Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 30-01-2018, 09:52 PM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Zaha in a big dip of Form?

Nothing of note from him in 10 games or so...discuss!!!
Old 30-01-2018, 09:55 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Take the two Arsenal games out of it and hes won the penalty against City, scored against Leicester and got another assist.
Old 30-01-2018, 09:56 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
It's more like four games.
Readmitted into society

Chunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He was the worst player on the pitch today, maybe joint with TFM.

nickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is herenickgusset Sam the man is here
Last 2 games maybe. Not last ten.
Old 30-01-2018, 09:58 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
It's frustrating because he can win games on his own..very odd but it does happen every now and then with Wilf.
Old 30-01-2018, 09:59 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't think its been ten games but it has been a while. Today though was both a combination of him being off it and West Ham really doing their job right.

I had considered Sako taking up Zaha's mantle as the winger/forward being an issue but he was worse after Sako came off the pitch.

Also I heard early in the season people saying the Zaha/Loftus-Cheek was particularly successful. TBH I didn't really notice that myself but thats far from saying it wasn't there
Old 30-01-2018, 09:59 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
I've heard a rumour that he might be human
Old 30-01-2018, 10:00 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
3 or 4. Fine by me. Form temp class perm
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Looks like he is playing for himself at the moment

Gets the ball and determined to run with it, even when has 3 men on him. Then falls over and waves his arms around asking for a free kick!

Sometimes the best thing to do is lay it off quick and right now he just doesn't seem willing to do that.

Its such a cheap waste of possession! It actually got to the point players looked unwilling to give him the ball in a deeper position!

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Wouldn’t say 10 games I’d say 5/6 but City game is harsh as it’s hard to get the ball! I’ve said it for weeks now but get called out for moaning cos fan favourites aren’t allowed criticism. I get he won us points at the start of Hodgson’s reign but looks disinterested right now. He has caught the Puncheon arm thing. Throws his arms in the air if it’s not good. And people are noticing his form now because Palace fans know what he is capable of. He has set the bar. A load of Palace fans say he is the best player in the league outside top 6. I still don’t agree. And I don’t think he’ll be a CL player.
Palace Addict

trufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettrufan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef View Post
I've heard a rumour that he might be human

Blasphemy
Old 30-01-2018, 10:02 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
He'll get his mojo back for sure. Tonight in particular Moyes played for the draw and you can bet your life his main tactic was to stop Wilf, which he did with Zabaleta playing very well out of the three on him. If anything should have passed more, but think he'd have benefited if Roy swapped him with Townsend.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:02 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Suppose we should get rid of him and benteke
Old 30-01-2018, 10:04 PM

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
Last 2 games maybe. Not last ten.
If he's had a virus it may be still affecting him. I've had it and although main symptoms have gone I still feel a bit off. Not comparing myself to fit 24 yo but it's possible he hasn't got his zip back.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:05 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
He's had three terrible games in a row. As long as it's not 10 we shouldn't worry yet.

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
I had a thought a while ago that a few enquiries were made this window and it may have lost his focus a bit. Happened to Sanchez and Coutinho recently as well, but he will get it together 100%. Only a theory...
Gigi

Leap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeap of faith came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surprised he didn't keep swapping zaha and townsend tonight just to mix it up, wilf had 3 players on him most of the evening

alf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minealf : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunt View Post
He was the worst player on the pitch today, maybe joint with TFM.
I'm not sure about that. I thought he did as well as most of the team. It's difficult to be outstanding all the time, especially when marked by three players or being fouled relentlessly and not getting protection from the ref.

Last edited by alf; 30-01-2018 at 10:12 PM.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:09 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Looks like he is playing for himself at the moment

Gets the ball and determined to run with it, even when has 3 men on him. Then falls over and waves his arms around asking for a free kick!

Sometimes the best thing to do is lay it off quick and right now he just doesn't seem willing to do that.

Its such a cheap waste of possession! It actually got to the point players looked unwilling to give him the ball in a deeper position!
Thanks Tony (Gale)