Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 03-01-2018, 05:00 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Most on here have blinkered views. If only they could be more like Paulo or KoW.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:00 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Don’t get me wrong, I believe in everything I argue for. I just don’t take it seriously because I know that most people on here are set in their ways and arguing with them is ultimately pointless. I admire KOW, Cockneyrebel etc, I just don’t have the patience to deal with people not willing to open their mind outside of their blinkered world view anymore. It’s tiring.
'Open their mind,' PauLo says.

From someone who has repeatedly demonstrated all of the humorless, combative, pedantic and ad-hoministic traits that have fostered radical thinking in the SJW community.

This is the community that has become so insular, blind and radicalized in it's mono-culturistic thinking that it operates on an unwavering determination to basically attack anyone who isn't in someway 'disadvantaged.' ( read; white / male /straight / cis-gendered )

So, PauLo, let's just look at where this famously open-minded and rational thinking that your kind demonstrate has gotten European society in 2018. All of the following are either enacted laws, proposed laws or cultural initiatives that SJW groups are actively pursuing;

The law that forces men to pay child support without recourse to paternity testing.

The law that forces men to pay for the bastard children of ex-wives, conceived by the woman's adultery and confirmed to be the offspring of the adulterous male partner.

A proposal that allows women to retroactively decide they were raped years after a consensual event just for feeling a sense of regret.

The cultural demand that heterosexuals must not only recognize as many genders as can be invented by <1% of the population but insists that a man must find a wannabe woman ( and her dick, five o'clock shadow and XY chromosomes ) a massive turn on or else be accused of bigotry for not being able to reprogram their instincts to suit fashion.

The above scenarios are just the tip of the iceberg and can only come about when we live in a world where social media and political correctness has reached a level of conformist influence that the vast majority of a population feels they must comply with whatever latest bonkers SJW initiative comes about. This is regardless how insane or utterly non-democratic it may be, because conformity to the latest, insane initiative does at least bring about a quieter life, free from indignant accusations of bigotry for daring to question the orthodoxy of a minority group of restless, misfit, harpies determined to rewrite the entire world in their image and have the tools to do it.

You come across as exactly that kind of person, PauLo. It is common opinion on this site and plenty of us are sick of your sanctimony. You claim not to care about opposing views ( demonstrating how open your mind is, btw )but you most certainly do care what others think.

That is because psychological studies of cult followers ( and yes, SJW groups fit every classification of cultism ) demonstrate their prime motivations for membership, both of which are ironically based on the principles of 'us and them' prejudice. Firstly, among your own kind, ( the 'us' ) people with little individuality and sense of self-identity can find an 'echo chamber' of reinforcement. Secondly, when confronting outsiders, ( the 'them' ) there is the reinforcement of feeling morally superior to those who exist out of your own 'tribe.' Just a thought next time you're cackling over your keyboard about how enlightened you are, PauLo.

Anyway, it has been fun watching you overreach on this one and then clumsily backtrack with the transparent pretense of it only being 'banter.' But I had to respond to your claim that it is people outside of the SJW bubble who are closed-minded. Only so much hypocrisy I can take from you on one thread, PauLo.

Last edited by SOUTHGATE EAGLE; 03-01-2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:02 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Your abject failure to condemn Sinclair would be a bit of a giveaway. Instead of trying to.be a smartarse (.which you're clearly not ) what other impression does that give of you ? I'd say it gives the impression you advocate his behaviour , which is odd given your virtue signalling post history on here. . You now come across as a liar, a hypocrite, and a racist . I'm just pointing you out as such, no following you around happening , because I'm not the only one that's noticed your massive fail on this thread am I.?
More assumptions. Come on man, you can do better than that.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:17 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
More assumptions. Come on man, you can do better than that.
I don't need to , hung by your own petard .

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 03-01-2018, 05:18 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOUTHGATE EAGLE View Post
'Open their mind,' PauLo says.

From someone who has repeatedly demonstrated all of the humorless, combative, pedantic and ad-hoministic traits that have fostered radical thinking in the SJW community.

This is the community that has become so insular, blind and radicalized in it's mono-culturistic thinking that it operates on an unwavering determination to basically attack anyone who isn't in someway 'disadvantaged.' ( read; white / male /straight / cis-gendered )

So, PauLo, let's just look at where this famously open-minded and rational thinking that your kind demonstrate has gotten European society in 2018. All of the following are either enacted laws, proposed laws or cultural initiatives that SJW groups are actively pursuing;

The law that forces men to pay child support without recourse to paternity testing.

The law that forces men to pay for the bastard children of ex-wives, conceived by the woman's adultery and confirmed to be the offspring of the adulterous male partner.

A proposal that allows women to retroactively decide they were raped years after a consensual event just for feeling a sense of regret.

