Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 30-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rugby 6 Nations 2018

Really looking forward to this. Who do we fancy to win? Should be the most wide open for many years. England are evens which I quite fancy but they have tough away fixtures. All the home nations could win it.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 30-01-2018, 03:59 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
I was interested / pleased to see Gary Graham make the original 34 man squad as he’s been excellent for Newcastle, but not seen whether he made the cut down squad. Will be interesting to see if Mercer gets any time.

Three away fixtures rather than two, okay but don’t have to go to Ireland or Wales. Not sure Scotland or France are that scary tbh. Scotland had an excellent game against New Zealand but also had that game against Samoa (IIRC). France had one close-ish game against NZ but were blwon away by New Zealand the week before and also managed to lose against a dire South Africa side.

Hard to see past England, even with the injury issues.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 30-01-2018 at 04:09 PM.
Old 30-01-2018, 05:37 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Scotland wont be an easy game for anyone up at their place

Ireland and England to fight it out I think.

Italy to beat Wales
Old 31-01-2018, 08:17 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ireland
England
Wales
Scotland
France
Italy

No GS winner.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
Ireland
England
Wales
Scotland
France
Italy

No GS winner.
I agree that Ireland have a good chance. I've had a flutter on England as I think they are more likely to win than not and Eddie Jones seems to always find a way, but it isn't with any great conviction.

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 02-02-2018, 10:20 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
England team named. T’eo at centre, Lawes at six. Lawes has been a little bit rubbish for his club so he must have trained well with England given the other back row options available
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 02-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Still think it is a tricky opening for Ireland, despite the even more than usual shambles at the French RFU. There are still bloody good players in that French team, just no cohesive shape or strategy. So hopefully Ireland will get through that and I then see it coming down to the final game against England. England seem to be able to pull it out of the bag. Scotland will flatter to deceive again a touch. Wales - no idea.

Ireland (more hope than faith)
England
Scotland
Wales
Italy
France
Old 02-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Happy Felix Day!

I suspect for Ireland to win they will need to complete a grand slam as I simply do not see them winning on points difference if England lose a match elsewhere.
Old 02-02-2018, 12:53 PM

ChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is hereChiswickEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
England team named. Teo at centre, Lawes at six. Lawes has been a little bit rubbish for his club so he must have trained well with England given the other back row options available
Suspect Lawes at 6 is to add some grunt with no Vunipola or Hughes at 8.

I'm really hoping that Eng v Ire is a GS decider. St Paddy's Day, at Twickenham, I have tickets, what's not to like.
Old 02-02-2018, 01:20 PM
Quicker than the human I

hong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethong_kong_hg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
Suspect Lawes at 6 is to add some grunt with no Vunipola or Hughes at 8.
Yep. Not sure he'll be much good there, mind
Old 02-02-2018, 03:13 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Surely Itoje to 6 and Kruis in the second row.

(though if you want grunt from your pack you might as well pick Exeter’s. It’s dull but no denying it can be effective).
Old 03-02-2018, 11:48 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle View Post
Ireland
England
Wales
Scotland
France
Italy

No GS winner.
I would back England to win rather than Ireland.

Also reckon Scotland will shock some teams and I do fancy them to upset Wales today.....(I am rubbish in predictions...)
Old 03-02-2018, 11:53 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
I agree that Ireland have a good chance. I've had a flutter on England as I think they are more likely to win than not and Eddie Jones seems to always find a way, but it isn't with any great conviction.
England are my favourites to win, but like you said I have not seen them win with some sort of authority.

Eddie is a very shrewd manager and master of mind games and I expect to see more of his mind games
Old 03-02-2018, 03:06 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
HT: Wales 14-0 Scotland

An entertaining half. Scotland have had more possession but can't get over the line. Wales have had less of the ball but have the points on the board. Wales flanker Josh Navidi is having a good game. The game is being played at a really fast pace, and the players certainly aren't losing any time at line-outs and penalties, which is good to see.
Old 03-02-2018, 03:12 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Scotland did start well but couple of mistakes and Wales are 14-0 up
Old 03-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Both sides pretty poor tbh
Old 03-02-2018, 05:32 PM
I am a BAD MAN

France have not woken up yet...
Old 03-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Happy Felix Day!

They look like they haven’t played together before
Old 03-02-2018, 06:29 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Well well well.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Balls. Really nervous about going to France first up.