Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-01-2018, 11:37 PM

cpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecpfc 81 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Burnley at home

Hopefully a chance to open a gap on 3 rd bottom stoke to 5 points as they have united away.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:34 AM

EaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I feel Burnley are where we would have been if not for the first 7. Lets show them we are not a team to be trifled with!
Old 03-01-2018, 04:40 AM

Flat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlat Noodle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't we have to play against Weed first in FA Cup before Burnley?
Youknow Wotsisname
Inner Clinch
Sir Dylan
Masterstroke
Zinetta
Decompression

Maestro Tom
Money Ad
Douro
Claiborne King
Old 03-01-2018, 04:41 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Noodle View Post
Don't we have to play against Weed first in FA Cup before Burnley?
Yes but the poster is obviously talking league games.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:29 AM

duh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningduh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningduh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningduh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningduh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningduh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningduh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningduh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningduh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningduh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningduh would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Burnley play Man City in Cup on Sat.

BHA v Palace is on Mon.

1) Will Burnley leave out some regulars vs City? Is the FA Cup important to them? Went out to Lincoln last year (5th round) and Arsenal the year before (4th round). And knocked out of League Cup by Leeds already.

2) Will Palace field a full strength team vs Brighton? Does Roy care about the FA Cup?
Old 03-01-2018, 05:37 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
I know it’s Brighton but after the crazy turnover of Christmas matches I’d rather we rested some players and go full throttle for Burnley.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:42 AM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBig Gav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A few days rest from now until Monday will do the players a world of good. Go for it Roy and dump the weeds out of the cup
Old 03-01-2018, 06:17 AM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
I know it’s Brighton but after the crazy turnover of Christmas matches I’d rather we rested some players and go full throttle for Burnley.
Yup. But as Roy has shown, whatever he decides to do is usually right.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:47 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
that was Roy's suggestion in his post match interview
Old 03-01-2018, 06:57 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Bloody hell imagine how mental Croydon would be if he achieved the double , stayed up comfortably and won the fa cup!.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:01 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Shall we just enjoy that victory against Southampton and not worry about the next league game for a couple of days.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:03 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Bloody hell imagine how mental Croydon would be if he achieved the double , stayed up comfortably and won the fa cup!.
The night shift would be happy
Old 03-01-2018, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
The night shift would be happy
The early and day shift too . My favourite comment of a day shift member of staff ( who knew nothing about football) was the Monday after beating Watford in the playoffs. She said ‘ did Palace win this weekend as most of the store are in a very good mood’. I replied you could say we did. We’ve even converted one of our night cleaners (from Ghana)into Palace from the wankers.
Old 03-01-2018, 07:27 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
The early and day shift too . My favourite comment of a day shift member of staff ( who knew nothing about football) was the Monday after beating Watford in the playoffs. She said ‘ did Palace win this weekend as most of the store are in a very good mood’. I replied you could say we did. We’ve even converted one of our night cleaners (from Ghana)into Palace from the wankers.
He’s correct though . It does lift your mood a tad
Old 03-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
I agree. We're putting too much on the importance of beating Brighton when we should be focusing on survival.

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 04-01-2018, 07:55 AM
I love Banging

Banger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Will be a tough one Burnley. We owe them one from earlier this season when we produced by far our best performance under FDB but somehow left empty handed. Having now lost to them 3 times in a row it is about time we stopped the rot. I see this as a good opportunity to move further away from trouble, however a point will be ok.
Old 04-01-2018, 08:40 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've converted half of scotland. Even stolen a couple from United
Old 04-01-2018, 08:42 AM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Shall we just enjoy that victory against Southampton and not worry about the next league game for a couple of days.
Are we ok to talk about Burnley yet?