Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:30 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Iím sure heís as happy as anyone that weíve won tonight
The words happy and Penstone donít go in the same sentence

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 02-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Are you trying to suggest people didnít have the right to moan during the first few months of the season?!
Not at all. I've had a good moan myself about all sorts. What I don't get though is the fans that only ever moan and having nothing positive to say about the club.

The Palace rollercoaster has plenty of lows but surely it just makes the highs that much better?
Old 02-01-2018, 11:41 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Not at all. I've had a good moan myself about all sorts. What I don't get though is the fans that only ever moan and having nothing positive to say about the club.

The Palace rollercoaster has plenty of lows but surely it just makes the highs that much better?
Speaking personally, I use this & other social media as a way of venting - I never do so at games. Iím there to support. I think thatís the same for most. However, there are always gonna be miserable f*ckers regardless.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:42 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
Speaking personally, I use this & other social media as a way of venting - I never do so at games. Iím there to support. I think thatís the same for most. However, there are always gonna be miserable f*ckers regardless.
Yep
Old 02-01-2018, 11:44 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Football fans are fickle shcoker!!!

This team's habit of turning games round late has certainly mad it more difficult to make judgements at half-time.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:49 PM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No one can match Jon_C_Pal for negativity.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:50 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
Is this moaning about the moaners?
And soon they'll be moaning about our moaning about their moaning. It'll be endless.

Nah, really the usual suspects are just in hiding, licking their wounds and praying we hit the skids again so they can tell us they told us so before.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:51 PM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Funny isn't it? I know most of us like a moan sometimes but it's strange how the relentlessly, negative posters simply vanish when things are going well.

Or how you smugly slate people for moaning at a time like this, even though you love a good moan yourself.
Keep having that cake and eating it I suppose.
Old 02-01-2018, 11:54 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
We are unbeaten this year
Old 03-01-2018, 08:31 AM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
We are unbeaten this year

100% record this year.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Or how you smugly slate people for moaning at a time like this, even though you love a good moan yourself.
Keep having that cake and eating it I suppose.
I don't deny I like a moan but when things are going well, like they are now, then I'm chuffed.

As much as Parish deserved the blame for what happened in the summer he also deserves a lot of credit for sacking De Boer when he did, plus the fact he finally announced stadium plans. Roy Hodgson deserves so much praise it's untrue, plus players like Sako, Kelly etc who seem to have found some form.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:20 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Football fans are fickle shcoker!!!

This team's habit of turning games round late has certainly mad it more difficult to make judgements at half-time.
This is what get's me.

Having a moan between games when things aren't going great is something I can understand, especially when things look bleak.

What is impossible to understand is people who lose their shit when we go behind in a match. Can you imagine sitting beside those folks at Selhurst?

Grim.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:29 AM
89 pts and EPL ready HAHA

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
In answer to the original posters question.
The same place all the positive posters went to after our first 7 games.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:33 AM
A rare visitor

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
What is impossible to understand is people who lose their shit when we go behind in a match. Can you imagine sitting beside those folks at Selhurst?
I sit in front of them. Against Arsenal the whole game "at least put some effort in", "they're not bothered", "maybe they're saving themselves for Sunday", "you'd think they'd at least try" "that's rubbish Palace" etc. etc. etc.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
A lot of them have moved to the Benteke thread - he seems to have replaced Hennessey as the man to hate.

Quite remarkable that so few - including the pillocks sitting behind us on Sunday - fail to appreciate that the players do their best to follow the manager's instructions to the letter. Townsend said recently that the players like the way he takes them through their instructions back and for across the pitch. They know where they are with him and they like the feedback they get in return. It's not all about Roy as it was with Pardew or Pulis (let alone FDB).
Old 03-01-2018, 10:26 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Yep.. they donít disappear they go and slag off benteke (reasonable criticism is fine of course)

Previously it was ward

Before that it was Hennessey

Before that cabaye

Before that Townsend

There always has to be one on the bbs and all frustrations of these peopleís lives get throw at the chosen boo boy in a massively over the top, dramatic way. (Again, not reasonable criticism, thatís fine)
Old 03-01-2018, 10:28 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
They all get together in a dark cave and enact a naked human centipede and await their opportunity to 'share' their musings with everyone else once something goes wrong. Extermination is too good for them.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:29 AM

Kylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is hereKylie_Tracey Sam the man is here
I like to think I'm one of the very first to commend a good win, credit where credit is due etc, I'd hate to be thought of as a hypocrite
Old 03-01-2018, 10:36 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Trust me first half we were all moaning in the ground..everyone is happy this morning..great fighting performance from the boys second half.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:47 AM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Everyone's entitled to their point of view but some of them seem to be actively negative for the satisfaction of being able to say I told you so.

Maybe they're trying to just insulate themselves from disappointment.

But they are annoying
I get that we are desperate for us to win and play Well I get frustrated at times but reading some of the posts early on I thought some of the players were in need of oxygen and danger of collapsing. Reading them gets me more nervous especially when I am not able to watch the game. I keep track on bet365. They have live graphic of play showing where the ball is if you've not seen. Get very anxious when ball is near our goal!!