Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 27-01-2018, 09:37 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Moore is remembered fondly by many because of the outstanding player he was. I couldn't give a toss how he played for Newcastle. Wilf Zaha was crap for Cardiff, so what, he's brilliant for us.
You're ignoring the fact he didn't achieve much with us and played very few games. Regardless of his time at Newcastle, he was nowhere near as successful at our club either.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 27-01-2018 at 09:40 PM.
Old 27-01-2018, 09:39 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
What!! Very few good players....??

Ok, Lombardo, Curcic, Jansen, Fan Zhiyi, Sun Jihai, Hermann Hreidarsson, Clinton Morrison, Hayden Mullins, Matt Svensson, Paul Warhurst, Neil Shipperley......
That team was falling apart by then. And that is a list of players who also achieved very little compared to someone like Delaney.

Delaney has played alongside Jedi, Wilf, Bolasie, Murray, Speroni etc. who were all far better players far us than all of that list bar Lombardo and possibly (but probably not) Jansen.

Morrison and Mullins were just kids at that point. Curic had moments of brilliance but wasn't really that good for us. Sun and Fan only played second tier football for us an were inconsistent. I think Herman had left before Moore arrived too. Svensson was decent for us, no more, same with Warhurst.

Last edited by Eddie McGoldrick's tash; 27-01-2018 at 09:46 PM.
Old 27-01-2018, 09:49 PM

Payroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is herePayroll Legend Sam the man is here
Delaney was a big reason we got promoted. I’m sure we were on a wobble results wise when we bought him and then immediately went on a good run. He was instrumental in consolidating our position in the prem as well. Whole hearted.
Old 27-01-2018, 09:54 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Payroll Legend View Post
Delaney was a big reason we got promoted. Im sure we were on a wobble results wise when we bought him and then immediately went on a good run. He was instrumental in consolidating our position in the prem as well. Whole hearted.
He also completely bossed Costa in one of our best performances and best results in our history.
Old 27-01-2018, 09:56 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
No I seriously don't hate him at all. I've been a regular for 45 years and for me he was good while he was here, which wasn't long and he moved on. Cannon, Thorn, Young, Dann etc leave lasting memories. Craig Moore doesnt
Completely.
Old 27-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
No I seriously don't hate him at all. I've been a regular for 45 years and for me he was good while he was here, which wasn't long and he moved on. Cannon, Thorn, Young, Dann etc leave lasting memories. Craig Moore doesnt
This guy get's it
Old 28-01-2018, 06:12 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
This is definitely my favourite rumour of the window

not a ******* chance