Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-01-2018, 09:27 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DE - Glad All Over View Post
For me, Luka is what Palace is about, plus I understand him in post match interviews better than McArthur
I have lived up here over 20 years and I still do not know what language Glaswegians speak but apparently it is based on English.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davematt View Post
He has ran himself into the ground the last seven days; be interesting to know how many miles he has accumulated across these three games.

A superb player. Love him to pieces. Hope he is a Palace player for years to come.
12.2km vs City, 11.9 yesterday. Highest in both.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:46 AM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old geezer View Post
Agreed and his bow to the Palace fans after he scored was wonderful
Good to hear the Luka song sung last night as well
Which song? The shit one about being a murderer that the Mancs sung about Vidic?
Old 03-01-2018, 09:50 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
In his honour I am going to shed my laziness of calling him Luka by making my New Years resolution to learn how to pronounce his surname.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:52 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
In his honour I am going to shed my laziness of calling him Luka by making my New Years resolution to learn how to pronounce his surname.
I go for: Miller - Voyeur - Vitch
Old 03-01-2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
I go for: Miller - Voyeur - Vitch
Thank you sir..easiest New Years resolution I have ever made.. means I can now carry on smoking without any pangs of guilt over yet another failed resolution.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:03 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Which song? The shit one about being a murderer that the Mancs sung about Vidic?
Needs to go that song, awful.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 03-01-2018, 10:09 AM

redeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietredeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Needs to go that song, awful.
Seconded, crass and offensive.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:10 AM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sing a better one then.

I blame the HF for the lack of song variety, they have all but killed off some of our classics.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:11 AM

norwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenorwoodeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Luka song needs to use "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" refrain.

Luka, number 4 is diamond
La la la la
Old 03-01-2018, 10:11 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Man love for Luka. Only way his strike could have been sweeter would have been if it had settled the game at the Tampax. Oh wow...I think my head would have exploded.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:12 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwoodeagle View Post

La la la la
That's a keeper.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:12 AM

Palace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Kebab : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwoodeagle View Post

La la la la

Our diamond?
Old 03-01-2018, 10:24 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Sing a better one then.

I blame the HF for the lack of song variety, they have all but killed off some of our classics.
Singing United songs isn't one of our classics, Luka's song is shit and embarrassing.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 03-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quality player. Loses possession sometimes but he does that trying to play, you can't have it both ways.

Lastnights goal was sublime. I guess / hope Roy asked them to have some pop shots with the wind behind them in the second half.

Last edited by Happy Arthur; 03-01-2018 at 10:38 AM.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:07 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Oh Luka...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Luka as the FT whistle blows!!

You can tell that the City game 48 hours prior has been on his mind (hence the sleepless nights he said) and the sheer relief.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:11 AM

Matt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised LandMatt_Hep is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Sing a better one then.

Really?

That Luka one didn't come from the HF, neither did the Celtic one for McArthur.

Agreed, us fans can do better than his current one.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:13 AM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Luka as the FT whistle blows!!

You can tell that the City game 48 hours prior has been on his mind (hence the sleepless nights he said) and the sheer relief.
Photoshop with a toilet......
Old 03-01-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Hep View Post
Really?

That Luka one didn't come from the HF, neither did the Celtic one for McArthur.

Agreed, us fans can do better than his current one.

Two separate points.

1. If the song is crap sing a better one
2. New songs don't get aired and the old classics aren't sung, because the HF control most of the singing.

We don't even do "Eagles, eagles, eagles" anymore.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:16 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Hep View Post
neither did the Celtic one for McArthur.
McArthur is a massive Rangers fan, so gets a Celtic song from us. I shouldn't laugh really.