Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 08:27 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Based on what? Do you have a Fiorentina season ticket?
No, he has read a book called 'the art of being a striker'
Old 10-01-2018, 08:29 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Based on what? Do you have a Fiorentina season ticket?
Indeed. Cart horse is an odd way to describe a 24 year old international playing for Fiorentina
Old 10-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Just get it over the line
Is that a call out to Benteke ?
Old 10-01-2018, 10:48 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
He's been with Fiorentina since 2009, having 3 loans in that time.

Here's a graph of his progress / rise in value

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by regal_eagle; 11-01-2018 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-01-2018, 10:50 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Night

Old 11-01-2018, 08:36 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Even though we look to be getting d Sakho it is still reported that we are in for him - two forwards
Old 11-01-2018, 08:38 AM

Lords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLords Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Night

If he can do that on a regular basis then get him in fast
Old 11-01-2018, 08:43 AM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be fair we need two forwards. One with premier league experience one a good prospect but could have risks as untested in the Orem. Seems a sensible strategy.

This gives RH options. Sako can play upfront or on the wing. Zaha can play anywhere in the forward or wing positions. Gives us depth.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:44 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
It's difficult to take this one seriously because this must be at least the third year running he has been mentioned? Not sure if this reflects his quality and potential or his agents' close contacts with journos. Big plus is it wouldn't take long to sort out a song for him. Get those falsettos into shape guys.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:08 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Must be decent because, coincidentally, every manager we have wants to sign him.
Code for Parish?.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:15 AM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Young enough to have a good resale value. Unlike Diafra Sakho.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:16 AM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have a feeling his enquiry is merely acting as "insurance" should we lose out on Sakho, he would then be our fall back on signing. But we do need Two strikers in my opinion, so it will be interesting to see what develops.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
No, he has read a book called 'the art of being a striker'
I can't wait for the day you leave the BBS. It's called having an opinion. And having watched a large chunk of Serie A throughout my life I think I am in a better place to judge than say someone looking on a webpage and going oh well he scored this many goals in this many games according to a website so player xy or z must be good / rubbish.

To be honest I would take any striker who has any semblance of ability right now. I'm just astounded we have spent 4 years chasing this guy. There is better out there.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:22 AM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
I can't wait for the day you leave the BBS. It's called having an opinion. And having watched a large chunk of Serie A throughout my life I think I am in a better place to judge than say someone looking on a webpage and going oh well he scored this many goals in this many games according to a website so player xy or z must be good / rubbish.

To be honest I would take any striker who has any semblance of ability right now. I'm just astounded we have spent 4 years chasing this guy. There is better out there.
I have watched quite a lot of Italian football as well, the wonders of BT Sport! I think he has serious potential and looks a real handful. That's my opinion.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:25 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have watched quite a lot of Italian football as well, the wonders of BT Sport! I think he has serious potential and looks a real handful. That's my opinion.
Then that's fair enough. I respect your opinion.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:40 AM

Nix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Got to be honest, he looks pretty average to me but you just can't tell how he'd do in the PL. Some of the defending against him in his skills video was shite.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:37 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nix View Post
Got to be honest, he looks pretty average to me but you just can't tell how he'd do in the PL. Some of the defending against him in his skills video was shite.
Isn’t Serie A supposed to be the best defensive league?
Old 11-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Werkself

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Isnít Serie A supposed to be the best defensive league?
Yet has the most goals I think.
Old 11-01-2018, 11:09 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
It's difficult to take this one seriously because this must be at least the third year running he has been mentioned? Not sure if this reflects his quality and potential or his agents' close contacts with journos. Big plus is it wouldn't take long to sort out a song for him. Get those falsettos into shape guys.
So just a little longer than the interest in D Sakho then .
Old 11-01-2018, 11:51 AM

*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine*CPFC* : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My nephew lives in Sardinia and plays for Cagliari U17s - he's football mad and knows everything about every player in Italy and more importantly rates Babacar. I trust his opinion! Get this done Palace!
Closed Thread