Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

View Poll Results: January Transfer Window
Success 77 13.25%
Failure 437 75.22%
Moo! 67 11.53%
Voters: 581. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-01-2018, 10:24 PM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As I have just posted in another thread. It looks like we are planning for the championship this window.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:27 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Wy have some already voted , still 2/3 of an hour to go
I voted based on ForzaPalace’s criteria. Daft decision in hindsight though.
Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:34 PM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Quality potential?
Not really more squad fillers
Old 31-01-2018, 10:40 PM

Gregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGregz41 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I voted failure and I feel for Roy. He's saved Parish's neck after such an appalling summer window. Roy said what he wanted in Decemeber: A GK, a striker and cover for Milivojevic.

Yes, Loftus-Cheek got injured and we drew in Rakip and yes Dann got injured and we signed Jach, but to only fulfil one third of the original aim is very poor from recruitment, imo.
Old 31-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betrayEdenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betrayEdenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betrayEdenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betrayEdenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betrayEdenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betrayEdenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betrayEdenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betrayEdenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betrayEdenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betrayEdenbridge Eagle In Exile is like ice, their footing does betray
2 windows and no goalkeeper....... shocking....
Old 31-01-2018, 11:45 PM
I love Banging

Banger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBanger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Looking at who we have and who we haven't signed it looks bad. However I will reserve judgement until we see the new players play. I am making the assumption that RLC not going back to Chelsea is potentially good news about his injury recovery. We definitely missed him last night. Not signing a quality keeper is a weird one.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Poor. Out chances of relegation have now greatly increased.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:34 AM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Disaster. Cheers Roy..good luck in your new job
Old 01-02-2018, 12:38 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Very poor.

And the last two windows combined have been awful. This fail again a few months later is difficult to accept and it could relegate us if we lose one or two key players to injury.
The squad is still weak and has some glaring holes.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:47 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDobbo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not one of the three signings will be in our starting eleven if everyone is fit, so very disappointing for me

Last edited by Dobbo; 01-02-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old 01-02-2018, 12:54 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Not one of the three signings will be in our starting eleven if everyone is fit, so very disappointing for me
To be honest I only think one of them will even make the bench this season.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:23 AM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
As I have just posted in another thread. It looks like we are planning for the championship this window.
You've clearly spotted the club's top secret plan. People have to get up very early in the morning to get one past you.

Back to reality -we'll only know at the end of the season if the club was right or wrong not to splash more. Much will depend on injuries. Get RLC back soon, avoid too many injuries ( especially Wilf ) and we will stay up. Not giving a seven game head start in the second half of the season will help. Just have to hope the holes we've left in midfield creativity, proven back up to Benteke and a quality No1 doesn't expose the club as fools.

Last edited by SOUTHGATE EAGLE; 01-02-2018 at 01:29 AM.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:27 AM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Good news is we get an extra two months until the next deadline day. Not good news = it’ll make bugger all difference to the club’s efficiency in the market.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
I've got the merciless hump that we haven't signed a goalie.

Absolutely fuming.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 01-02-2018, 01:38 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietred&blue_moomin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't think it's the disaster many of the hysterical wallies on twitter are making it out to be. Everyone knows our first 11 is quality it's the squad that's paper thin so to that end we've signed a midfielder, a CB and a striker. If Erdal is better than Mutch or Lee then thats an actual useful option from the bench. If Jach is more useful than Damo then that's good cover. If Alex can keep up his current form of goals and assists then we have much improved our bench.

I'm not convinced Amadou was strictly necessary this window until we lose Yo and Jimmy. It also forces Roy to use Jairo who has looked promising. Missing out of Guaite is annoying but I think we can cope with WH and Jules.

Not getting cover for Bak Sak was a real cock up though and only bringing one striker in was a cock up though. Lets hope we get lucky with Bakarys injury.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:49 AM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle Kneevil came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think it's been an OK window and probably what I expected given clubs are reluctant to sell good players mid-season. Sorloth is an interesting one - will either be a fan's favourite or become everyone's latest kicking bag. But he's only 22 so hopefully will be given time and patience to get going.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:52 AM
Yarrrrrrr

Glɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGlɑzier : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Hmm, could also be a sign we have a good starting 11....

Either way, I'd prefer to reserve judgement until they've had a few weeks training and time to settle. The loanee (Rakip) certainly didn't join to spend the whole time on the bench; I'd be very surprised if he doesn't start a fair few matches, unless he was dross in training. Jairo's been getting more and more game time despite coming from an inferior league and been doing better and better, so I don't see why these guys can't contribute too.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:54 AM
I'm thinking about it

Our midfield really worries me. If Loftus-Cheek was available it would be a huge boost but without him we look very thin. Townsend, Luka, Cabaye and McArthur (assuming Wilf continues up top). After that it is Jairo, Rakip and Lee.

All 3 signings from this window are young players and unknown quantities at this level. They may do well but we certainly can't rely on them to contribute this season either.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:05 AM

redsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineredsox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
At last an end to all those "Rumours"
Old 01-02-2018, 02:26 AM

steve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsteve hail came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Time will tell.