The cultural demand that heterosexuals must not only recognize as many genders as can be invented by <1% of the population but insists that a man must find a wannabe woman ( and her dick, five o'clock shadow and XY chromosomes ) a massive turn on or else be accused of bigotry for not being able to reprogram their instincts to suit fashion.

The above scenarios are just the tip of the iceberg and can only come about when we live in a world where social media and political correctness has reached a level of conformist influence that the vast majority of a population feels they must comply with whatever latest bonkers SJW initiative comes about. This is regardless how insane or utterly non-democratic it may be, because conformity to the latest, insane initiative does at least bring about a quieter life, free from indignant accusations of bigotry for daring to question the orthodoxy of a minority group of restless, misfit, harpies determined to rewrite the entire world in their image and have the tools to do it.

You come across as exactly that kind of person, PauLo. It is common opinion on this site and plenty of us are sick of your sanctimony. You claim not to care about opposing views ( demonstrating how open your mind is, btw )but you most certainly do care what others think.

That is because psychological studies of cult followers ( and yes, SJW groups fit every classification of cultism ) demonstrate their prime motivations for membership, both of which are ironically based on the principles of 'us and them' prejudice. Firstly, among your own kind, ( the 'us' ) people with little individuality and sense of self-identity can find an 'echo chamber' of reinforcement. Secondly, when confronting outsiders, ( the 'them' ) there is the reinforcement of feeling morally superior to those who exist out of your own 'tribe.' Just a thought next time you're cackling over your keyboard about how enlightened you are, PauLo.

Anyway, it has been fun watching you overreach on this one and then clumsily backtrack with the transparent pretense of it only being 'banter.' But I had to respond to your claim that it is people outside of the SJW bubble who are closed-minded. Only so much hypocrisy I can take from you on one thread, PauLo.
Whilst i'm flattered you took all this time to write all that about me, all it has done is proven how little you can claim to know about someone based on their posting style and their use of a football forum.

Plus you're constant use of "SJW" as some sort of insult is tiring.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
at Paulo's posts on here.

He's racist because he hasn't called someone racist.

Brilliant.

Anyone else going to get cross with him?
Old 03-01-2018, 05:28 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
at Paulo's posts on here.

He's racist because he hasn't called someone racist.

Brilliant.

Anyone else going to get cross with him?
You canít get cross with the arbiter of truth. Only learn.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:31 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
You can’t get cross with the arbiter of truth. Only learn.
Glad to see you're learning. Join us. Be one with us. We will adorn you with our SJW robes and you can bathe in the tears of the brexiteers and Trumpsters.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:46 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Whilst i'm flattered you took all this time to write all that about me, all it has done is proven how little you can claim to know about someone based on their posting style and their use of a football forum.

Plus you're constant use of "SJW" as some sort of insult is tiring.
The time I took was to ridicule and expose the net effect of people like yourself. You personally, are unimportant both to me and to the larger debate. You're just an interchangeable name attached to the plethora of blinkered and self-satisfied thinking of almost all of your kind.

Secondly, thanks for taking offense at a label of convenience. It proves how quickly SJW's turn to 'offense' to avoid facts like those I cited and you chose to ignore. You chose to ignore those facts primarily because you have no factual come back to defend your own arguments. Then again, your kind likes to avoid inconvenient truths since debate is always subjective rather than objective with SJW's as it is primarily ego-related.

Similarly, you have so far assiduously avoided calling Trev Sinclair a racist since that would defeat your one-track mindset as to what 'racism' truly is. You might win a modicum of respect here if you could give even that much due to fair debate, but that might crack the bubble your kind lives in and finds psychological sustenance within.

What a shame you can't be as 'open-minded' as you claim to wish your intellectual opponents to be.

Typical SJW. Go on. Get offended.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:54 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Half of what you posted has nothing to do with this unfortunate Trevor Sinclair business.

While it is laudable that you fight the good fight when it is needed, to then say it is all for your amusement detracts from the seriousness of your message. If you want your message to be taken as seriously as I believe you do, you need to rise above your behaviour on this thread. Or you risk people not taking you seriously.

The vast majority of posters share the views you have, but dont feel the need to have to come out and fight them on every thread where some mention of discrimination has been raised.

You run the risk of being perceived as nothing more than a caraciture. Strolling is a not a raving racist - he may, like me, be guilty of a bit of whataboutery.

This case is clear, Trevor Sinclair made racist comments, on top of driving intoxicated and other offences. There was no real need for you or KoW to pop up and try and find alternative explanations or turn this thread into something it isnt.

People might think you are trying that little bit too hard. Or simply being trying.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:58 PM
43% Burnt

S E, I would get offended if any of it was true. But yet again, you've proven how little you actually know me based on what I post. Whether it be serious or in jest.

But hey. I admire your effort.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:02 PM
N14 and not so proud...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Half of what you posted has nothing to do with this unfortunate Trevor Sinclair business.

