Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Payney View Post
Bozza on North Korea chat-

I have removed all other posts from this thread because I've already received a call in relation to posts made here.

Also:

1. Experience suggests that sooner rather than later someone will say something that could get them and/or the site into trouble.

2. I believe that The Sun is the only paper that has run this, to date, which suggests there may be more to this being reported and/or there is not enough substance for other papers to be able to run it.

I appreciate some will find this frustrating and it's certainly not censorship, but there will be lawyers all over this and NSC will be one of the first places examined.
"It's certainly not censorship, but..."

Unless Glenn and his wife are regular posters on the tax advice thread on that site, I think the investigators might have a few other priorities before having a look at some fan forums!