Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 01-02-2018, 07:12 PM

Gathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGathers54 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Met him once and he seemed like a decent and genuine guy. Hope the investigation finds out the true facts and whatever they may be, deal with it appropriately.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:13 PM

Eaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglehunter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
You've been digging out Issot for a while on the BBS. I have an opinion as to what your true motives are here.
Deflection tactics, man gets accused for Inappropriate Behavior not my fault mate
Old 01-02-2018, 07:14 PM
I got to play at selhurst

mikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If anybody has ever played in a team with an under 19 in it an changed in tge same changing room football cricket hockey etc etc. You have probably broken child protection rules for that sport. But not if you have showered at the local swimming pool. Just saying before the sanctimonious get too carried away.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:15 PM

mikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmikethetie2010 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Its a bloody mindfield
Old 01-02-2018, 07:20 PM
Man about town

Marksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarksf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethetie2010 View Post
Its a bloody mindfield
Not really mate, just don't be naked with children and you'll be fine
Old 01-02-2018, 07:21 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not great - just wonder why he needed a shower after an away game. It isn’t as though he played. Hope it isn’t true though.

A point for eaglehunter - this thread would’ve have been closed down by now on north shit chat
Old 01-02-2018, 07:24 PM

Never played in a team with a seventeen year old i guess. That was the point i was making . When rooney and zaha and clyne made their debuts did all the other players and managers leave the changing room when they showered.

Last edited by mikethetie2010; 01-02-2018 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:31 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
"Tried to shower". What the fook is wrong with this world. When I was in school my PE teacher showered with us and nobody gave a damn.
What was she like?

Sorry I know this isn't a matter for humour but I couldn't resist nevertheless. Off to the naughty corner.

On a more serious note, I too come from an era where that was fairly normal. He would train with us and then shower with us. Our PE teacher (I think all of the trainers did TBH) wasn't dodgy, well not with 'the lads' although he did shack up with a lower sixth form girl but that's another story. So at first i was in 2 minds about this one. It could be perfectly innocent or not. I can see how someone who doesn't see the problem could not realise the risk, albeit sounding dumb now.

Perversely, you would think this would be the last thing a dodgy dude would do following the furore over the past 12-18 mths. They would need to be a bit thick wouldn't they?

The sensible thing is that it is investigated and everyone can move on whatever that means.

Just as an aside. If Paddy Mc, their manager, had a training session with them and jumped in the showers would that seem odd - i.e. only just an ex-player. I don't know TBH. The sad thing is that it IS now an issue. Both because there are real problems out there and also because the backlash is probably over zealous. If it is innocent then I hope that this doesn't become a PC issue.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post

..........we haven’t produced a first team player for bloody ages.
Mainly because the stakes are just too high for a bottom half of the table club to be playing kids in the Prem games against multi million pound opposition players.

Realistically the cup games are the only chance for young 'uns to break into the team, or else send them out on loan to lower league clubs. It was no different for the likes of Kane or Vardy.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 01-02-2018, 07:35 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethetie2010 View Post
Never played in a team with a seventeen year old i guess. That was the point i was making . When rooney and zaha and clyne made their debuts did all the other players and managers leave the changing room when they showered.
Edit- misunderstood
Old 01-02-2018, 07:35 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Tony Pulls went in the teams shower...mind you he did headbutt James Beattie! Naked-apart from the baseball cap!
Old 01-02-2018, 07:36 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksf View Post
Not really mate, just don't be naked with children and you'll be fine
Haha, exactly. Also sure issott and the rest of the coaching staff have guidelines plus training and education about these things. If he violated them, even if there was nothing more malicious behind it than not wanting to wait for the shower to be empty, then unfortunately he's going to have to pay a price.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:37 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Does the coach have to close his eyes while the lads get changed before and after the game these days? Does he have to leave the dressing room?

I teach secondary school and kids these days are deathly afraid of showering together yet seemingly have no problems taking dickpicks and nudes of themselves to snapchat to their friends...

I don't really see the issue here unless he has made indecent remarks, tried to feel someone up or otherwise been a nuisance. People are too easily offended these days.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:38 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPalace23 View Post
Tony Pulls went in the teams shower...mind you he did headbutt James Beattie! Naked-apart from the baseball cap!
And his moneybelt surely?

edit - or maybe moneythong?
Old 01-02-2018, 07:39 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Sounds like the inadequate facilities for the Academy are not helping here, i.e. no separate showers for staff.
LOL
Old 01-02-2018, 07:43 PM

Zulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is hereZulu84 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Does the coach have to close his eyes while the lads get changed before and after the game these days? Does he have to leave the dressing room?

I teach secondary school and kids these days are deathly afraid of showering together yet seemingly have no problems taking dickpicks and nudes of themselves to snapchat to their friends...

I don't really see the issue here unless he has made indecent remarks, tried to feel someone up or otherwise been a nuisance. People are too easily offended these days.
Well if he has violated the clubs policy on this then it doesn't really matter what his intentions were.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:47 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quote:
"Tried to shower". What the fook is wrong with this world. When I was in school my PE teacher showered with us and nobody gave a damn.
Our PE teacher made us line up outside the shower and watched us go in one by one. ******* freak. Truanted pretty much every PE lesson after that!
Old 01-02-2018, 07:59 PM

JimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmyAG came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My ex-teacher (maths and badminton in the 1980s) went to prison 25-odd years later for child pornography. Was one of my best teachers at the time and the last person I'd have expected to be like that :-/
Old 01-02-2018, 07:59 PM
Keep calm and follow Roy

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Many of the U18 squad are over 18 aren’t they? We aren’t talking about little kids here

I’d assume his job is now untenable either way.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Many of the U18 squad are over 18 aren’t they? We aren’t talking about little kids here
There is a 15-year-old and several 16 and 17-year-olds in the U18 team.

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end