While it is laudable that you fight the good fight when it is needed, to then say it is all for your amusement detracts from the seriousness of your message. If you want your message to be taken as seriously as I believe you do, you need to rise above your behaviour on this thread. Or you risk people not taking you seriously.

The vast majority of posters share the views you have, but dont feel the need to have to come out and fight them on every thread where some mention of discrimination has been raised.

You run the risk of being perceived as nothing more than a caraciture. Strolling is a not a raving racist - he may, like me, be guilty of a bit of whataboutery.

This case is clear, Trevor Sinclair made racist comments, on top of driving intoxicated and other offences. There was no real need for you or KoW to pop up and try and find alternative explanations or turn this thread into something it isnt.

People might think you are trying that little bit too hard. Or simply being trying.
PauLo and KoW have to behave this way. It's their 'shtick' so 'stick' is what they deserve.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:04 PM
N14 and not so proud...

Quote:
S E, I would get offended if any of it was true. But yet again, you've proven how little you actually know me based on what I post. Whether it be serious or in jest.

But hey. I admire your effort.
I repeat, I don't claim to know you personally, only the archetype you are.

And you are welcome to my effort as someone deserving.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:05 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Do government Quangos have patrons? I thought they were all publicly funded.

Is it a quango, even? Who pays for it, and how are appointments made? Is it the FA, or government?
Old 03-01-2018, 06:15 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Paolo and KoW for the most part you are clearly correct on a lot of what you post.

We have to admire your zeal. Is this focused approach part of your daily lives outside of the BBS. What do you do outside the confines of the internet to expound your fair play message? What organisations are you part of? What protests and rallies do you attend?

I would hate to think that people who have such vigour for a theme are just wasting all of that on a football message site rather than getting involved on the ground floor. If you are involved as such, how do you work your own life around it?
Old 03-01-2018, 06:17 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
Do government Quangos have patrons? I thought they were all publicly funded.

Is it a quango, even? Who pays for it, and how are appointments made? Is it the FA, or government?
Funded by the FA, PFA and other footballing bodies, not a Quango as far as I can tell. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 03-01-2018, 06:28 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
I think it'd be neigh on impossible to find a person who holds no kind of biases or preconceived notions of others based on race and thus to a degree, everybody is racist.

You'll see this in different levels and it's important to differentiate between more harmful and more benign types of racism. However, whether the racism is harmful or benign, that doesn't change the matter of it being racism or racially aggravated abuse in this instance.

If you begin to pull the scenario, in this instance apart, it appears that Sinclair has assumed that the Police offer was racially profiling him and then taken grievance with this and responded by calling him a "White ****".

That's clearly a racially aggravated abuse, however, reading between the lines of the situation, I very much suspect what has happened is that Sinclair has mouthed off to the Police and in line with the charges dropped, the Police officer has done what Police do and added charge after charge after charge to the rap sheet, most of which, cannot be substantiated.

Did the policemen in this instance feel that he had experienced racism? I cannot say for certain, Did the policemen get annoyed that he was accused of racism and then decide to get his own back once Sinclair went on his tirade? That would seem more likely.

When it's said that reverse racism doesn't exist, it's a very narrow way of explaining something quite complex.

An individual can hold prejudices, as Sinclair seems to have suggested he may do here in regards to assuming the police are racist.

However in a broader sense, there isn't the cultural power for black people in this country to exercise racism towards white people on any kind of systematic scale.

Sinclair was rightfully charged with racially aggregated abuse but it's a farce to start calling for him to be removed from kick it out and largely it's done by people who consciously or unconsciously wish that anti-racism movements would go away because they don't like being made to feel bad for making racially insensitive jokes.

However, in British society, being a certain way is what gets you on and is heralded.

You have to wear a suit, you have to style you hair, you have to speak in a received pronunciation, you have to have gone to the right school, have partied at the right places, know the right people and whilst this continues it systematically creates a culture where the majority of people in power are white men, because traditionally that's who has been running these institutions.

You'll get working class people, women and people of colour and disabled people and other's who may not fit into this traditional mould working they way into these systems, but in order to do it, they will have to be willing to become, more like the white men who already dominate.

History and context is important and you can't just deny history.

You're all just carrying out this Trump esq, who's got the bigger dick contest without actually being willing to do the work to understand what you say you believe in.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:30 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
and it's not about being "offended" and it has nothing to do with offending anyone. "People being offended" is usually used as a defence mechanism by people wanting to say things without any clapback.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:41 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
PauLo > KoW

Just

By a knats swingers
Old 03-01-2018, 06:48 PM

Quote:
This also doesnt do you any credit. Are you saying that your posting style and posts dont really reflect the real you?

I am punchier than I would be in real life, and probably due a slap from one or two of our more mentally challenged contributors. But the PeterH on here is the same as the PeterH in real life, give or take.