Dying a painful death 66 46.81%
It's dead 26 18.44%
It was never really real or trans-generational 18 12.77%
It only works in the lower divisions 12 8.51%
Rivalries must be geographical/regional 6 4.26%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2018, 07:06 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagleinsussex View Post
Oh mate, you've no idea how much that made me laugh, my old mate 'pulled' a right old munter, big girl, who stalked him for weeks after, funny times
Very similar to me. I was with a group of mates a week or so after pulling some girl. I said to my brother ,'" I hope she doesn't see me" ,he said you'll be OK. Without my knowledge he went over and told her exactly where I was the twat. Being a nice bloke I spent the evening talking to her then made my excuses.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 11-01-2018, 07:11 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Not.all of us are tossers
I dare say there are a few 'normal' fans BUT what about the 2 ***** dressed as ******* seagulls the other night? What about the twat dancing around on you tube the other night? What about the 'cool' fans walking round the pitch video? Camping on the ******* pitch? Spanish night when you all dressed as Mexicans? What about the tossers who sing 'youre shiiiit aaahhhhhhh when the opposition keeper takes a goal kick? Straight from the 1970s...Shall I go on? All tossers mate!

Last edited by grand aigle; 11-01-2018 at 07:15 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:11 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
What I'm getting at is in 89 the crowd was 14000 did anyone care I doubt it so why are you bothered now all this rivalry crap being over because of a poor attendance in a not so important cup match.is a tad daft
It's not just the attendance it's the total apathy in the build up and aftermath of the game . Your NEW fans just don't get it and I don't think they ever will .
Old 11-01-2018, 07:12 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by grand aigle View Post
I dare say there are a few 'normal' fans BUT what about the 2 ***** dressed as ******* seagulls the other night? What about the twat dancing around on you tube the other night? What about the 'cool' fans walking round the pitch video? Camping on the ******* pitch? Spanish night when you all dressed as Mexicans? Shall I go on? All tossers mate!
And the wankers singing muppet songs on the train

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 11-01-2018, 07:15 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not.all of us are tossers
My old man fell ill after the game (fine now) and a few Brighton fans came to his aid. Your certainly right, I will always be thankful to them.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegas78 View Post
My old man fell ill after the game (fine now) and a few Brighton fans came to his aid. Your certainly right, I will always be thankful to them.
Always good to hear

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 11-01-2018, 07:17 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
What I'm getting at is in 89 the crowd was 14000 did anyone care I doubt it so why are you bothered now all this rivalry crap being over because of a poor attendance in a not so important cup match.is a tad daft
Because its you tossers that keep going on and on and on about ******* attendances then when it comes to the chance to prove your superior attendances you get 12000......WTF??
Old 11-01-2018, 07:20 PM
YOU SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

vegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietvegas78 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
unfortunately it died a bit for me, I was buzzing after the cup draw but the attendance really was a kick in the teeth.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:20 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I hope your dad is ok
Old 11-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:
Because its you tossers that keep going on and on and on about ******* attendances then when it comes to the chance to prove your superior attendances you get 12000......WTF??
But we always knew they were false GA, they havenít got a large fan base, they have got a hardcore of 6k and the rest are day trippers and fans of other clubs that go for cheap football and padded seats. To be fair to them they pay their money and Iím sure Bloom and Barber couldnít give a toss as long as they continue to do so, but the shit will hit the fan when and if they stop

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 11-01-2018, 07:23 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Sorry missed the bit about him being fine good news
Old 11-01-2018, 07:25 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
10k. 2k were Palace
Old 11-01-2018, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
But we always knew they were false GA, they havenít got a large fan base, they have got a hardcore of 6k and the rest are day trippers and fans of other clubs that go for cheap football and padded seats. To be fair to them they pay their money and Iím sure Bloom and Barber couldnít give a toss as long as they continue to do so, but the shit will hit the fan when and if they stop
Think that could be said of most clubs if you go down will you still get 25000 I doubt it
Old 11-01-2018, 07:28 PM
Dog Rough

Quote:
Think that could be said of most clubs if you go down will you still get 25000 I doubt it
We will still get around 18/20k though Mat

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 11-01-2018, 07:28 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
We would against you .
Old 11-01-2018, 07:29 PM
Dog Rough

You lot go on about 12k but that was for one game!

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 11-01-2018, 07:30 PM

Quote:
I dare say there are a few 'normal' fans BUT what about the 2 ***** dressed as ******* seagulls the other night? What about the twat dancing around on you tube the other night? What about the 'cool' fans walking round the pitch video? Camping on the ******* pitch? Spanish night when you all dressed as Mexicans? What about the tossers who sing 'youre shiiiit aaahhhhhhh when the opposition keeper takes a goal kick? Straight from the 1970s...Shall I go on? All tossers mate!
Or maybe just having a laugh I remember taking an inflatable banana to the goldstone in the day
Old 11-01-2018, 07:35 PM

justjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjustjuice came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Most of their fans now are two-team supporting, post-Amex, "returning fans". They've picked up on the rivalry from the proper original fans and are happy to play along - unless it is a cold school night and on TV.
Old 11-01-2018, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
We will still get around 18/20k though Mat
Maybe mate if we go down will we still be 26000plus like the last few years in the championship i dont know if there was only 14000 for a.league match against you guys then there would be a problem
Old 11-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhil's Barber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
We'll probably have to make do with this lot until someone better comes along. A bit like Cinatras after midnight.
The trouble is nobody else seems to be available apart from other Tarquin clubs.
Watford ? Worse than this lot.
Charlton ? Don't be silly.
AFC Wimbledon ? Fake club.
Anyone else.
Reading are the perfect Match for them. Berkshire Tarquins. Maybe we could offer the royals a sweetener?

Last edited by Phil's Barber; 11-01-2018 at 07:42 PM.