Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 09:43 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
This sounds like another nightmare signing. 10 goals on serie a which is a weaker league really doesn't inspire any confidence.
Serie a Has always been harder to score in

Hes scored 4 off the bench this season. Works out around a goal every 90 mins

Overall hes about 1 in 3 for florentina and 1 in 2-2.5 at his previous clubs

Im not saying hes the future but nightmare signing seems a bit unfounded, especially as hes only 24 and has always scored goals
Old 10-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
There's quite a few collectable old BBS threads about him on Buy It Now terms on eBay - something we probably won't be doing with him.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:45 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not again, this saga about him signing has gone on for the past 2 years. Maybe he is just a favorite Transfer window topic, and at 24 this could be around for years to come.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:52 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Think we got this clip last time we were linked but

Hes only 24 so younger in many of these. Hes an allround player. Good shot, think well see plenty of assists too as he clearly has vision and can pick a pass.. watch a few of these and imagine zaha running on to them! Hes strong, fairly fast and likes to tackle Jerome fans!

Ive not seen him play so not saying hes the messiah but neither have the ones saying hes terrible based on stats
Old 10-01-2018, 10:00 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Babacar's agent probably googles for stories about him finds persistent rumours about him on here and then links him to us hey presto sky have a story
Old 10-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Mmmm Danone!

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Why do the same names come up EVERY transfer window?
Old 10-01-2018, 10:13 AM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Why do the same names come up EVERY transfer window?
Journalists reporting in a vacuum. Plus agent talk.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:30 AM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
24? From the number of transfer windows we've been linked to him, I'd have thought he'd be approaching retirement by now.

Werner Herzog
Old 10-01-2018, 11:17 AM

Purepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is herePurepalace Sam the man is here
Bid made SSN.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Seor Coconut

Neil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil 154 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
24? From the number of transfer windows we've been linked to him, I'd have thought he'd be approaching retirement by now.
You're thinking of Nugent
Old 10-01-2018, 12:27 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-01-2018, 12:32 PM

Cult hero potential the way he likes to scrap and tackle. If be happy as he's also able to score and make goals
Old 10-01-2018, 12:34 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Didnt he turn down Brighton in the summer
Old 10-01-2018, 12:36 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sylvan eagle View Post
Didnt he turn down Brighton in the summer
Yes
Old 10-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Bonus points before he's even here then!
Old 10-01-2018, 12:51 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Bid made SSN.
I'm hearing it's 125,000 rising to 20m if he scores 80 goals in a season, all payable over 999 years. There's some way to go before Fiorentina are satisfied with the deal.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:03 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockport_Eagle View Post
I'm hearing it's 125,000 rising to 20m if he scores 80 goals in a season, all payable over 999 years. There's some way to go before Fiorentina are satisfied with the deal.

I'm sure the Champions League semi final placed bonus is in there somewhere too.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:11 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Must be decent because, coincidentally, every manager we have wants to sign him.
Or just the same scout with no new ideas !
Old 10-01-2018, 01:11 PM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
This sounds like another nightmare signing. 10 goals on serie a which is a weaker league really doesn't inspire any confidence.
14 in all comps last season, most of which were off the bench as Kalinic was first choice. Fiorentina signed Simeone as Kalinic's replacement and Babacar has scored 5 in all comps so far this season, mainly from the bench again.

He has 4 league goals this season, averaging a goal every 92 mins.

Serie A is not a weaker league as defensively Italian teams are renowned for being strong and games tend to be low scoring.

Think he sounds very promising, at a good age and looks like a handful.

I have always been keen on us bringing him in.
Old 10-01-2018, 01:13 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Isn't an 80% pass completion rate really pretty damn good for a striker?