoW and Cockney, do you know them personally?

It could be argued that you have a somewhat blinkered world view by not being willing to take other viewpoints on board.

You had a very simple task on your participation on this thread. To condemn Trevor Sinclair for his racist comments. You chose, deliberately, to skirt around that issue, and instead pick an argument with another poster.

That is what everyone else will see.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:53 PM

Quote:
If I don't bother you, why do you constantly reply to me? I rarely reply to random posts of yours but you're always drawn to mine. Bit weird TBH. Also, still need that proof that you have that convinces you i'm racist.
Your abject failure to condemn Sinclair would be a bit of a giveaway. Instead of trying to.be a smartarse (.which you're clearly not ) what other impression does that give of you ? I'd say it gives the impression you advocate his behaviour , which is odd given your virtue signalling post history on here. . You now come across as a liar, a hypocrite, and a racist . I'm just pointing you out as such, no following you around happening , because I'm not the only one that's noticed your massive fail on this thread am I.?

Old 03-01-2018, 04:58 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
There is a post full of holes, chap.

If you dont take it seriously, why post?

Why do you admire KoW and Cockney, do you know them personally?

It could be argued that you have a somewhat blinkered world view by not being willing to take other viewpoints on board.

You had a very simple task on your participation on this thread. To condemn Trevor Sinclair for his racist comments. You chose, deliberately, to skirt around that issue, and instead pick an argument with another poster.

That is what everyone else will see.
I answered your first comment on the first page. I was bored.

I don't know them personally, but I admire their stamina when it comes to getting their point across. I'm probably a little too hot headed and get too annoyed at some of the shit people post to have rational discussions/arguments with them.

I do take others viewpoints into consideration. But when said viewpoints directly oppose what I believe in and oppose basic decency, i'm going to say something. For example, I'm not going to sit back and say "well, that homophobic chant is offensive, but he might be homophobic and that's what he believes, so I wont say anything". That's stupid.

I didn't directly condemn Sinclair because I was having a bit of fun with bones. He seemed to get riled up and insist I was racist for not openly condemning him, so I egged him on. I don't tend to take anything he says seriously anyway, so no major loss if he takes me seriously or not. And for the record, I of course condemn Sinclair. I've posted time and time again condemning any racism and bones knows it. He's just takes a while to put two and two together.

At the end of the day, we're all on here for our own amusement.

Last edited by PauLo; 03-01-2018 at 05:01 PM.