Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 03-01-2018, 04:42 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Indeed. I skipped the pub and skipped the task of trying to find a stream. Thus, like you, I was going on BBS postings. Judging by the first 25 minutes of posts, we were dead on our feet, Southampton were two yards faster and fitter, the pitch was heavy with specially long grass, Southampton were switching it al over the pitch, and a 3 or 4 nil battering was inevitable.

It wasnt until half time that someone mentioned the wind direction.

I will add a cavaet. I think people on the BBS and seemingly at the game were tired of seemingly seeing the same old Palace. This is the Palace that raise their game against the big boys, and then go the utter opposite against teams we need to beat. It looked like point earned against Man City was going to count for nothing by giving a dreadful Southampton side 3 easy points. Time and time again.

That is why people were having kittens.

Completely agree with the last bit. Roy seems to have changed this.. maybe we need too
Old 03-01-2018, 04:43 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Match day threads see such overreaction
Old 03-01-2018, 04:44 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Match day threads see such overreaction
It’s true. But whereas actually at a game you may mumble ‘FFS’ under your breath.. it’s not bad.. unfortunately on here you can’t mumble so you type and it looks far more negative and dramatic.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:48 PM

HurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHurstpierPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm surrounded by a few moaners in the Holmesdale lower but the gallows humour is pretty entertaining when the team isn't up to much.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:51 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
I always found it easier to play into the wind. More space behind the defence. Seemed the opposite yesterday.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:54 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurstpierPalace View Post
I'm surrounded by a few moaners in the Holmesdale lower but the gallows humour is pretty entertaining when the team isn't up to much.
I had to get out of the Holmesdale a few years back as I seemed to be constantly arguing with negative moaners.

The bemused tourists or the away fans sitting on their hands in the AW don't gripe or whinge.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:00 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can we have a list made out to all the plonkers. I'll start with outing a few....

Rodney Clowntown Trotter
Kylie Jason Donovan Tracey (Uber Rodney Trotter)