Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 05-01-2018, 01:02 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Troy Deeney

Looks like he’s available.
Good player
A leader
Would fit nicely.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:03 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Looks like heís available.
Good player
A leader
Would fit nicely.
Meh.

Heís been shit for 2-3 seasons now and would prob cost a lot
Old 05-01-2018, 01:06 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Meh.

Heís been shit for 2-3 seasons now and would prob cost a lot
He really hasn't. Would be a good option within the squad.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:08 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Old 05-01-2018, 01:09 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
He really hasn't. Would be a good option within the squad.
Youíre probably right.. i have a dislike for him and Watford so that tints my specs somewhat
Old 05-01-2018, 01:27 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Carrying timber, falls out with managers, on the decline. No ta.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:30 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
No thanks. Don't need three target men in the squad. Need a nippy striker who can lead the line if he needs to but can also play as part of a three.

Deeney's on the way down anyway.
Shane Long?
Old 05-01-2018, 01:33 PM

Wandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWandle_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Shane Long?
Preferably one that scores more than once a year.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:38 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I agree, even Watford fans who used to idolise him feel heís over the hill.

Why would we want their cast offs?
Old 05-01-2018, 01:41 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Shane Long?
As we were behind the goal at Southampton, I watched him quite a bit on Tuesday.

It was surprising how many headers he won against Kelly, the taller guy. Not sure if thatís a comment on Kellyís ability or Longís really, but Long was good at buzzing about and making a general nuisance of himself.
Old 05-01-2018, 01:50 PM

IanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIanH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
but Long was good at buzzing about and making a general nuisance of himself.
I could do that if I wasn't expected to score either!
Old 05-01-2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
As we were behind the goal at Southampton, I watched him quite a bit on Tuesday.

It was surprising how many headers he won against Kelly, the taller guy. Not sure if thatís a comment on Kellyís ability or Longís really, but Long was good at buzzing about and making a general nuisance of himself.
Kelly is crap in the air. Got beat by Sanchez for Arsenalís 2nd goal the other week
Old 05-01-2018, 02:01 PM
Respected by no one

Oikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOikboy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

We could just buy a wasp on that basis. A lot cheaper too.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:08 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:

Me too..he showed great movement and has the type of character we like in our players and I believe he would score more goals for us than he does for Southampton.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Me too..he showed great movement and has the type of character we like in our players and I believe he would score more goals for us than he does for Southampton.
Heís never scored goals. One of those players I never got why people rated.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:32 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:

Long is incredibly good in the air for his size, no doubt honed from playing hurling for county Tipperary to a decent level. This will also help with his bravery and strength.

Quite why he drops like a stone from the slightest brush once in the box is anyone's guess though.

Plus Kelly isn't great at aerial challenges to be honest.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:38 PM
pdemeagle @eaglism

eaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Heís never scored goals. One of those players I never got why people rated.

Pace and work rate, good spring for a small guy thanks to being a fairly decent teen hurler, never looked a natural finisher though.

Proud of the lads that saved us in 2010/11 and of the Lads who brought us up 2012/13 and then kept us in the PL in 2013/14, at last !

Honestly never thought I'd see a CPFC win at Old Trafford in my Lifetime, I will always remember Manchester United 1-2 Crystal Palace on 30/11/11, not to mention Dazzas Goal :D
Old 05-01-2018, 02:45 PM

Sharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSharkba1t came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Reckon after a while working with Roy he'd soon lose that, plus I'd wager Roy would get the best from him.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:48 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think he'd be a very good fit and so would Shane Long actually.
Old 05-01-2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oikboy View Post
We could just buy a wasp on that basis. A lot cheaper too.
And yet if you follow threads on here many Palace fans are crying out for a player that buzzes around more, and they pile criticism on Benteke for being too static and predictable.

I think Long could do well with us, and we certainly need more options up front. Iíd choose him over Troy Deeney.