Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 24-01-2018, 01:17 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Most of them didnít want the job, or picked other jobs over it. This is why Phil Neville has the job.
They probably didn't want the BBC going back over their lives t find some incriminating comment from an ex-partner or on Twitter
Old 24-01-2018, 03:04 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's an opportunity here for the greater good.

I say he should be sacked immediately for the inappropriate Tweets. His position being untenable already.

Once he's been sacked the story then has to be how absolutely ridiculous it is and that we all need to pause and reassess the PC gone mad culture that's engulfing everyone's lives.
Old 24-01-2018, 03:55 PM
Adult Member

David of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavid of Kent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
It's a funny old game. This is a guy who has been involved at the peak of professional football but when you see him on match of the day he talks nonsense. You do have to wonder sometimes. Joke appointment.
I enjoyed his attempts to convert himself into a commentator at the 2014 World Cup only to have the BBC receive 445 complaints about his boring raspy delivery. South Warwickshire police tweeted abuse at him that night too!
The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable.
Old 24-01-2018, 04:22 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David of Kent View Post
I enjoyed his attempts to convert himself into a commentator at the 2014 World Cup only to have the BBC receive 445 complaints about his boring raspy delivery. South Warwickshire police tweeted abuse at him that night too!
Danny Baker said something along the lines of the BBC have made one change at half time, they've taken off Phil Neville and brought on a speak-your-weight machine

Appointing Neville is up there with appointing Giggs to the Welsh job. Expect to see Butt in line for the Scottish job next.
Old 24-01-2018, 06:11 PM

coxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecoxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecoxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecoxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecoxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecoxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecoxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecoxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecoxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecoxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecoxswain : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He wasn't at the President's Club dinner was he?
Old 25-01-2018, 09:03 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
He should resign as quite rightly will never get the respect from the ladies.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:58 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I like Phil. He said nice things about Palace on 5live once.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Once again the PC brigade are in full flow about these tweets. So depressing living in the age of being offended.
Whether your or I are bothered about the tweets isn't really here not there. As Orp says, to do his job he needs the respect of his players, and the question is whether or not this has destroyed his credibility with them from the off.

Also, given the circumstances of the sacking of the previous coach, it's surely the case that the FA would want to be avoiding any similar bad publicity.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:11 AM

Billy Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBilly Gilbert : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A man that struggles to make a cup of instant coffee.
Old 25-01-2018, 05:26 PM

desperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdesperado came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The FA's stance on this reminds me of the 1950's film I'm Alright Jack in which Peter Sellers played shop steward Fred Kite. Fred Kite's response when Terry-Tomas character threatened to sack upper class twit Iain Carmichael

‘We cannot and do not accept the principle that incompetence justifies dismissal'
It is five!
Old 25-01-2018, 06:23 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
I'm really struggling to see what qualifies him to be an international manager.

Or Giggs for that matter
Old 25-01-2018, 06:31 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Once again the PC brigade are in full flow about these tweets. So depressing living in the age of being offended.
I'm hoping we return to a time where you can say something online and it's not held against you for the rest of your life. If Twitter really is your thoughts online it's ridiculous that they get dragged up and used against you. The people who do it (and take joy from it) are particularly sad.
Old 25-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
We moan about a lack of quality coaches, well, they have to start somewhere.

That said, he is an ex-wanker so happy for him to be publicly flogged and sacked.
Old 25-01-2018, 06:35 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
What have you said, beef?
Old 25-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post

Or Giggs for that matter

What qualifies Southgate? He's worse than both.

Lick the right hole at the FA and you're in. Or play for the wankers.
Old 25-01-2018, 06:40 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post

Or Giggs for that matter
I'm sure people said the same about Southgate at the time . I'd say playing reguarly in Europe and a long England/ Wales career was probably a factor.

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !
Old 25-01-2018, 07:15 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
I'm sure people said the same about Southgate at the time . I'd say playing reguarly in Europe and a long England/ Wales career was probably a factor.
Southgate managed Boro for various seasons and then cut his teeth with the U21s.
Old 25-01-2018, 07:18 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
It is joyous to see The FA make one stupid decision after another.

I would love to have seen the face of the person responsible after they serenely walked through the park that morning, got to their desk and switched the PC on, only to have another shitstorm waiting for them.
Old 25-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Giving it

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
We moan about a lack of quality coaches, well, they have to start somewhere.
Ideally somewhere that isn't the national team job, mind you.
Old 25-01-2018, 07:50 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Lick the right hole at the FA and you're in.
I suspect this is the main reason why the engerland's women's team were loooking for a new coach in the first place.