Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 05-02-2018, 02:27 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
His failure to award obvious, simple free kicks in the first 30 minutes contributed to Newcastle getting a foothold on the game.

He then appeared to be doing the old 'even it up' trick early in the second half - giving us the benefit in meaningless innocuous places.
I commented on this at the match. Why were tackles that were fouls in the second half not fouls in the first half? Why do refs do this? It makes absolutely no sense at all. It's not the first time this particular ref appears to have done this. At least one of his previous games this season I felt it looked like he almost gave each team a half in which he made decisions in their favour.

It does sometimes feel as if referees manage matches in order to create more of a spectacle rather than simply according to the rules.
Old 05-02-2018, 02:41 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
It’s only bad refs do this - I think he is the prime culprit in the Premier League.
Old 05-02-2018, 05:34 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
That decision in the 1st half when we should’ve had a corner was inept
Old 05-02-2018, 05:42 PM

Russboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRussboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
To be fair Andy Townsend on commentary was spouting off about terrible miss by Wilf, should be burying that etc. Only on the fifth replay did he notice it was heading for the bottom corner but cannoned off the defender. Said something like 'I think Palace could have had a corner there...'.
Old 05-02-2018, 05:57 PM

Stats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStats74 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cantspell View Post
Perhaps the ref worked out we don’t score from corners so what’s the point of awarding one!!!!
Old 05-02-2018, 06:00 PM
Oh No!

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
i heard someone complaining that there are no PL refs from the South or London area, is that true?
Old 04-03-2018, 08:00 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Its getting beyond a joke now with the refereeing appointments. Over 60% of our games have been done by just 5 referees (28%) of those on the elite list.

We don't always get shot refs, we just always get the same refs!

Andre Marriner 4
Michael Oliver 4
Kevin Friend 4
John Moss 3
Neil Swarbrick 3
Robert Madley 2
Mike Dean 2
Stuart Atwell 2
Anthony Taylor 1
Lee Mason 1
Martin Atkinson 1
Chris Kavanagh 1
Craig Pawson 1
Paul Tierney 0
Mike Jones 0
Lee Probert 0
Roger East 0
Graham Scott 0
Old 04-03-2018, 08:12 PM

EL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEL JIMBO : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Yes no refs from the south east period
Old 04-03-2018, 08:14 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Is it marriner tomorrow? If so we are well and truly ****ed. Its not even funny now.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:23 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Is it marriner tomorrow? If so we are well and truly ****ed. Its not even funny now.
Swarbrick i think.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:31 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Oh. But this is the marriner useless cheating **** wanker thread
Old 04-03-2018, 08:32 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I don’t know who he is - that’s usually a good sign.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:32 PM

JackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJackTheBiscuit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Swarbrick i think.
The **** who let Zabaleta go straight through Sako and break his ankle
Old 04-03-2018, 08:34 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
All the PL Ref's are ***** ... Bring the best European ones over.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
All the PL Ref's are ***** ... Bring the best European ones over.
Correct. That's why we haven't got any English refs in russia in the summer. They are either Useless, fat or corrupt
Old 04-03-2018, 08:50 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Its getting beyond a joke now with the refereeing appointments. Over 60% of our games have been done by just 5 referees (28%) of those on the elite list.

We don't always get shot refs, we just always get the same refs!

Andre Marriner 4
Michael Oliver 4
Kevin Friend 4
John Moss 3
Neil Swarbrick 3
Robert Madley 2
Mike Dean 2
Stuart Atwell 2
Anthony Taylor 1
Lee Mason 1
Martin Atkinson 1
Chris Kavanagh 1
Craig Pawson 1
Paul Tierney 0
Mike Jones 0
Lee Probert 0
Roger East 0
Graham Scott 0
The good news is:

Clattenburg 0
Old 04-03-2018, 08:56 PM
People are People

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
I briefly met Andre Mariner once. He was giving a talk about teamwork at some corporate wankfest I was at in Manchester a few years ago. He included an 'amusing' (not) anecdote about the first time he refereed at Old Trafford and the hassle he got off Fergie beforehand.

Anyway, afterwards, I ended up standing next to him - some stupid Mancs were getting autographs and photos with him and at one point he turned to me, sort of signalling that I could have my photo with him if I wanted. I said 'no thanks, I'm a Palace fan' and he replied "Oh! I hate refereeing there. Selhurst Park is so hard to get to.'

I walked off muttering 'Wanker!'

And that, is a true story.
Old 04-03-2018, 08:59 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign View Post
I briefly met Andre Mariner once. He was giving a talk about teamwork at some corporate wankfest I was at in Manchester a few years ago. He included an 'amusing' (not) anecdote about the first time he refereed at Old Trafford and the hassle he got off Fergie beforehand.

Anyway, afterwards, I ended up standing next to him - some stupid Mancs were getting autographs and photos with him and at one point he turned to me, sort of signalling that I could have my photo with him if I wanted. I said 'no thanks, I'm a Palace fan' and he replied "Oh! I hate refereeing there. Selhurst Park is so hard to get to.'

I walked off muttering 'Wanker!'

And that, is a true story.
**** only lives in Addiscombe as well, probably.

What a cock
Old 04-03-2018, 09:25 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Oh. But this is the marriner useless cheating **** wanker thread
No it wasn't. It was and is a thread about how often we are getting the smae referees, and it continues to be.

Just turns out that Swarbrick is joining the 'refereed us too much this season' club tomorrow night.
Old 04-03-2018, 09:38 PM

Well the thread title is........ oh maybe I'm just thick.

As you were.