Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 16-02-2018, 02:44 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Code:
Pos   Name           Points             Bets              (G/S/B)
1.   Stigma           50      (7  settled - 1  in play)   (0/1/7)
2.   Funk Butter      0       (2  settled - 3  in play)   (1/2/2)
Old 16-02-2018, 03:18 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for the update.. soaring lead
Also soon passing you in CandyCrush btw..just a heads up
29/05/04 Crystal Palace West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0
Old 16-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bet 9 - Silver
Super G Ladies - Saturday - winner
Lindsey Vonn
3 with Unibet
Old 16-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 10 Bronze
Big Hill Ski jumping men - Saturday
Kamil Stoch - 4.5
Unibet
Old 16-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Bronze Bet 3

Womens Super-G to Medal
Shiffrin @ 6.5 at Nordicbet
Old 16-02-2018, 05:19 PM
Panty Organizer

Bronze Bet 4/5

Mens 1000m Short Track Winner
Dajing Wu @ 6.0 at Paddy
Sandor Liu Shaolin @ 8.0 at 888Bet
Old 17-02-2018, 04:53 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Bronze Bet 3

Womens Super-G to Medal
Shiffrin @ 6.5 at Nordicbet
Shiffrin skipped the Super-G, so I need to replace this.
Old 17-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Panty Organizer

Bronze Bet 3

Biathlon Mens 15km Mass Start Top 3 Finish

Tarjei Boe @ 5.5 at Sportingbet
Old 17-02-2018, 05:34 PM
Vikings No 6

Big Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is hereBig Gav Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
Thanks for the update.. soaring lead
Also soon passing you in CandyCrush btw..just a heads up
Bet you aren't nowhere near the level I'm at
Old 17-02-2018, 06:52 PM
Panty Organizer

Silver Bet 3

Men's slopestyle
Kenworthy to beat Goepper
Dahl to beat Wester
M Williams to beat McEachern

Treble @ 5.4 at Nordicbet
Old 17-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Gav View Post
Bet you aren't nowhere near the level I'm at

Bet 11 - Bronze
4 x 10 km biathlon men,
Top 3: Switzerland
4 with Unibet
Old 18-02-2018, 09:43 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 12 - Silver bet
Biathlon - Mens 15km Mass Start
Winner: Martin Fourcade
2.25 paddypower
Old 18-02-2018, 01:39 PM
Panty Organizer

Code:
Pos   Name           Points             Bets              (G/S/B)
1.   Stigma           128.75  (11 settled - 1  in play)   (0/3/9)
2.   Funk Butter      0       (7  settled - 2  in play)   (1/3/5)
Old 18-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Panty Organizer

Gold Bet 2

United States - Finland : 1st Period Correct Score
0-0 @ 4.25 at Nordicbet
Old 20-02-2018, 01:56 PM
Panty Organizer

Time to throw up a prayer.

Women's Downhill Winner

Silver Bet 4

Tina Weirather @ 16.0 at Unibet

Bronze Bet 6-10

Lara Gut @ 29.0 at Unibet
Michelle Gisin @ 23.0 at Sportingbet
Viktoria Rebensburg @ 67.0 at Unibet
Cornelia Huetter @ 41.0 at Marathon
Ramona Siebenhofer @ 34.0 at Ladbrokes
Old 20-02-2018, 03:52 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 13
Bronze bet Wednesday
Cross country team sprint ladies, winner: Norway
Unibet
Old 20-02-2018, 03:53 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 14
Silver bet - Wednesday
Cross country team sprint Mens
Top 3: Russia
Old 20-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 15
Bronze bet
Biathlon women Thursday
4x6km Stafett
Top 3: Norway

All bets with Unibet
Old 20-02-2018, 04:04 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 16
Bronze bet - Alpint - men - Thursday
Top 3: Michael Matt
Old 20-02-2018, 04:06 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Bet 17
Bronze bet - Curling women, Sunday
Winner: Sweden 3
Unibet