Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-03-2018, 12:00 PM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Somehow I have managed to lose last night not only my season ticket but a friends who could not go too!!

Main Stand
C Block
Back row if anyone finds.

Inside will be a £20 note.

Present for the finder!!!

Cheers.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:21 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
If you haven’t emailed the club already, I’d let them know. Your tickets might still be there somewhere?

A friend’s ST was returned to him by the club this year.
Old 07-03-2018, 07:31 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
surely you just get it reissued?
Old 07-03-2018, 08:31 AM

Mr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
surely you just get it reissued?
Didn’t know the club could reissue £20 notes?

Last edited by Mr Bo Jangles; 07-03-2018 at 10:44 AM.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:48 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Didn’t know the club coild reissue £20 notes?
sorry i misread it i thought he was offering a £20 reward.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Looks like the whole LH tickets thing was just noise.

So unlike our club to make a shambles of something so simple.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:39 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Box Office response re price rises for those in the Whitehorse without children:

“The increase in price for other supporters without children, is to make this price level with other areas of the stadium, and incentivise them to move to other areas of the stadium, making space for younger families to book in the family areas”.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 08-03-2018, 07:46 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Box Office response re price rises for those in the Whitehorse without children:

“The increase in price for other supporters without children, is to make this price level with other areas of the stadium, and incentivise them to move to other areas of the stadium, making space for younger families to book in the family areas”.
Fair answer.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 09-03-2018, 10:10 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
usual question - How do you renew online with the instalment plan ? Do we have to wait?
Old 09-03-2018, 10:58 AM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
usual question - How do you renew online with the instalment plan ? Do we have to wait?
I believe that comes into play post 25th March, plus the premium price
Old 09-03-2018, 11:26 AM

liberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietliberal clubber came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should I trust the auto enroll thing from last year
Just rock up in august and everything will be fine?
Old 09-03-2018, 11:37 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

More families for away fans to hurl abuse at then.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:44 AM
No longer a student

StudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStudentEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Which seems like a fair explanation, until you examine it more closely.

Perhaps I've been misinformed by the Box Office, but it's not possible for me to move at this stage as the tickets are only available at current prices for existing season ticket holders. It's only possible to move once prices have gone up and, if you want a half decent seat, you have to wait until after existing season ticket holder seats have been released, by which point prices have increased twice from the current price.

Strava profile
Old 09-03-2018, 11:52 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StudentEagle View Post

Perhaps I've been misinformed by the Box Office, but it's not possible for me to move at this stage as the tickets are only available at current prices for existing season ticket holders. It's only possible to move once prices have gone up and, if you want a half decent seat, you have to wait until after existing season ticket holder seats have been released, by which point prices have increased twice from the current price.
Reads like they are pricing us out of there to me.

Still can't understand why they can't create a new family section in Blocks A, B, and C, and give the HF and anyone else who wants to be loud down behind the goal. Just seems logical to me but what do I know.

Russia demonization. Akin to 1930's Germany.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudentEagle View Post

No but you can renew your seat now and then move after the period where the seats are held for. Thus leaving space for kids. They are basically saying you are welcome to stay but for the same money why not take a move to the holmesdale instead? I think it's probably reasonable an adult pays the same for the holmesdale as the whitehorse.

I think it's a fair policy and future facing. It is essential that you keep bringing in the next generation and to do so you need space in the family sections. You have to remember the reason for the family pricing is to make it possible for people with kids to afford multiple season tickets.

Personally if I didn't have kids and i was paying £480 for a season ticket. I would far sooner be in the holmesdale than the whitehorse. Makes perfect sense. The problem of course is for the old folks who use the whitehorse as a more sedate option.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Well yes. That is exactly what they are doing. Isn't that reasonable though?
Old 09-03-2018, 12:24 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Still can't understand why they can't create a new family section in Blocks A, B, and C, and give the HF and anyone else who wants to be loud down behind the goal. Just seems logical to me but what do I know.
You can't have it both ways saying the club don't care about existing fans yet want to move 3 blocks to accommodate other fans.

The WH does make sense, but they need to be able to offer those already there a chance for seats elsewhere in the stadium now.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
but they need to be able to offer those already there a chance for seats elsewhere in the stadium now.
Well they don't of course but for it to be an effective way of making space for families there needs to be options available.. options there probably aren't in the lower holmesdale (the only place in the same price bracket). So you will just end up with the lone adults in the WH staying put for more money than they are currently paying.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:53 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post

The WH does make sense, but they need to be able to offer those already there a chance for seats elsewhere in the stadium now.
I agree if you mean the WH as a safe standing/singing area in future. Re the increase though, if we don't pay the extra 60 now it will cost even more to move elsewhere after the deadline. And it's impossible to move elsewhere until after the deadline. Doesn't bother me as I'm waiting to see the result of the bodge application before committing/not bothering on principle. Will be plenty of seats available if we go down. They'll need us then.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 09-03-2018, 12:55 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Well yes. That is exactly what they are doing. Isn't that reasonable though?
Not to me but each to their own. I would have thought they get enough income from the vast tv deals without needing to fleece us further.

Pretty obvious really.